• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women do damage Men

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Ceridwen018 said:

I don't believe there is any "leading" involved. Women usually know what they're dealing with from the get-go.
Then change their mind five minutes later.

Guys...choose carefully! You don't want to see the results of being damaged. He comes on to RF and posts like me!

Wait..:(

It is me :biglaugh:

Kowalski

Malus01 said:
Then change their mind five minutes later.

Guys...choose carefully! You don't want to see the results of being damaged. He comes on to RF and posts like me!

Wait..:(

It is me :biglaugh:
Your not alone..........

Cheers,

K

Yerda

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
There is no substitute for picking your partners with extreme care. Whom you marry, even whom you date, are among the most important decissions you can make in your life. If you choose poorly, you can expect the fallout from that decison to affect your well being for a long time.
Well said Sunstone. Choose with care.

My judgement in the past has been so notoriously bad that I instantly become suspicious of anyone I like. :p

gtrsgrls

Yes,girs can be very cruel somtimes.Did you ever hear that Elvis song "Devil in Disguise"?We can't live with or without them.
:sarcastic

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am very picky. I could have been with a very beutiful girl (and I myself am not that good looking), but the big problem with a relationship with her would have been she only listens to country, and goes singing it every where (IMO, she is a great singer, she even opened up for a Brad Paisly (I think thats who it was) concert) I listen to many types of rock and metal, and use to play in a metal band. Alot of people say I'm an idiot for not setting that difference aside, but I can't go a day without listening to something that goes a million beats a minute.

Cynic

lilithu said:
Speaking as a woman, it's a two way street. I'm sure it hurts men to be rejected by women. But it also hurts women to be rejected by men. I'm sorry to sound cruel K, but it almost sounds like you think this woman should not reject you (ie - should enter into a relationship with you) out of compassion. What about a little compassion for her? It is a difficult situation to be in to be the object of affection when you don't feel the same way. You don't want to hurt the person, but you also want to protect yourself. Since you've been on both ends, surely you can empathize.

And speaking as a woman, there is always the added baggage that you're usually physically weaker than the man, and hence feel more vulnerable when being advanced upon. How many guys actually feel threatened when a woman is agressive? Unless she's Glen Close, I would imagine that you'd feel more annoyed than threatened. For a woman it's unfortunately different. Even if the guy doesn't mean anything by it, she doesn't know that. She just wants to establish a safe space.

I don't know the details. Maybe she was unnecessarily cruel the way she let you down, in which case I am truly sorry. But a lot of times women react adamantly because they feel like they need to protect themselves.
Just adding another 2 cents in...

Now recalling the times I've been rejected... What I found cruel, was that last time, the girl led me on by telling me things like "I had a crush on you in High School", and stuff along the lines of --when she woke up, the first thing on her mind was me--. When I told her that I like her, she's all of a sudden uninterested. I don't know what her motives were, but leading someone on like that can be cruel. Years before that, I remember some girl telling me that she never wanted to see me again, and she told her friends that I was psycho. She ended up betraying a close friend for some guy. She did some pretty shallow things to everyone around her.

Problems I'm having now does not have to do with relationships. My Co worker keeps on calling me stuff like "crack whore", and many other derogatory terms. She does things to aggrivate me intentionally. The worst thing I have ever done to her, was tell her to "shut up".

But one thing I have learned, and this is a quote that I came upon while browsing some website, is that "mean people expect people to be mean, and nice people expect people to be nice".

I've actually gotten more respect from mean women by being mean back. The odd thing is, is that women can get turned on by that sort of thing.
I

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Send her to me LW I'll take her..us beggars can'tbe choosers..
I don't know...we saw each other again today (we some how keep running into each other still) and the feelings are still thier. It's just I can't give up Children of Bodom, Pantera, or Korn, and I know she couldn't tolerate listening to them, as I can't tolerate country all the time.

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Ufortunatly LW, it's a matter of both parties accepting what the other listens to. Do you know of any girls that listen to ROM Midis? Nope. It's not "cool" to listen to that, apparently :(

Melody

I'm almost sure someone has said this but any type of rejection can have a physical impact on us. Is this just another case by some industry to "lay blame" or are they just making an observation? If just an observation, why focus solely on women?

When women are rejected by men, I'll lay odds that "damage" is done by the man. When children are rejected by their peers, "damage" is done. When your dog rejects you, "damage" is done. It's called "life".

I feel for you, Kowalski, and I'm sure most of us have "been there, done that". It hurts and eventually, if we're smart, we move on. If you think being rejected by a woman is bad....wait until you have to watch your kids hearts be broken. It's 10 times worse. When my son's high school girlfriend dumped him with a cold hearted "you're too nice and I want a bad boy", I wanted to go out and strangle the little bi...er...girl. Then I got down on my knees and thanked God that she dumped him since she didn't deserve him.

I do think people could be a little gentler in their approach. Telling you she's going to be busy "talking to herself" is definitely brutal. Pick yourself up and move on.....she doesn't deserve you.

Kowalski

Melody said:
I'm almost sure someone has said this but any type of rejection can have a physical impact on us. Is this just another case by some industry to "lay blame" or are they just making an observation? If just an observation, why focus solely on women?

When women are rejected by men, I'll lay odds that "damage" is done by the man. When children are rejected by their peers, "damage" is done. When your dog rejects you, "damage" is done. It's called "life".

I feel for you, Kowalski, and I'm sure most of us have "been there, done that". It hurts and eventually, if we're smart, we move on. If you think being rejected by a woman is bad....wait until you have to watch your kids hearts be broken. It's 10 times worse. When my son's high school girlfriend dumped him with a cold hearted "you're too nice and I want a bad boy", I wanted to go out and strangle the little bi...er...girl. Then I got down on my knees and thanked God that she dumped him since she didn't deserve him.

I do think people could be a little gentler in their approach. Telling you she's going to be busy "talking to herself" is definitely brutal. Pick yourself up and move on.....she doesn't deserve you.
Thanks Melody, I have moved on, I mean I have to see her because she runs the IT section in the town Library, but I won't engage her in chat any more, I'm just going to maintain a dignified silence.

In my opinion, she has been hurt before, and others get to bear the brunt of that.

Cheers

K

Kowalski

Luke Wolf said:
I have learned, things that may seem small at first can grow into things that are big.
Well LW, I would say that it would be unusal if you found someone who liked everything that you or I do, Having said,country muisc could make me ill as well:help:

Cheers

K

Kowalski

Of course, if you love someone strongly enough, it won't matter want music they like or not. I would let Desert Rose have her music and anything else.......

Cheers

K