• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will you also run/leave along with them ?

chinu

chinu
I don't belong to any religion but I have lost almost everything I once had in this world because I speak for our CREATOR. Most of my family, old friends and the false gods I used to own no longer are involved with ME. They think I have lost my MIND but in fact, my MIND is secured for eternity now.
:D Thank you for your reply.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Friend Heyo, Please do take me along with.

Friend Heyo, from many days I was wondering to ask you a question.
What is your profile picture ? (Am a jeweler by profession)
It's a die, about a thumbs width edge length, forged from steel on my anvil.
(It does 1d6 damage when thrown. ;-)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Suppose, all people who follow your religion/God belief suddenly leave without providing any reason.

Will you also run/leave along with them ? or will you still continue to take your stand alone ? Please answer honestly.

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't want to suppose.

It depends. Were they abducted?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
In love. I believe.

Interesting.

I suppose my views would remain unchanged pending investigation as to why. Even if they did give me a reason, I would need to verify their findings before deciding to follow the herd.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't understand. Leave where? Go where?

Contemporary
Druidry is a world religion - there are practitioners across the world. So where are we supposed to be leaving to when already distributed across the world?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I'd probably follow after love and truth regardless if there was anyone else.

Once you know the way, you don't stray from it no matter who bails on you.

Psalm23

Suppose, all people who follow your religion/God belief suddenly leave without providing any reason.

Will you also run/leave along with them ? or will you still continue to take your stand alone ? Please answer honestly.

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't want to suppose.

Stand alone.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

IF all run/leave w/o reason THEN I will happily stay
IF all run/leave with reason THEN I will happily stay

Perfect actually, gives me extra me-time with God:D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon

Well, I'm already something of a square peg surrounded by nothing but round holes, so I know what it's like not to fit in. (See my sig.)

chinu

chinu
Interesting.

I suppose my views would remain unchanged pending investigation as to why. Even if they did give me a reason, I would need to verify their findings before deciding to follow the herd.
In love. I believe.
But, that does NOT mean I am also suggesting others to Do/ Love the same.

Of course, Verify herd, NOT the Lover.
That's like.. Hate sin, NOT the sinner.

Lover/Sinner both are innocent, they are NO different, but, out of us.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Stand alone :)
That just brought to mind the passage below, since I generally work alone.
Now you tell me why anyone would write such a passage if they were not a Messenger of God?
It would simply make no sense. What would be His motive? He got nothing for Himself, only suffering. o_O
To me, the Writings of Baha'u'llah are the greatest proof of His station.

“Be not grieved if thou performest it thyself alone. Let God be all-sufficient for thee. Commune intimately with His Spirit, and be thou of the thankful. Proclaim the Cause of thy Lord unto all who are in the heavens and on the earth. Should any man respond to thy call, lay bare before him the pearls of the wisdom of the Lord, thy God, which His Spirit hath sent down unto thee, and be thou of them that truly believe. And should any one reject thine offer, turn thou away from him, and put thy trust and confidence in the Lord, thy God, the Lord of all worlds.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 280
I also know that will never happen.

Regards Tony
Only when hell freezes over. ;)