• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why it's confusing us more than guiding us?

RRex

Premium Member
The key is freedom.

No one should dictate how you talk to your god.

No one should impose their values on anyone other than themselves.

In my opinion, there should be no religion. It interferes with the direct interface we should have with our maker.

ThePainefulTruth

Romantic-Cynic
The key is freedom.

No one should dictate how you talk to your god.

No one should impose their values on anyone other than themselves.

In my opinion, there should be no religion. It interferes with the direct interface we should have with our maker.

There's only one God I know of that isn't associated with a religion, the deist God. But then to assume we can have an interface with God that can be interfered with, is to dismiss deism as irrelevant.

Tomorrows_Child

Everyone here is trying to convince you that their beliefs are the right ones.

Everyone shares their thoughts and their beliefs.

they impose their thought into others while embracing their own beliefs.

What is right and what is wrong.

Is there a God or two or three? To which God we belong?

At some point its getting confusing.

Anyway my point is, lots of thoughts, lots of ideas, lots of religions, lots of beliefs ,it feels like its diverting our attention from the one reality . We want to see something but our attention is heading toward something else. We want to believe in something but some people are saying it's good and some people are saying it's bad. You get confuse along the way and in the end of the road you lose your way. It's just getting too confusing.

There is no "a one policy" or one "goal" to target and to focus on but lots of things going on and on every where it feels like a mess .

I mean why we enter a forum to debate and compare? To end up with one- the best conclusion right? But instead I'm getting more confused why?

For example, some asks who is God. The answer suppose to be one simple answer, but NO, every answer is different than the other. It's not suppose to be like this. Where is the conclusion? Where is the answer? No one can find an answer.

There is a God but if we just put our ideas and our thoughts from every religion, from ever region, from every single human being mind, the outcome will be a mess.

There is a God but God have some specific features we can't just add and subtract as we wish, can we?.

At the end, we change our religions from one to another like changing our outfit to the one that suits us and fit our mentality and our thinking, how come?

Why parents are strict? Because there are lines between right and wrong, we can't just change the "right" to be" wrong" and change the "wrong" to be" right". There must be some rules some borders and some lines that shouldn’t be crossed. There are some things we need to know and some things we need not to know.

Again what I'm saying that there is something wrong when everyone conflict about the right religion, thoughts, beliefs . it's just a mess, there must be a one right answer, it can't be that every religion in this world is right.

There are lots of possibilities of religions that is right, but there is one answer, one truth. At the end, only the religion that answered right will pass and the rest will fail, because there is only one answer is right and there is a defiantly an end to everything like the end of every human's life.

If you put your own ideas and your own thoughts it doesn’t make it the "TRUTH". We have to think that is why we have a brain, we can't just read and believe every line we go through. Because not everything is the truth only one truth is there.

So no more new thoughts or new stuff added to the list we had lots and it is confusing as it is. We want to focus and to see the straight line to the " good end".

It's only confusing if you follow the wrong religion or set of beliefs.

It is up to you to use your intellect to decide which is the right one. 1 God? 3? 3000? You decide.

ThePainefulTruth

Romantic-Cynic

It is up to you to use your intellect to decide which is the right one. 1 God? 3? 3000? You decide.

That's simple, if there are any, there's only One. Next, if there's can only be one, then how do you know if there's one or none. Then, given that there's no evidence either way, all that's left if for you to decide which one to place your hope in. Next step, that Great Gettin' Up Mornin'....or not. Choose the former, you wake up correct, and if not, you don't wake up so you never know you were wrong. Win-win.

Sure thing! =)

Well, as far as religions go, I'm more than happy with Zoroastrianism. =)

As far as the search for truth goes, that is a task that will last me a lifetime... That's a good thing, though. Living a life based on assumptions can be an emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually stunted way to live (from my own personal experiences).
Sounds good. I have got some questions, ill ask you later about that.

Thank you for your kind words.

Its like a six sense and personal experience, ya know. I wasnt too religious anymore [edit: untill] after my grandmas death. I walk to the store when buses arent running. So, I was about cross a three lane intersection with no traffic lights and just when I steped out, someone grabbed me by my shoulder, sqeezed it and push me back before a car rushed forward though he had enough time to see me. I didnt have time to anayze. I just said out loud, thank you grandma. I called my friend ten mins after in shock and said I could have faked it. She is Christian and says, just dont question it. Maybe she believed god did it.

