• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him

chinu

chinu
Do you associate God with a human being ?
Of course :)
First of all, I don't like to play games okay and you understand what I mean by that, and I never choose to play this game.
As already being said; you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game. Thus.. all that you are saying is just the part of Game, So.. for now time you are inside the game, so don't try to behave like as you are outside the game.

Camatose

As already being said; you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game. Thus.. all that you are saying is just the part of Game, So.. for now time you are inside the game, so don't try to behave like as you are outside the game.

As already being said; you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game. Thus.. all that you are saying is just the part of Game, So.. for now time you are inside the game, so don't try to behave like as you are outside the game.[/quote]

Do you mean God created me and I have to accept that ?
We cannot associate our nature with God's nature, therefore he wouldn't be a God, he would be just a human being.

chinu

chinu
Do you mean God created me
God created you in way that i already told you in my first relpy, actually its not God created you, its you who created yourself when you was in the oneness with God in the beganing, Indeed.
and I have to accept that ?
Accept it, or not, or accept whatever you like, Truth is that You are inside the Game, rather than outside the game, and you are free to play this game in whatever way you like, or you are free for accepting it in whatever way you like.

But, if you are interested in getting out of this game, than of course you have to accept God, or in other words God/clone is only source who can take one out of this game, otherwise go ahead and play your game nobody will disturb you, because God is not for the one who isn't interested in getting out of this game. :)
We cannot associate our nature with God's nature, therefore he wouldn't be a God, he would be just a human being.
You are right He's not human being, actually.. he's Super human :)

Camatose

God created you in way that i already told you in my first relpy, actually its not God created you, its you who created yourself when you was in the oneness with God in the beganing, Indeed.

Accept it, or not, or accept whatever you like, Truth is that You are inside the Game, rather than outside the game, and you are free to play this game in whatever way you like, or you are free for accepting it in whatever way you like.

But, if you are interested in getting out of this game, than of course you have to accept God, or in other words God/clone is only source who can take one out of this game, otherwise go ahead and play your game nobody will disturb you, because God is not for the one who isn't interested in getting out of this game. :)

You are right He's not human being, actually.. he's Super human :)

Well done!, then if you think I created myself, then I am the creator and there's no God. Zero, Zero, Zero.

You are right He's not human being, actually.. he's Super human
Super human ? never heard about that before... :confused:

Camatose

If I was with God, I can't picture him in my mind !

chinu

chinu
Well done!, then if you think I created myself, then I am the creator and there's no God. Zero, Zero, Zero.
Yes, you are the creator, but you need to get out of this game in order to realise this truely, and while in game you can only realise yourself as creation, not creator, and for the mean time you are inside the game.

I hope you are understanding my point.:)

Camatose

Yes, you are the creator, but you need to get out of this game in order to realise this truely, and while in game you can only realise yourself as creation, not creator, and for the mean time you are inside the game.

I hope you are understanding my point.:)
Yes, you are the creator
and while in game you can only realise yourself as creation, not creator
Doesn't make perfect sense at all ! very opposite to the idea of God.. Sometimes you say I am the creator of myself and sometimes you say I'm only a creation... If I'm the creator then there's no need for a God. If I'm inside what you call it ' the game' as a creator of myself I didn't create that game if you believe I created myself, I did not create any silly game. Seriously, If God loved games then you're just a puppet and not the loved ones.

chinu

chinu
Doesn't make perfect sense at all ! very opposite to the idea of God.. Sometimes you say I am the creator of myself and sometimes you say I'm only a creation... If I'm the creator then there's no need for a God. If I'm inside what you call it ' the game' as a creator of myself I didn't create that game if you believe I created myself, I did not create any silly game. Seriously, If God loved games then you're just a puppet and not the loved ones.
I think you are not interested in the topic, never mind.:)

chinu

chinu
Yes, I'm very interested in my topic not your story. For me your story doesn't make sense.
Yes, you are interested in your topic, regardless of being interested in getting out of this "Game" (Game as per my first reply). Thus.. you cannot know the reality of your topic until you get interested in getting out of this "Game". That's my point.:)

InvestigateTruth

Actually he doesn't want that that's why he created hell to burn them.

Nobody said that, if so then God imperfect.

So God knows everything, but he's pleased to burn you in hell. If he had given you a free will then he's mistaken ! What if a I gave a child my car key and I told him you have the free will to drive or not ! What would he do if he's a curious kid for example I expect everything from him. That's okay, I cannot blame the kid for that I'm the cause behind it even without a direct control or instructions. It would be my fault, I gave him the key and I know it's illegal, but most importantly, he doesn't have the ability to drive a car.
Good analogy. Yes we are Drivers. But God sent us Teachers to teach us driving. It is upto us to follow the Teachings of Manifestations of God. God is not to balme.

FranklinMichaelV.3

Our ideas of God change because our government has changed. The western world no longer looks at an individual to have all the power. We have rebelled against that concept of God as a king, just as we have rebelled against the ideas of kings in the world.

