• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him

Camatose

Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?. What if God didn't create human beings ? there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life. God planned everything before the existence so he knows what Adam and Eve will do. Anyone here had they ability to explain the whole story. I don't believe in God.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?. What if God didn't create human beings ? there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life. God planned everything before the existence so he knows what Adam and Eve will do. Anyone here had they ability to explain the whole story. I don't believe in God.
Why would God want all humans to obey him? And who says that God planned everything before our existence? That is a strawman, and simply doesn't work.

Process theology sees things very differently. It bases it's view on the idea that God created humans in God's form. That being, humans are also created to be creative. In order for humans to be creative, there must be choice, which means that sometimes, humans are going to disobey God.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Maybe some beliefs about God simply don't make much sense. Hell, maybe God doesn't even want us to blindly obey him, maybe he doesn't even care.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
God's looking for a love affair, not blind obedience.

Camatose

Why would God want all humans to obey him? And who says that God planned everything before our existence? That is a strawman, and simply doesn't work.

Process theology sees things very differently. It bases it's view on the idea that God created humans in God's form. That being, humans are also created to be creative. In order for humans to be creative, there must be choice, which means that sometimes, humans are going to disobey God.

Why would God want all humans to obey him?
Actually he doesn't want that that's why he created hell to burn them.

And who says that God planned everything before our existence?
Nobody said that, if so then God imperfect.

Process theology sees things very differently. It bases it's view on the idea that God created humans in God's form. That being, humans are also created to be creative. In order for humans to be creative, there must be choice, which means that sometimes, humans are going to disobey God
So God knows everything, but he's pleased to burn you in hell. If he had given you a free will then he's mistaken ! What if a I gave a child my car key and I told him you have the free will to drive or not ! What would he do if he's a curious kid for example I expect everything from him. That's okay, I cannot blame the kid for that I'm the cause behind it even without a direct control or instructions. It would be my fault, I gave him the key and I know it's illegal, but most importantly, he doesn't have the ability to drive a car.

sojourner

Actually he doesn't want that that's why he created hell to burn them.

Nobody said that, if so then God imperfect.

So God knows everything, but he's pleased to burn you in hell. If he had given you a free will then he's mistaken ! What if a I gave a child my car key and I told him you have the free will to drive or not ! What would he do if he's a curious kid for example I expect everything from him. That's okay, I cannot blame the kid for that I'm the cause behind it even without a direct control or instructions. It would be my fault, I gave him the key and I know it's illegal, but most importantly, he doesn't have the ability to drive a car.
What does hell have to do with this??? Who said anything about hell? Your arguments flow from assumptions that are neither proven nor universally accepted.

sojourner

If that's the case, he can put love inside everybody's heart isn't he God ?
God did place that capacity for love within all humanity. But it's up to us to choose to engage it, for love cannot be forced. if it's forced, it's not love -- it's coercion.

Camatose

God did place that capacity for love within all humanity. But it's up to us to choose to engage it, for love cannot be forced. if it's forced, it's not love -- it's coercion.
God doesn't have anything better than that ! What do you think God doesn't need creatures to worship him and I mean come on, if God knows everything he absolutely knows there's so many people will disobey him but he's smart enough that's why he created the mankind I guess !!!! WHAT IS THAT ! If god obvious to you somehow they're so many, many people wondering if there's a god. if god exists there would be no confusion and you will not ask yourself if there's a God. I think if his purpose of creating the mankind and the whole world to praise him, to worship him, to love him, to know him, to thank him etc... that would be a natural thing we born with it. Logically wrong.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?
Maybe he doesn't care.
What if God didn't create human beings ?
What if?

there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life.
No God does not mean no afterlife.

God planned everything before the existence
Only if you believe God is omniscient. Not everyone does.

so he knows what Adam and Eve will do.
Thinking God means Adam and Eve must exist. ...:facepalm:

Anyone here had they ability to explain the whole story.
Well, duh.