We have a lot of skeptics in America and my friend and I were talking about it. She said "you Americans always question stuff. [go with the flow]".

Through ritual and prayer, I can help heal unset spirits/people who passed away. I feel that even though family have passed on, they still care. Death isnt an end towards paradise but another step towards spiritual growth.

If we can pass with a smile our afterlife would be better and hopefully, if we are close to our family on earth we would be even so after their passing.

I hope this answered your question?

The old folks in our town believes in spirits, so I guess it is something exists. But spiritual things are just one part of the world the unseen part, behind that is supposed to be a powerful God.

Anyway I believe in spirit but I don’t worship them, because they easily died means there is a more powerful (thing) who took their soul away.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I like hearing about those stuff it amaze me for days.

Uhm, I don't recall God coming down out of the cosmos, sitting at a desk and writing anything. So yes, it was invented and written by humans, no matter how bad you want it otherwise.

There was no modern technology at that age, no camera, no video. So, we don’t have video of what happened at that time. However, if you insist, just lend me your time machine, I'll go back and make a video of what happened at that age.

And we have both ( the words of God and the words of the prophet peace be upon him) it is different, and we can tell which one is from the prophet and which one is from the God.

At that time, the people in peninsula were fluent in Arabic, they were the best of that age and of all the ages, in terms of grammars or vocabulary or whatever (ARABIC), God challenged them to write 10 versus "the like of Quran" , but no one could, then God challenged them to write only one verses the like of Quran but they couldn’t. no human can, not before and not even now.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
And we have both ( the words of God and the words of the prophet peace be upon him) it is different, and we can tell which one is from the prophet and which one is from the God.

At that time, the people in peninsula were fluent in Arabic, they were the best of that age and of all the ages, in terms of grammars or vocabulary or whatever (ARABIC), God challenged them to write 10 versus "the like of Quran" , but no one could, then God challenged them to write only one verses the like of Quran but they couldn’t. no human can, not before and not even now.

Islam did not come about until several centuries AFTER the death of Jesus. It is a copy cat religion, taking bits and pieces of other religions and beliefs that had been circulating around the greater Mediterranean area for over 4,000 years. There is nothing original in Islam. As to no one being able to write like what is presented in the Quran, that is drivel.

Think about this...God could come before me and tell me to write something for this new age. He could dictate the words verbatim, and give me the means to spread that message globally. You would deny that message because you believe no one can write God's word anymore. It is never a good idea to be so closed-minded.

The answer to that is amazingly simple. ;)

Ciao

- viole
Umm, is it?
Not Islam alone. Both Judaism and Hinduism believe that there are multiple ways to G-d.

My religion says that there are multiple ways people use to get closer to God, it says clearly that some are wrong like using a stone to get closer to God or whatever, but only one way is right which is to worship God directly by talking with God between you and God.

Every religion can in fact be right. I'm not saying that's the case but it's very possible. Yes there is only one ultimate truth, but by looking at that truth from different angles we can get many different interpretations, all of which carry aspects of the full truth. This means that there could be a great number of religions which all demonstrate equal amounts of truth despite looking so different.
Here's an image that explains what I'm saying:

View attachment 12693

It's all how you look at it! This center shape is our one ultimate truth, but the D, the U, and the T are all aspects of it. They may not be the whole truth but they aren't false. The ultimate truth is some combination of these interpretations, which is why it's important for us to share and exchange ideas, so that we, as individuals, can grow in our understanding of this truth.

What the letters D,U AND T refers to?. This shape is an illusion. In reality if there are three religions, in one society, there will be conflicts and this really what happen in some places. the topic of religions are much complicated. And if there are three true religions of three God really does exist, then every God will go with what they created, and there will differences in what every God created, and differences in how they live and how it will end and so over. So It is impossible that there is more than one God, and one religion.

You are presenting a false argument. You think you are presenting 'facts'/
I agree.

He stated that the Quran was not written by humans. I stated that God did not come down out of the cosmos, sit at a desk and write it (a FACT). It was written by humans (another FACT).

<===== the exit is that way

She*
And you want facts but you wont accept any.

Islam did not come about until several centuries AFTER the death of Jesus. It is a copy cat religion, taking bits and pieces of other religions and beliefs that had been circulating around the greater Mediterranean area for over 4,000 years. There is nothing original in Islam. As to no one being able to write like what is presented in the Quran, that is drivel.