Camatose

Yes, you are interested in your topic, regardless of being interested in getting out of this "Game" (Game as per my first reply). Thus.. you cannot know the reality of your topic until you get interested in getting out of this "Game". That's my point.:)
Thanks anyway

Camatose

Good analogy. Yes we are Drivers. But God sent us Teachers to teach us driving. It is upto us to follow the Teachings of Manifestations of God. God is not to balme.

1) We're not drivers, 2) God did not send us teachers 3) If god sent us any teacher why do we need a teacher ? look at the flies do they need a license or a teacher to fly, be skeptical about that !

Camatose

Our ideas of God change because our government has changed. The western world no longer looks at an individual to have all the power. We have rebelled against that concept of God as a king, just as we have rebelled against the ideas of kings in the world.
God is different.. he's not a politician... and if there's a God who can rebel against him ? is that possible ! I don't think so...

FranklinMichaelV.3

I'm not claiming to know what god is like, I'm looking at why there is a rejection of the idea that a God who would punish individuals who won't obey no longer fits in our current society.

Camatose

I'm not claiming to know what god is like, I'm looking at why there is a rejection of the idea that a God who would punish individuals who won't obey no longer fits in our current society.
Leave the society alone, the theory of God is fake... In our modern life we face a huge problem in believing in a God, Contradiction, irrationality... and unbelievable story for even a child... don't be surprised about this fact, the hardest question why you here ? but I discovered three secrets in life to be happy with or without God, to forget sadness and sorrow, for every religion, every philosophy, it makes your really feel comfortable with your world. I'm not going to say them at the moment for specific reasons. Some people life without God is pointless ! but that's not true... there's a purpose behind it of course there's something hidden we didn't discover it yet. Whenever we have the hope, I'm sure somehow we will understand the universe one day.

Camatose

I'm looking at why there is a rejection of the idea that a God who would punish individuals who won't obey
God has the right to punish and to kill people without doubt, but that's not the exact case. We don't have a free will to be good and bad as I had proven and evil created by God himself, as I explained in that story " the child and the car" it makes perfect sense that if God exists he's the reason behind the devil, might you say God knows everything but we don't. Let assume that God kills his children for a reason he knows, and because he's a merciful he killed them... if God impressed by giving people diseases, I am not... Therefore, it's not a wisdom to create the mankind to suffer in this dark world. Which is full of wars, poverty, hunger.... and so on. Then God is the cause behind that whatever the reason is... there's no need to explain that at all. Because whatever the argument is it would be silly, every soul is precious... The society is not a huge problem to accept or to reject the theory of God's punishments, however, because the society felt there's injustice there and the question hit there mind where's God from all the mysteries in the world ? Yes, they're sick and tired from praying to God . There's no relationship between us and God, in sociology there's tow kinds of communication: Direct communication, indirect communication.. Do we communicate to God directly ? Face to face ? or do we call God via cell phone ?. God's love for human beings.. this is another funny issue, God has emotions... fairly travail... Just think about is logically and find out who is God ?

FranklinMichaelV.3

Leave the society alone, the theory of God is fake... In our modern life we face a huge problem in believing in a God, Contradiction, irrationality... and unbelievable story for even a child... don't be surprised about this fact, the hardest question why you here ? but I discovered three secrets in life to be happy with or without God, to forget sadness and sorrow, for every religion, every philosophy, it makes your really feel comfortable with your world. I'm not going to say them at the moment for specific reasons. Some people life without God is pointless ! but that's not true... there's a purpose behind it of course there's something hidden we didn't discover it yet. Whenever we have the hope, I'm sure somehow we will understand the universe one day.

I'm also not claiming God exists or not.

My point is that back in the day it was easier to accept the idea of a God who would punish those who did not obey (obeying was not a set of moral codes by society, but by the leader) because there was a very strong dependency on the leader. There was always someone on top, who earned it due to power or being the one who could kick more ****.

Now a days with a changing society that focuses on independence and strong social justice, our increase understanding of science, sociology and psychology. It's a lot harder to swallow that same rhetoric.

Point is, regardless if God is a social construct or not, how we view god will only be in the lense of our society. In 1000 years and with more scientific advancements I don't expect the idea of God to have gone away, in fact I think it will simply be viewed through a more scientific lense.

But that's my two cents.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?

You assume that obedience is the point. It isn't, clearly.

What if God didn't create human beings ? there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life.

You assume that Heaven and Hell were designed for humans exclusively. But if humans were not designed, he very well might have made Heaven and Hell for dogs or snails or Marklars from the planet Marklar. Also, your last statement is completely meaningless. Of course if we didn't exist at all we wouldn't be suffering. What's the point of pointing that out? If there was no such thing as red then fire engines would never be red! REVELATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

God planned everything before the existence so he knows what Adam and Eve will do.

Do you suspect that God is incapable of suspending his own abilities? Such as, could an almighty God not design all of reality and then remove his own ability to remember what it will turn out like? Would you consider a being that could do anything and knows everything EXCEPT the future not god? What would you call such a being?

Anyone here had they ability to explain the whole story.

No. Obviously no one here is omniscient. And even if we were omniscient there is a character limit on posts for this forum.

I don't believe in God.

WHAT?!?! REALLY?!?! YOU DON'T?!?! I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!

Take a number, chief.