• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
InChrist said:
God knew that some humans would choose to love and trust Him.
That constitutes what's widely-known as "the remnant." it's a theme that runs throughout the bible, from Noah to "they who have washed their robes white" in Revelation.

InChrist

Free4ever
Why didnt he just create those?

Because the human race is relational and exists as a whole. People are individuals, but they are not separate and isolated unto themselves, but come from and are connected to others... mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc.

Camatose

Your loss. If you close your mind, you will never come to a reasonable understanding of the tradition and theology of Xy, whether you agree with it or not. Willful ignorance is a frightful thing to consign oneself to.

Who said "God saved [God's] word?" I suspect God's "word" is decidedly more fluid and amorphous than you give it credit for.

See my first response at the top of this post. If you really think Jesus' disciples wrote the bible, you are sadly, sadly, embarrassingly mistaken.

First of all, "all scripture" here does not include the NT. Second, God always works through human agency.
God doesn't. But people do -- in this case, the people who wrote the texts. I'm sure they made sense to the intended audiences, but we are far, far removed by both time and culture.

I didn't say it was an "unknown agenda." I said that the texts merited exegesis.
I don't "dismiss" texts. I exegete texts and weigh their relative merits with regard to their continued relevancy.

There is such a connection, and it's so close that we overlook it. God is life. We are alive, because we have the breath of life in our nostrils. God is as close as every breath we take. I'm sorry you've missed that and felt that you were unable to find God. I'm confident that you will when the time is right for you.
To summarize this:

Who said "God saved [God's] word?" I suspect God's "word" is decidedly more fluid and amorphous than you give it credit for.

1- God didn't save his word, even though the bible says:
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Matthew 24:35
I didn't say it was an "unknown agenda." I said that the texts merited exegesis.
I don't "dismiss" texts. I exegete texts and weigh their relative merits with regard to their continued relevancy.
Yes, you do, you just said it's wrong !
First of all, "all scripture" here does not include the NT. Second, God always works through human agency.
You contradict yourself, you just said before mind's agenda. I mean come on !, do you want to confuse me ?...
Your loss. If you close your mind, you will never come to a reasonable understanding of the tradition and theology of Xy, whether you agree with it or not. Willful ignorance is a frightful thing to consign oneself to.
I am not closing my mind, why should I ? I will be very happy to learn from my mistakes and if I am wrong I will be happier to know that !

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
Why God created human beings and he knows not all of them will obey him ?
God created humans in order to search "Him", rather than in order to obey him, and all are searching "Him", and there's nobody such in this world who isn't searching "Him".
What if God didn't create human beings ? there would be no heaven no hell so we will not suffer in life or in the eternal life.
But, as very sadly all this happened, Now.. you can't do anything :shrug: you just need to search God in order get out of all these sufferings. Thus.. you need not to waste time in such topics because already you are very very late (if your care), and if you want to get more late, its your choice. :)
Anyone here had they ability to explain the whole story. I don't believe in God.
In the beganing YOU created a game for yourself to play, but before stepping into that game there was a question in YOUR mind.

Q: How can such a game give true enjoyment until you may forget you are the creator of this game ? Thus.. you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game.

But again an another new question got arrised, Q: As You will forget everthing about yourself after jumping into that game, than who will pull you out when you will get tired after playing a lot ? Thus, by giving all of yours powers you created a CLONE of yourself and gave him the duty to pull you out.

Now, asked the clone; Sir, how will i come to know that you are really tired of this game ? YOU said; when i'll cry and beg infront of you to take me out of this game like as you have created me, rather than i created you.

And finally by saying this YOU jumped into that game.

GOD is that CLONE

Camatose

God created humans in order to search "Him", rather than in order to obey him, and all are searching "Him", and there's nobody such in this world who isn't searching "Him".

But, as very sadly all this happened, Now.. you can't do anything :shrug: you just need to search God in order get out of all these sufferings. Thus.. you need not to waste time in such topics because already you are very very late (if your care), and if you want to get more late, its your choice. :)

In the beganing YOU created a game for yourself to play, but before stepping into that game there was a question in YOUR mind.