Think about this...God could come before me and tell me to write something for this new age. He could dictate the words verbatim, and give me the means to spread that message globally. You would deny that message because you believe no one can write God's word anymore. It is never a good idea to be so closed-minded.

Christianity and Jewidism are both Form God for the ages they were sent to. The problem is that Jewidism will be the right religion for this age if they believed in all the prophet who were sent by God. Christianity will be the right religion if there was only one God to worship not three. So, came Islam after the Christianity because it is no longer the same religion.

Islam came the same because it is from the same God, but with more specific rules to guide us. Why should it be different? It shouldn't if it is the same God.

And of course we won't believe in anyone who says they are the prophet after the prophet peace be upon him. Because it is written clearly in Quran that the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last prophet for the people in the earth, and this religion is the perfect religion for us.

I'm an open minded person and if you want to provide something that you think is the true thing to do or to follow I would listen. I think you still search for the right religion yourself but you can't find it too.

Actually... I doubt there is any God beyond those that we do create, and we should accept and embrace the responsibility of shaping them as we see fit. Or let go of them entirely if it suits us.

Then why people create those things? I read that people create those things to get closer to God.?
Why you create things to get closer to God while you can be close to God directly? is there anyone or anything prevent you from interacting with God, or you don't know the way to?

I suspect you use a model of "religion" that is somewhat more restricted than mine.

Not really, it is not restricted than yours, in the contrary, it is more open than yours.

It give women their rights, it give the Arabic and the non-Arabic and the black and white people the same rights.

We do pray in time, and we have fun. we don’t shed blood in order to pray. We don’t hit ourselves to ask for forgiveness. We don't climb the mountains or whatever people do to get closer to God. my religion is simple and Peaceful.

Perhaps because people expect to find ready-made recipes to that which has ever, always been our personal duty to enunciate in our own words and according to our own personal needs and talents?
If that the case, then everyone will have their own version of God and religion. I prefer one who united us as a whole instead of lots different ones and lots of bad consequences will arise like conflicts .

It doesn't make sense for people to make their own God. You make something, worship it with too much respect, then when you don’t like it you throw it or change it or make new one.

This is probably why I have a hard time sticking with Christianity. It gets to be too much about the ideology. If we all realized that God cannot truly be figured out completely then why do we hold to our ideologies so close?

There were times throughout last week where I wasn't satisfied with the conclusions Christianity brought me. If God restores all things, why doesn't he restore me? Why doesn't God perform a miracle in my life like he could, he's all powerful isn't he?

I come to the conclusion sometimes, maybe he doesn't want me.

Either what the religions claim to know about God is false on purpose or maybe it's just that we can't know anything about God.

*edit* I often go through crises like this. *edit*

If we talk about miracles you are the miracle itself, you are healthy, you walk , you eat, you talk , you see, you listen and you think. And so it is a non end miracles. However if you stay a little bit positive, you will see the world in a different light, I used to be sometimes sad, I hate myself, and I hate my life. But I try as much as I can to be positive, and i leave everything that bother me behind my back and look up front to what I like to see and what makes me happy.

And don't force religion into you, make it seep into you, that is when you will believe in it. Throw everything behind and think for some time. If you still not getting anything. Ask God to guide you. between you and your God.

To be brutally honest, I feel that most belief in the supernatural of any form ultimately ends up being an attempt to "bury your head in the clouds". That is - to imagine a better version of the end, eternity or of circumstances in general because you know that you can't know the reality. I never said anything against having hope. Do I hope that there is some form of afterlife, or existence beyond death? As much as anyone, I assure you! However, am I prepared for the possibility that there is nothing? Of course I am. Is that "burying my head in the sand?" I don't see it that way at all. I would hazard a guess that I've thought more on the topic of the end than most people - contemplated what it means to be living and what it means to be dead. And I have to say that in all the thinking I have done, in all the conversation I have had, in all the examining of "evidence" from belief to fact, not once have I felt that anything supernatural will end up being the workings behind all of this. I try to keep an "open mind" - but no explanation or story of the supernatural has ever moved me closer to belief, and based on what I have seen so far, none may ever do so.

Do you prefer to be ready to what is coming afterlife, or to just reach the end with nothing in your store?.

And above all of that we have the fee will to decide, if we don’t have that ability to think, then we might consider that we have no choice and we just living this life as it is, but we have the free will which mean we will be either punished or rewarded for what we did.

Yeah, and those people who will do anything to justify what they "want" to believe, give those of us who work very hard not to lie to ourselves and actually seek the Truth, a bad name. But the worst of it is, they give the vast majority in the middle an easy excuse to dismiss the whole endeavor.

