• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I Could Never Be An Atheist

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh, so you're an engineer too?

You dont need to be an engineer for that. After the initial "wow", "cool", "that must be interesting", "what games have you made" the enthusiasm to chat with a CG artist soon meets the "i am going to get for another drink, maybe ill see you later"

Reactions: Jim

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You dont need to be an engineer for that. After the initial "wow", "cool", "that must be interesting", "what games have you made" the enthusiasm to chat with a CG artist soon meets the "i am going to get for another drink, maybe ill see you later"
It's true....I've met non-engineers who bore me.
Conspiracy theorists can really do that too.
But even they don't invite me to their parties.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's true....I've met non-engineers who bore me.
Conspiracy theorists can really do that too.
But even they don't invite me to their parties.

I would prefer a quiet night in with a nice indian take away meal and a warm husband than standing in someone's kitchen hoping another guest is not bored by intellectual chat about cartesian pixel placement and operator J, UV mapping and rendering techniques.

Why are some peeps so boring.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would prefer a quiet night in with a nice indian take away meal and a warm husband than standing in someone's kitchen hoping another guest is not bored by intellectual chat about cartesian pixel placement and operator J, UV mapping and rendering techniques.

Why are some peeps so boring.
I don't have a warm husband though.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
Oh, so you're an engineer too?
There was a rumor that Purdue engineers couldn’t walk and chew gum at the same time. As it happened, when I started studying at Purdue was about the same time as when I decided to give up chewing gum.

People also said that a Purdue engineer was a person who, if you asked them how much is two times two, would pull out a slide rule, move the slide, then say “about four.”

Jim

Nets of Wonder
I’m having a lot of fun at this party! I never knew a party could be so much fun!