Q: How can such a game give true enjoyment until you may forget you are the creator of this game ? Thus.. you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game.

But again an another new question got arrised, Q: As You will forget everthing about yourself after jumping into that game, than who will pull you out when you will get tired after playing a lot ? Thus, by giving all of yours powers you created a CLONE of yourself and gave him the duty to pull you out.

Now, asked the clone; Sir, how will i come to know that you are really tired of this game ? YOU said; when i'll cry and beg infront of you to take me out of this game like as you have created me, rather than i created you.

GOD is that CLONE

Well played God !

sojourner

1- God didn't save his word, even though the bible says:
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Matthew 24:35
"Fluid" and "pass away" aren't the same action.
Yes, you do, you just said it's wrong !
You contradict yourself, you just said before mind's agenda. I mean come on !, do you want to confuse me ?...
Arguing just to hear your own head rattle is a waste of everyone's time.
I am not closing my mind, why should I ? I will be very happy to learn from my mistakes and if I am wrong I will be happier to know that !
Judging from your quotations above, you're not very happy at all.

Camatose

"Fluid" and "pass away" aren't the same action.

Judging from your quotations above, you're not very happy at all.

That's for pathetic, do you care ? we're debating about God here not my happiness.
There's no place for your illogical arguments in my head.
Then why you waste your time with me ?, because everybody knows this topic such a destruction for the idea of God's existence. That's why you call it "waste of time" do you know What is wasting time?,when you keep dreaming and you know, your dream is fake. When you believe in something and you're not sure about it. This is what you call "waste of time", when you feel guilty everyday thinking there's up there stalking at you to count every mistake you do as a human being. That's really waste of time. If you care about time, time something we've just made up either, but in fact the sun will rise and the sun will set with or without 24 hours. Another lesson to teach how to save your precious time ? be logical, believe in logic of your mind.

sojourner

That's for pathetic, do you care ? we're debating about God here not my happiness.
Then why did you bring it up?
I will be very happy to learn from my mistakes and if I am wrong I will be happier to know that !
There's no place for your illogical arguments in my head.
Physician, heal thyself.
because everybody knows this topic such a destruction for the idea of God's existence.
The only thing this topic destroys is decent, thoughtful, and constructive theology.
do you know What is wasting time?,when you keep dreaming and you know, your dream is fake. When you believe in something and you're not sure about it. This is what you call "waste of time", when you feel guilty everyday thinking there's up there stalking at you to count every mistake you do as a human being. That's really waste of time.
Someone's Disenchanted. That's OK. You've found something that Works for you. But that doesn't mean that you have to diss the rest of us.

Camatose

Physician, heal thyself.

The only thing this topic destroys is decent, thoughtful, and constructive theology.

Someone's Disenchanted. That's OK. You've found something that Works for you. But that doesn't mean that you have to diss the rest of us.
You've found something that Works for you
It's not my agenda :shrug: facts and logic not me :shrug:
But that doesn't mean that you have to diss the rest of us.
Of course no...
:sarcastic why did i bring it up ?

Camatose

My logic based on science and facts if our conversation is over I think we did solve the problem, I guarantee this topic took so many people's attention, and now I believe I proved my thoughts about God and I gave the members the opportunity to understand the idea of God's divinity.
Summery:
----------------------------------God's divinity is illogical.
---------------------- Religions based on unreality about divinity and goddess.
-- ---------------There's no God.
-- -----------The idea of God is not longer valid.
--- ------If God exists he planned everything.
--- --If god exists he has the control and the authority overall and we have no free will.
------ The augments which had been given about why God created human beings... are incorrect according to what the Abrahamic religion says.
------ Religions teach people hatred in the name of God.
--------- To believe in God is not a choice according to the Abrahamic religions.
------If God existed he would be obvious for everybody.

sojourner

My logic based on science and facts
No. It wasn't.
We've had that quite clearly shown here, I think.
and now I believe I proved my thoughts about God
You've shown your thoughts -- convoluted as they are. You've proven nothing except your lack of understanding.
Summary: You can't spell "summary." That's about the extent of it.