Not sure how this ties into the first (there might be nothing therefore just forget about it?). Fact is, death is there waiting for us all, and taking this route looks a lot like just keeping your head in the sand. Do you have something against hope?

Exactly death is waiting for us. And we didn’t prepared anything for it.

But therein lies the rub... I completely understand that "I am not". That what I think of as my consciousness, my sentience is merely a formless eidolon enclosed within a transient physical entity. So what if the material of my body goes on to become the stuff of trees and flowers and other animals? Is that the real "meat" of my existence as I, the transient being that I am, understand it? No, it is not. Therefore what propagates into eternity has nothing to do with the "me" that I know and love. And that is entirely because "I am not".

You love that "I" too much, though you are aware that it is an illusion. Why love reflections? Your real essence is what constitutes the universe. What is wrong in being a part of a trees, flowers or animals? Your essence will permeate a billion things, a billion things. You will stop being just you but will become omnipresent. "Tat twam asi" (You are that). In Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism, we are advised to recognize our true essence.

In my belief , the ending will be huge earthquake, so we were made from the earth and we will go back to the earth. When we die our soul leaves our body, the body disintegrate, but our soul will still be there it will be either happy in a paradise if we were good and the opposite in hell if we were bad like extremely bad not the minor ones. After death there will be a reward or punishment. But if we belief in God no matter what we do, we will go to the paradise at last.

You are not only one but you are three in one, the "I am" ( the one makes you do bad things) , "your soul", and you ,correct me if I'm mistaken. Your body and you the I am will end in the end of your life in the earth, but your soul will be still there after your death. So, after death you will not completly vanish but your soul will be there.

I think it is a mistake to say a religion is right or wrong, and there are 7,000,000,000+ people on this planet who are all individuals, so there will be just as many interpretations of what is right and wrong.

Religion and faith are a very personal matter. We need to recognize that and practice our faith on our own and in our own way.

Yet basically, except for some very small gray areas, there is only one objective moral truth. Without it, genocide, torture, murder, rape, theft, pedophilia, can be deemed moral on nothing more than a whim. Zieg Heil!

All being personal means is that we can believe whatever we want no matter how unfounded.

Why not? We are individual but, did we create ourselves?. This life meant for something. There is a God who created us for some purpose. And we are all in it together. We just need to let go of the selfishness, the greediness, and other things to come over the difficulties.

We are all one, if every single person have their own religion, there will be no conflicts. But what is happening now is something else, there are a lot of conflicts which mean there is a religion that we supposed to take the path toward it or else we are in the wrong path.

If we were having our own religion then we don’t need to do anything just relaxing, but if we're going to be punished and rewarded then we have to do something.

1) to bring God's sheep to salvation
2) to filter those who are not His sheep

To make people believe in God who created us. And to do good deeds to go to the paradise. To know who is good person and who is bad. All in all it is only for human. If we were angle we won't make mistakes, and we just follow the orders of God, but since we are human we have the free will, we decide, we make mistakes, we ask for forgiveness, and we are living an exciting life, after we die, if we were good we go to the paradise, and get al the rewards the best of the best that we never heard or saw in our life, but if we were bad we go to hell just to be punished a little and we would be sent to paradise and live forever there.

No another human document can be reconciled this way. That's actually why God has to choose a religion to convey His message of salvation. It is because a theology can only be brought forward this way across the timeline of more than 2000 years of human history.
I agree.

It seems as if most people think they are Not mortals, and will be more alive after death than before death.
Even the clergy of Christendom teach an immortal soul, although the Bible teaches the soul can die and the soul be destroyed - Ezekiel 18:4; Acts of the Apostles 3:23
Can't atoms be destroyed ?_________
What constituted us before we were conceived ?
Adam had No pre-human existence. At death Adam simply ' returned ' to the dust of the ground - Genesis 3:19
Can a person ' return ' to a place he never was before ?
According to Scripture only the wicked will be destroyed forever ( annihilated ) - Psalms 92:7
That does Not mean the rest of the dead have No future life, they do. Life again via a resurrection back to life - Acts of the Apostles 24:15
True, we are going back to earth, but we will not die solely, since our soul will still be there after death, means we have another life after death is waiting for us, so we need to be prepared for it.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
True, we are going back to earth, but we will not die solely, since our soul will still be there after death, means we have another life after death is waiting for us, so we need to be prepared for it.