I don't believe in God.
We get it. What, do you want a cookie or something? You're not getting my cookies.

sojourner

God doesn't have anything better than that ! What do you think God doesn't need creatures to worship him and I mean come on, if God knows everything he absolutely knows there's so many people will disobey him but he's smart enough that's why he created the mankind I guess !!!! WHAT IS THAT ! If god obvious to you somehow they're so many, many people wondering if there's a god. if god exists there would be no confusion and you will not ask yourself if there's a God. I think if his purpose of creating the mankind and the whole world to praise him, to worship him, to love him, to know him, to thank him etc... that would be a natural thing we born with it. Logically wrong.
Straw man. God created us in order for relationship (love) to exist. Obedience isn't the issue. Parents love their children -- even when they disobey. And parents make babies, even knowing that there's a chance they will die from disease or injury -- even knowing that the children will experience doubt, heartache, sorrow, suffering, disappointment, pain. Should we simply stop making babies because we know this will happen???

We make babies out of a desire for relationship, and that desire outweighs the negatives, which are established parts of human experience.

God loves even those who disobey God. God saves all humanity.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
[
quote=Camatose;3376536]Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?. What if God didn't create human beings ? there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life. God planned everything before the existence so he knows what Adam and Eve will do. Anyone here had they ability to explain the whole story. I don't believe in God.
[/QUOTE]

Why would you believe that God even thinks, plans, emotes, etc? Being God, why would She have to?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.

Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?.

Peace be on you.

i-God created human to imbibe His attributes at human level, for worship and get progress.

ii-Because human were given choice, some followed the guidance, others did not. On the Day of Judgement, He will, by virtue of His perfect knowledge, decide the actual reason for their disbelief; arrogance or any excusable shortcoming.

What if God didn't create human beings ? there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life.

God is Creator since ever to ever. Human is not His only creation. Human are raised through process of creation and guided evolution. This physical life will end and spiritual life will continue into life-after where Pious will get progress (nearness of God and paradise), and non-pious will be 'hospitalized' (hell) and then will be brought out to climb the ladder of progress.

God planned everything before the existence so he knows what Adam and Eve will do.

Adam did not do mistake on purpose, he just forgot. Then recovered and asked for pardon and continued to flourish....No original sin thing! There were people before Adam (the perfect person to receive spiritual instructions) too.

I don't believe in God
Yourself and universe are so well made.... Can an encyclopedia get compiled, printed and placed in libraries by itself...There has to be Maker.

Reference: Ahmadiyya Muslims sources and commentaries of Holy Quran @ alislamDOTorg

Last edited:

Camatose

Maybe he doesn't care.

What if?

No God does not mean no afterlife.

Only if you believe God is omniscient. Not everyone does.

Thinking God means Adam and Eve must exist. ...:facepalm:

Well, duh.

We get it. What, do you want a cookie or something? You're not getting my cookies.
Shut your childish way. If you're a kid playing with your computer this place is not for you>> sorry :rolleyes:

Camatose

Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?.

Peace be on you.

i-God created human to imbibe His attributes at human level.
ii-Because human were given choice, some followed the guidance others did not. On the Day of Judgement, He will, by virtue of His perfect knowledge, decide the actual reason for their disbelief; arrogance or any excusable shortcoming.

What if God didn't create human beings ? there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life.

God is Creator since ever to ever. Human is/will not only creation. This life will continue into life-after where Pious will get progresses (paradise) immediately, and non-pious will be 'hospitalized' (hell) and them brought out to climb the ladder of progress.

God planned everything before the existence so he knows what Adam and Eve will do.

Adam did not do mistake on purpose, he just forgot. Then recovered and asked for pardon and continued to flourish....No original sin thing!

Reference: Ahmadiyya Muslims sources and commentaries of Holy Quran @ alislamDOTorg

I'm not impressed by your answers and specifically your Qur'an.