Camatose

No. It wasn't.
We've had that quite clearly shown here, I think.

You've shown your thoughts -- convoluted as they are. You've proven nothing except your lack of understanding.

I use my browser to correct my spellings because I type quickly, then I don't pay attention for the monitor. And Thanks a lot for notifying me anyway. This is not something I'm ashamed of but hold on... Shame on you, you dismissed your bible in front of everybody here just get back for your replies. I had proven my thoughts and that's all, of course we'll never agree but the important thing do not try to find my disadvantages and that's what you have been doing since I negotiate you. unfortunately, just like many religious people, you think you're right and we're wrong and if we found an error in your bible you dismiss the passage and you flip everything all over to show your white intention, if you noticed that word I wrote it "summery" and it should be summary then you have to notice your bible hatred and errors rather than noticing a human being mistakes. Yes, you're mistaken as usual my friend, I did say before I'm not challenging you or any religion, I'm examine the facts what which had been hidden behind religions. And remember all that in the name of God. Excuse me I'll use now a strong language for you. Your psychiatric method as a christian failed to make people to convert to Christianity, I myself able to convert regular people to Christianity by using a psychiatric methods. Even though, most religious here said I have a lack of understanding instead of answering my questions. And even if I gave them a real example for the real life they reject it. The only thing you want to say for me "there's a god" ? Yes for you No for me. I had the ability to say God exists but he's not. Just to confuse you by the way. Yes, I believe God exists but he's not exists do you understand that sentence ? I'll leave you to think about it, there's no need to post your answer about my sentence I just want you to ask yourself what do I mean by saying that ? I'm quite sure you'll find the answer. The most important thing I wanted to say: No matter if you are a christian or not or weather you believe in God or not, you're precious and we all looking forward to develop our humanity.

Good luck bro...

Last edited:

sojourner

Shame on you, you dismissed your bible in front of everybody here
Weighing the relevancy of specific texts is not "dismissing [the] bible."
I had proven my thoughts
You stated your thoughts and backed them up with shoddy scholarship. That's not the same thing as "proven."
unfortunately, just like many religious people, you think you're right and we're wrong
I don't just "think" your ideas are wrong; I've proven your ideas wrong.
if we found an error in your bible you dismiss the passage and you flip everything all over to show your white intention
You didn't find an error that I could tell. What I dismissed was your abysmal interpretation -- not the passage, itself.
if you noticed that word I wrote it "summery" and it should be summary then you have to notice your bible hatred and errors rather than noticing a human being mistakes.
What I noticed are discrepancies in scholarship.
I'm examine the facts what which had been hidden behind religions.
I don't think so.
Your psychiatric method as a christian failed to make people to convert to Christianity, I myself able to convert regular people to Christianity by using a psychiatric methods.
My intent wasn't to convert people to Xy. Proselytization is against forum rules.
Even though, most religious here said I have a lack of understanding instead of answering my questions. And even if I gave them a real example for the real life they reject it. The only thing you want to say for me "there's a god" ? Yes for you No for me. I had the ability to say God exists but he's not. Just to confuse you by the way. Yes, I believe God exists but he's not exists do you understand that sentence ? I'll leave you to think about it, there's no need to post your answer about my sentence I just want you to ask yourself what do I mean by saying that ? I'm quite sure you'll find the answer. The most important thing I wanted to say: No matter if you are a christian or not or weather you believe in God or not, you're precious and we all looking forward to develop our humanity.
I'm sorry you haven't gotten your questions adequately answered. Maybe a debate forum isn't the proper venue for that. Just sayin'...

Camatose

You said

GOD is that CLONE
Do you associate God with a human being ?

First of all, I don't like to play games okay and you understand what I mean by that, and I never choose to play this game.
Thus.. you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game.
We cannot say the creator can forget if he's a God, probably you gave an example for our nature. This is not a game either, becuase we don't enjoy it at all, where's the rules ? where's the founder of that game ? not obvious.

YOU said; when i'll cry and beg infront of you to take me out of this game like as you have created me, rather than i created you.
Assuming the possibility of that, that means God would a dictator.