Yes, agree, it is good to be prepared for future life. ( some to heaven, but mostly future life on Earth )
According to Hebrew Scripture the ' sinning soul ' dies - Ezekiel 18:4; Ezekiel 18:20.
In other words, souls are Not immortal, Not death proof, and a soul can be destroyed according to Acts of the Apostles 3:23
Psalms 92:7 speaks of the wicked being destroyed forever. ( a wicked soul destroyed forever )

Father Adam became a living soul or person - Genesis 2:7
Adam went from non-life, to life, and ' returned ' back to non-life - Genesis 3:19
Can a person ' return ' to a place he never was before ?______
So, Adam simply returned to where he started - the dust of the ground - Genesis 3:19
No post-mortem life for Adam.

Jesus talked about a future resurrection - John 5:28
All the resurrections that Jesus performed were healthy physical resurrections. Jesus resurrected No one to heaven.
The resurrections Jesus performed were a small preview, a coming attraction, of what Jesus will be doing on a grand-global scale during his 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth.
The ' future tense ' is used at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection......
So, under Christ's millennium-long day of governing over Earth that is when ' enemy death ' will be No more - 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8
In a nut shell, the majority of people will be resurrected back to happy-and-healthy physical life on Earth with the opportunity to live forever on a beautiful paradisical Earth.
SURAH XXI:105; Matthew 5:5; Psalms 37:11; Psalms 37:29; Proverbs 2:21-22

True. In the end it is up to us to decide what we think is right, but we need some guidness to enlighten us, so we can open our eyes and see the truth.

Yes, agree, it is good to be prepared for future life. ( some to heaven, but mostly future life on Earth )
According to Hebrew Scripture the ' sinning soul ' dies - Ezekiel 18:4; Ezekiel 18:20.
In other words, souls are Not immortal, Not death proof, and a soul can be destroyed according to Acts of the Apostles 3:23
Psalms 92:7 speaks of the wicked being destroyed forever. ( a wicked soul destroyed forever )

Father Adam became a living soul or person - Genesis 2:7
Adam went from non-life, to life, and ' returned ' back to non-life - Genesis 3:19
Can a person ' return ' to a place he never was before ?______
So, Adam simply returned to where he started - the dust of the ground - Genesis 3:19
No post-mortem life for Adam.

Jesus talked about a future resurrection - John 5:28
All the resurrections that Jesus performed were healthy physical resurrections. Jesus resurrected No one to heaven.
The resurrections Jesus performed were a small preview, a coming attraction, of what Jesus will be doing on a grand-global scale during his 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth.
The ' future tense ' is used at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection......
So, under Christ's millennium-long day of governing over Earth that is when ' enemy death ' will be No more - 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8
In a nut shell, the majority of people will be resurrected back to happy-and-healthy physical life on Earth with the opportunity to live forever on a beautiful paradisical Earth.
SURAH XXI:105; Matthew 5:5; Psalms 37:11; Psalms 37:29; Proverbs 2:21-22

Jesus peace be upon him, according to my religion is still alive and he will come later when there will be a war that no one can win, Jesus peace be upon him will come to rescue us and then he will rule the earth to win against the enemies. So, Adam peace be upon him and so all the human were there in the world of unknown and unseen, before coming to earth but we were there witnessing, then we came to life in the earth, then we will die , our body but not our soul, then again we will die ( I'm not sure only body or body and soul), then we will be alive forever to be rewarded or punished.

True. it is up to us to decide what is right. But, people need some guiding to enlighten them, and to open their eyes to the right path.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
And of course we won't believe in anyone who says they are the prophet after the prophet peace be upon him. Because it is written clearly in Quran that the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last prophet for the people in the earth, and this religion is the perfect religion for us.

That is nothing more than a control mechanism, written by humans.

The Catholic Church has one that basically says that the Pope is infallible, "When, in the exercise of his office [the Pope] as shepherd and teacher of all Christians, in virtue of his supreme apostolic authority, he defines a doctrine concerning faith or morals to be held by the whole Church." Ex. The Church held the belief in geocentricity for centuries, up until Galileo pointed a telescope at the night sky. The result was a challenge to the belief in geocentricity, and Galileo was tried for heresy, convicted, and sentenced to house arrest until his death. 300+ years later, The Church, by way of Pope John Paul II, admitted that they were wrong. The point being that the Pope, even though declared infallible by certain dogma, was in fact fallible.

