• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Islam is good for Latin America.

sovietchild

Yes. My point was not to blast you about what I cited but to inform.

Some family receive more in support than actual people working earn monthly. For example Rochdale man on benefits for 10 years says he is not irresponsible for having 11 children | Daily Mail Online

Look at the horrible logic displayed by this guy.

Sure a lot of people get of the system. However my point was that such systems, as do other factors, draw people to these nations as a global trend.

27K a year. Is that even enough to support himself, his wive and 11 children?

Shad

Veteran Member
27K a year. Is that even enough to support himself, his wive and 11 children?

Doesn't matter. He created the situation by having more kids while under welfare than complains that government does not provide enough to cover for his poor choices. That is a sense of entitlement. The government is not responsible for his sexual habits.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Doesn't matter. He created the situation by having more kids while under welfare than complains that government does not provide enough to cover for his poor choices. That is a sense of entitlement. The government is not responsible for his sexual habits.
The man should be charged with spousal abuse for keeping his wife pregnant. Why doesn't he get a vasectomy for pity sake.

sovietchild

It does not work like this in Russia. In this types of situations, his kids baby sit themselves.

Kirran

Premium Member
I never blame kids for having parents which make questionable choices. I feel pity that they have parents which put their own sexual desires ahead of their current family's well being.

And the government can't blame the kids either - so they've gotta get the benefits.

Many sources are horrible these days.

The Daily Mail was horrible before it was cool.

Sure. However I have pointed out demographics. There is a trend.

Sorry, can you link me the post you did this in?

Shad

Veteran Member
And the government can't blame the kids either - so they've gotta get the benefits.

The government should remove his kids from the home as he and his wife are irresponsible. Help the kids rather than rewarding a man that made poor choices. Also note there is no mention of his 21 year getting a damn job nor his wife.

The Daily Mail was horrible before it was cool.

My point is that mainstream media is garbage these days.

Sorry, can you link me the post you did this in?

No as I told people to look up the statistics from government sites which I gathered my data from.

However you can reference my sources here amount other statistics.

All publications related to ethnicity - Office for National Statistics

Kirran

Premium Member
The government should remove his kids from the home as he and his wife are irresponsible. Help the kids rather than rewarding a man that made poor choices. Also note there is no mention of his 21 year getting a damn job nor his wife.

Might be better for the kids to stay with their family.

Anyway, an isolated case. Hardly representative.

No as I told people to look up the statistics from government sites which I gathered my data from.

However you can reference my sources here amount other statistics.

All publications related to ethnicity - Office for National Statistics

OK, so just to be clear, can you indulge me by telling me what the trend you see happening is? Is it that a greater percentage of earnings come from benefits? Is it that more people are on benefits long term?

Shad

Veteran Member
Might be better for the kids to stay with their family.

There parents got the them in this situation.

Anyway, an isolated case. Hardly representative.

No it shows that the system is so flawed that people like this can stay on the government dole, refuse to work then complain about the amount of their welfare checks. I am pointing out issues with the welfare states such as the UK

OK, so just to be clear, can you indulge me by telling me what the trend you see happening is?

Specific ethnic groups are well below the margins, not even close. That is a cultural problem.

Is it that a greater percentage of earnings come from benefits?

In part.

Is it that more people are on benefits long term?

In part.

Kirran

Premium Member
There parents got the them in this situation.

Yeah.

No it shows that the system is so flawed that people like this can stay on the government dole, refuse to work then complain about the amount of their welfare checks. I am pointing out issues with the welfare states such as the UK

Better than leaving people starve. The working class, especially the lowest deciles by income, are severely impoverished, and need this.

I'd much rather criticise government spending on the nuclear program or the military.

Specific ethnic groups are well below the margins, not even close. That is a cultural problem.

Ah, I hadn't realised you were bringing an ethnic angle into this.

c9cdd28b85164f7a7895039b66a0c9b2ed98088b.png

There are very legitimate reasons for the higher rates of benefit claims in working class white people, which are essentially due to forces which have severely damaged their communities, orchestrated by Thatcher and Blair governments in particular, which have created a narrative which serves to stereotype and marginalise the white working class, as well as to a substantial extent the working class more broadly.

Shad

Veteran Member
Better than leaving people starve.

I never said to let them starve. I am pointing out personal responsibility should be a factor in welfare.

The working class, especially the lowest deciles by income, are severely impoverished, and need this.

Working while receiveing benefits like tax reduction is one thing. Earning 27k a year while refusing to work is another. If this family was in Canada he would of been removed from the system years ago.

I'd much rather criticise government spending on the nuclear program or the military.

The UK barely spends any of it's GDP on the military. It cuts it's funding while America protects them.

Ah, I hadn't realised you were bringing an ethnic angle into this.

Sorry thought I was clear about this.

There are very legitimate reasons for the higher rates of benefit claims in working class white people, which are essentially due to forces which have severely damaged their communities, orchestrated by Thatcher and Blair governments in particular, which have created a narrative which serves to stereotype and marginalise the white working class, as well as to a substantial extent the working class more broadly.

That was not the chart I was talking about. Look at 4.1

Kirran

Premium Member
I never said to let them starve. I am pointing out personal responsibility should be a factor in welfare.

