• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why the Star Wars theme?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
It's in their contract (ewok union reps are so easy to buy off).
Ah, that explains it. My union offered us half-inflation increase, but sent us a coupon book for things I'll never use as fair exchange.

Edit: okay, sorry for bringing real life into this scenario.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
She thinks...
"the little green joker...
smart, sassy but classy,
embassador material...
but can she be trusted?"....

If so, she may be just the person. If not, we may be able to persude her to join our evil team...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Ah, that explains it. My union offered us half-inflation increase, but sent us a coupon book for things I'll never use as fair exchange.

Edit: okay, sorry for bringing real life into this scenario.

*Pffft* It takes more than that to get us to face reality.

blackout

Violet.
this Jedi night
hears the distant call of sleep...

may the farce go with you all.
(and may I awaken to a NEW reality,
free forever from the insidious powers of dorkiness)

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
No, that's my retainer. ;)

On a side note: The company has overspent it's budget this year. So starting in January, all anesthetics for surgical procedures will be replaced with an angry Wookie. This was a necessary cutback so we all could still enjoy the Ewok-catapult-toss at company picnics.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. All questions and concerns can be placed in the "Suggestion Box." Please ignore the fact that the suggestion box closely resembles a paper shredder.

Yours truely,

Bob from Accounting.

:eek:

We did play with the idea of rabid ewoks attacking drunken girls on trampolines, but we didn't want to offend out hairier members.

hey i resemble those remarks!

don't make me sith the staph on you!!

oh. wait...

nevermind.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
this Jedi night
hears the distant call of sleep...

may the farce go with you all.
(and may I awaken to a NEW reality,
free forever from the insidious powers of dorkiness)

'Night Knight New.

May the Farce keep rabid ewoks away from your cookies all through the night.

:eek:

hey i resemble those remarks!

don't make me sith the staph on you!!

oh. wait...

nevermind.

Hmmm...:areyoucra Is this some strange Jedi mind control technique?

cardero

Citizen Mod
Pariah writes: Is it just me or have all the moderators and admins adopted a "Dark Side" Star Wars theme for their avatars?

Despite what message is trying to be transmitted it is making the monthly RFfiliate comic difficult to draw. Now I have to PM Nanda and The Truth to ask them for their previous avatars to reference.

The least CaptainXeroid could have done was upgrade his Volkswagon Beetle for a TIE Fighter.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Despite what message is trying to be transmitted it is making the monthly RFfiliate comic difficult to draw. Now I have to PM Nanda and The Truth to ask them for their previous avatars to reference.

The least CaptainXeroid could have done was upgrade his Volkswagon Beetle for a TIE Fighter.

These are only temporary Pat. We'll have our original ones back soon. Just a little Halloween fun.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I have most of the moderators recent avatars on file so that should work out nicely, thanks Mister T.
No problem Pat. :) Let me know if you need anything else. I'm sure the Mods whose avatars you don't have on file, wouldn't mind giving them to you.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The problem is not with the idea of consuming Jack Daniels. The problem is we have yet to consume enough of it to protect us against infections. Only by re-doubling our efforts shall we persevere!
Sounds like my approach to warding off disease: I believe that the more inhospitable a place I make my body, the less likely that viruses and bacteria will want to live in it... hence the coffee, Kraft Dinner and beer. :D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Do not be fooled by my avatar, for my true nature has been within all along. One must view my pic with the eyes of an awakened one. :D

Peace,
Mystic

silvermoon383

Eh, the Star Wars theme doesn't bother me one bit. We all know that Capt. James T. Kirk would kick the crap out of Darth Vader any day of the week.