Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
Member, Male, from India
- Hindu Sanatana Dharma
- DIR Forum Access:
- Abrahamic Religion DIR
- Dharmic Religions DIR
- Left-Hand Path Religions DIR
- Neopagan or Revival Religions
- New Religious Movements DIR
- Non-Revealed Religions DIR
- Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
- Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR
- Other Revealed Religions DIR
- Pantheism-Panentheism DIR
- Syncretic Religions DIR
SignatureThat which is not uttered by speech, that by which the word is expressed, know That alone to be Brahman, and not this which is being worshipped.