The Bible contains passages that tell everyone not to challenge it, or else. Religions are full of control mechanisms and scare tactics, but that is all they are.

I'm an open minded person and if you want to provide something that you think is the true thing to do or to follow I would listen.

So in the previous post scenario, because of your belief that Muhammad is the last prophet, there is no way that another could come after him. In other words, you are limiting God, and stating that God can't change His mind and send another for a modern age. That is not very open minded.

My belief in God is that He is the Supreme Being, completely omnipotent, and can pretty much do whatever the heck He wants to. God does not need a bunch of man made drivel to define Him.

I think you still search for the right religion yourself but you can't find it too.

My search ended years ago with the discovery of deism.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You are not only one but you are three in one, the "I am" ( the one makes you do bad things) , "your soul", and you ,correct me if I'm mistaken. Your body and you the I am will end in the end of your life in the earth, but your soul will be still there after your death. So, after death you will not completely vanish but your soul will be there.
Oh, some Hindus believe in five sheaths and not just three as you have mentioned.

"A Kosha , usually rendered 'sheath', is a covering of the Atman, or Self according to Vedantic philosophy. There are five Koshas, and they are often visualised as the layers of an onion.
The five sheaths (pancha-kosas) are described in the Taittiriya Upanishad. From gross to fine they are:
Annamaya kosha, "foodstuff" sheath (Anna)
Pranamaya kosha, "energy" sheath (Prana/apana)
Manomaya kosha "mind-stuff" sheath (Manas)
Vijnanamaya kosha, "wisdom" sheath (Vijnana)
Anandamaya kosha, "bliss" sheath (Ananda)
According to Vedanta the wise person, being aware of the subtle influences of the five elements within each kosha, ever discerns the Self amidst appearances."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosha

But I have been there, done that. Now, though I remain a Hindu, I am a strong atheist - which means I deny even the slightest possibility of existence of God or soul. Obviously, our views differ greatly.

Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Logical Positivist
Everyone here is trying to convince you that their beliefs are the right ones.

Everyone shares their thoughts and their beliefs.

they impose their thought into others while embracing their own beliefs.

What is right and what is wrong.

Is there a God or two or three? To which God we belong?

At some point its getting confusing.

Anyway my point is, lots of thoughts, lots of ideas, lots of religions, lots of beliefs ,it feels like its diverting our attention from the one reality . We want to see something but our attention is heading toward something else. We want to believe in something but some people are saying it's good and some people are saying it's bad. You get confuse along the way and in the end of the road you lose your way. It's just getting too confusing.

There is no "a one policy" or one "goal" to target and to focus on but lots of things going on and on every where it feels like a mess .

I mean why we enter a forum to debate and compare? To end up with one- the best conclusion right? But instead I'm getting more confused why?

For example, some asks who is God. The answer suppose to be one simple answer, but NO, every answer is different than the other. It's not suppose to be like this. Where is the conclusion? Where is the answer? No one can find an answer.

There is a God but if we just put our ideas and our thoughts from every religion, from ever region, from every single human being mind, the outcome will be a mess.

There is a God but God have some specific features we can't just add and subtract as we wish, can we?.

At the end, we change our religions from one to another like changing our outfit to the one that suits us and fit our mentality and our thinking, how come?

Why parents are strict? Because there are lines between right and wrong, we can't just change the "right" to be" wrong" and change the "wrong" to be" right". There must be some rules some borders and some lines that shouldn’t be crossed. There are some things we need to know and some things we need not to know.

Again what I'm saying that there is something wrong when everyone conflict about the right religion, thoughts, beliefs . it's just a mess, there must be a one right answer, it can't be that every religion in this world is right.

There are lots of possibilities of religions that is right, but there is one answer, one truth. At the end, only the religion that answered right will pass and the rest will fail, because there is only one answer is right and there is a defiantly an end to everything like the end of every human's life.

If you put your own ideas and your own thoughts it doesn’t make it the "TRUTH". We have to think that is why we have a brain, we can't just read and believe every line we go through. Because not everything is the truth only one truth is there.

So no more new thoughts or new stuff added to the list we had lots and it is confusing as it is. We want to focus and to see the straight line to the " good end".

Most of us agree most of the time,
and we have all survived until now because of this.

The disagreements are actually quite small,
but the disagreement gets talked about alot
because where people are unsure
they want to be certain.

Take a step back and look at all the unspoken agreement, perhaps?