• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women do damage Men

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well LW, I would say that it would be unusal if you found someone who liked everything that you or I do
According to Eharmony, it can be done. But when I occasionally log in, I still get "Sorry, we cannot match you at this time." almost a year after I signed up thier.

Kowalski

Luke Wolf said:
According to Eharmony, it can be done. But when I occasionally log in, I still get "Sorry, we cannot match you at this time." almost a year after I signed up thier.
Compromise then my friend, it is possible, depends on how strong is your motivation to do so. I don't think it's possible to find a perfect match, but one close is acheivable.

Cheers
K

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Luke Wolf said:

Man, if I ever did that, I'd never find a match lol. Ain't no one in there right might sitting around HOPING to find someone like me. Though, once ya get stuck with me, I'm just fun enough to overcome how insanely frustrating I am.