Sure, yeah, the recent set of governments have had no interest in uplifting working class people however and so have simply denigrated them. This has, unsurprisingly, resulted in widespread disillusionment.

Working while receiveing benefits like tax reduction is one thing. Earning 27k a year while refusing to work is another. If this family was in Canada he would of been removed from the system years ago.

Child benefits etc, too. Every parent gets child benefits for each child.

Fair enough.

The UK barely spends any of it's GDP on the military. It cuts it's funding while America protects them.

Spends a lot more on "defence" than it loses through spurious benefit-spending, that's for sure!

That was not the chart I was talking about. Look at 4.1

I found that through searching for it myself.

Regardless of if it's the one you want to see, look at it.

Shad

Veteran Member
Sure, yeah, the recent set of governments have had no interest in uplifting working class people however and so have simply denigrated them. This has, unsurprisingly, resulted in widespread disillusionment.

It is not just a lack of interest but policy that damages the ability of individual citizens to do it themselves. Combined with social policies benefiting due to economic and political bubbles. As these bubble shrink, or burst, many services decline in capability and quality. It handicapped individuals in one way but also made them dependent in another.

Child benefits etc, too. Every parent gets child benefits for each child.

I question the amount especially when people continue to produce more children when within the system. It ends up trapping people into a new underclass as they are isolated with a specific area of the job market. Do the math on the family. He is now trapped within that income bracket to maintain the current standard of living.

Spends a lot more on "defence" than it loses through spurious benefit-spending, that's for sure!

First off it doesn't.

UK Welfare Spending in 2017 - Charts

You do not see my point. America protects the UK just as it protect Canada. We can afford to redirect a lot of funding due to our alignment with a superpower.

I found that through searching for it myself.
Regardless of if it's the one you want to see, look at it.

Yes the majority tends to not to be successful across the board as it is far more represented in all classes. Consider why certain minorities are higher than the median and those below it. Influence include class, values, work ethics, transportation methods, method of immigration, and immigration policy. There is immigration based necessity vs desire as well.

Kirran

Premium Member
It is not just a lack of interest but policy that damages the ability of individual citizens to do it themselves. Combined with social policies benefiting due to economic and political bubbles. As these bubble shrink, or burst, many services decline in capability and quality. It handicapped individuals in one way but also made them dependent in another.

We're not disagreeing on the former, I'm talking about the mindsets behind those policies.

I question the amount especially when people continue to produce more children when within the system. It ends up trapping people into a new underclass as they are isolated with a specific area of the job market. Do the math on the family. He is now trapped within that income bracket to maintain the current standard of living.

Nevertheless, birth rates are not that high. And you can't live on just child benefits.

First off it doesn't.

UK Welfare Spending in 2017 - Charts

You do not see my point. America protects the UK just as it protect Canada. We can afford to redirect a lot of funding due to our alignment with a superpower.

I was very careful to include the word 'spurious'.

Sure, but our military's mostly used for foreign policy nonsense anyway, and I would love to see it abolished.

Yes the majority tends to not to be successful across the board as it is far more represented in all classes. Consider why certain minorities are higher than the median and those below it. Influence include class, values, work ethics, transportation methods, method of immigration, and immigration policy. There is immigration based necessity vs desire as well.

I think a lot of it is down to the priorities of liberal governments. Certainly though, there are many factors. The working class in the UK hasn't recovered from the Thatcher era. Not that Blair attempted to help them do so.

Shad

Veteran Member
We're not disagreeing on the former, I'm talking about the mindsets behind those policies.

Sorry for the delay. There was a horrible blizzard here so needed to check in with my older family members (British Colombians are horrible with ice unless it is from Tim Hortons)

Sure. You will need to point to a specific policy with what your think is the mindset behind it. Otherwise the only point I can make is government is horrible at running a lot of things so we should be wary when government offers to run something for the people.

Nevertheless, birth rates are not that high. And you can't live on just child benefits.

Sure. However the benefits combined with welfare create a underclass if it provides too much forcing people to turn down jobs.

I was very careful to include the word 'spurious'.

Sure. However since you failed to mention a specific you left the term out in the open. I consider child benefits spurious.

Sure, but our military's mostly used for foreign policy nonsense anyway, and I would love to see it abolished.

So isolationism while America protects you even more? Do you think Putin is going to stop absorbing parts of nations when he hears various nations have not interest in standing up to him? Do you think ISIS is going to stop and merely make a new nations when the West pulls out?

I think a lot of it is down to the priorities of liberal governments.

It is liberal policies in general are the source of the problem.

Certainly though, there are many factors. The working class in the UK hasn't recovered from the Thatcher era. Not that Blair attempted to help them do so.

Sure. However this does not account for groups well outside the margin nor groups well above the margin.

sovietchild

Sorry,,neither koran nor hadith do not mention anything about islamization of latin America and the one who religiously advises without these two is a kaffir or murted.

Do you know if those two mention anything about Islamization of Spain by any chance?

sovietchild

"It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth (i.e. Islam), in order for it to be dominant over ALL other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it." (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9:33 & as Saff 61:4-9, 13)

sovietchild

What is wrong with those people who interrupt others conversations? Bores, is it not what they are? Intoxicated with their own egos, drunk with a sense of their own importance.