• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Islam is good for Latin America.

sovietchild

That's way too simplistic. I am an avid critic of Christianity on some fronts, but this is not one of them.
Just for starters, there is a commandment that says 'Thou shall not murder', an undisputed commandment. How then can we attribute our homicide rates to Christianity ?

If the religion is corrupt then how can it not breed corruption?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
How can you be so sure its not Christianity fault? Their religion allows them to drink alcohol. Where does drinking alcohol leads the society to?
Parties? It's not like not drinking alcohol has made life in the Muslim world vastly superior, LOL.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Most of forum users here are not familiar with this region. “You can’t shoot what you can’t see.” Some of you are from Europe, some are from corn production towns, some are from Israel and some are from Hong Kong. So, most of you probably don’t know how things are, or don’t know how people are around here. South America and Central America known to be the most violent regions of the world. I have spent most of my life In America going to school with Mexicans or working with Mexicans, so I got to know them pretty well. Don’t get me wrong deep inside they are good people and are known to help, but the place where they came from is known to be the most violent place on this earth. So, if the place is infected, the chances are they are infected also. I don’t believe it’s their fault the way they are, it’s just what kind of community they were raised in, and what kind of things are considered to be normal, like being dishonest for example or stealing. “People believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth” type community.

Islam could promote good in Latin America. Sharia Law has proven effective at imposing Order over Chaos, and it will suit its culture well. Islam will banish alcohol, because Mexicans are known for drinking. Islam will banish stealing, because some of them think that stealing is normal. Islam will promote honesty, because they are known for dishonesty. Islam will promote how to share. Instead of putting drug dealers to prison, Sharia Law will execute them.

Overall with Islam and Sharia Law, Latin America will progress. Don't you agree?

No.

They need actual social reform made with thoughts and morality. Not with tyrannical law.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam,

I think you can bring more peace and stability to ANY country by putting a kitten to rule it than to install sharia law.

Kittens
They solve EVERYTHING.

Crime ? Put a kitten. Bam. Everyone is to busy finding them cute to do crime.
Drug ? Abuse ? BAM. Kittens everywere. It's scientifically proven that cat persons spend 99% of their time and brain doing strange "aaaaw" noises near kitten to do drugs and alcohol. Scientifically. Proven.

It's flawless. Way better and cuter than sharia law.
I mean look at this one, don't you want him to run Brazil to the most prospere and fluffy era mankind have ever known ?

2375204127_7170f45c15.jpg

And yet - you may ask - why is there kittens in east european countries and middle east countries and they still are not very good places or high alcohol consumption places ? Easy, my friend, the answer is very easy: in middle east, it's too hot for the cats to go out and work their cute magic. In eastern europe, gopniks eat kittens when the end of the month is too tight, which leads to a significant decrease in kitten population and thus, people are depressed because of lack of kittens so they drink.

It is flawless logic.
Don't thank me for finding the ultimate solution to mankind's happiness, it's my pleasure.

Aum Namah Shivaya

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
50% of 20M people here in Los Angeles area are Latin American.

Errr...I'm not sure you understood my point.
You are acting like 'The Americas' is a single place, with a single culture, and a single magic bullet fix for their ills.

In my experience, that automatically makes your point of view wrong.

sovietchild

Errr...I'm not sure you understood my point.
You are acting like 'The Americas' is a single place, with a single culture, and a single magic bullet fix for their ills.

In my experience, that automatically makes your point of view wrong.

Where did I type "Americas" in this topic?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Where did I type "Americas" in this topic?

I didn't actually quote you, so I'm happy to concede that you did not type the word 'Americas'. But the point remains unchanged.
You stated that 50% of Los Angelans are 'Hispanic'. You have talked about 'Central America' as if it it's a single place. And the topic itself speaks of 'Latin America'.

My point is that this area is not homogeneous.

sovietchild

I didn't actually quote you, so I'm happy to concede that you did not type the word 'Americas'. But the point remains unchanged.
You stated that 50% of Los Angelans are 'Hispanic'. You have talked about 'Central America' as if it it's a single place. And the topic itself speaks of 'Latin America'.

My point is that this area is not homogeneous.

Oh okay, "Americas people" I have 1% of Americas people in my DNA. https://www.ancestry.com/dna/public...91435bba/aee62539-be31-4640-839a-ec0ce1e8c6b0

Those Americas people share DNA and religion. They all related from Siberia.

I have a question for you. What is the majority race in Greenland? Whites, blacks or Asians?

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh okay, "Americas people" I have 1% of Americas people in my DNA.

Those Americas people share DNA and religion. They all related from Siberia.

I have a question for you. What is the majority race in Greenland? Whites, blacks or Asians?

Inuits.

So do you think you can 'fix' whatever issues exist in Alaska and Greenland with a single solution?
Majority of Australians have European blood, so we should probably just leave the European Union. Err...

Chile, Mexico, Venezuela and Cuba are all different countries, with different problems.
You're flirting dangerously close with some form of racism at the moment.

sovietchild

Inuits.

So do you think you can 'fix' whatever issues exist in Alaska and Greenland with a single solution?
Majority of Australians have European blood, so we should probably just leave the European Union. Err...

Chile, Mexico, Venezuela and Cuba are all different countries, with different problems.
You're flirting dangerously close with some form of racism at the moment.

How different are the problems? The entire region is infected by something. What is it?

If the religion they follow is infected then it only breeds infection.

Baroodi

Shariaa law means peace. But if those who execute this law are corrupt and crooked or extremists it means havoc

sovietchild

What is Chile "infected" by which Honduras is also?

I don't know about Chile. I'm chatting about the majority of Latin America. Where they at on the map? Brazil might be 7th in Economy ranking but they are one of the first on crime list. Right?