• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why god allows holy people to suffer?

pearl

In his book 'Why Bad Things Happen to Good People', the author concludes God does not have the power.
"Do I really believe in a God who has the power to cure malignancies and influence the outcome of surgery, and will do that only if the right person recites the right words in the right language? A will God let a person die because a stranger, praying on her behalf, got some of the words wrong? Who among us could respect or worship a God whose implicit message was "I could have made your mother healthy again, but you didn't plead and grovel enough? What better way to teach children to hate God than to teach them that God could have cured them, but 'for their own good', chose opt to?
All the answers as to why a prayer was not answered lead to guilt, or anger, or hopelessness.

We cannot merely pry to You, O God, to end war;
For we know that You have made the world in a way
That man must find his own path to peace
Within himself and with his neighbor.
We cannot merely pray to You O God, to end starvation
For you have already given us the resources
With which to feed the entire world
If we would only use them wisely.
We cannot merely pray to You, of God
To root out prejudice,
For you have already given us eyes
With which to see the good in all men
If you would only use them rightly.
We cannot merely pray to You, O God, to end despair,
For you have already given us the power
To clear away slums and to give hope
If we would only use our power justly.
We cannot merely pray to You, O God, to end desease,
For you have already given us great minds with
which
To search out cures and healing,
If we would only use them constructively.
Therefore we pray to You instead, O God,
For strength, determination, and willpower,
To do instead of just to pray,
To become instead of merely to wish.

Jack Riemer, Likrat Shabbat

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
New I suggest the answer: there are two gods. Because god is spirit, and there are two spirits: Absolute Good (Jesus) and Absolute Evil (satan). Hence, there are two absolutes. The atheists should know which absolute to follow: by rejecting absolute goodness, they accept absolute evil: no third god there.

There is some great news to be had, as this topic has now been explained in full, so there is no need for us to remain unaware on this topic.

I will share some of what I have found, that has been offered to all humanity.

The Bible confirms what has offered in this verse.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

There is no independent source of evil.

God creates us to know and Love God, all that is good. For us to know good, the opposite of Evil is required. How can you know what is good, if you do not know what is evil?

Thus this creation is the perfect matrix to learn about what is good, so we can choose to overcome what is evil. Man has been created at the end of darkness and the beginning of light. The light is the potential within us and to obtain unto that light, requires us to be born again into the Spirit.

Our choices are Good or they are the evil of this world. We have one person to blame, our own selves, there is no defence saying the devil made me do it, zero, zilch.

That brings us to the knowledge that there is 5 levels of Spirit at play in creation.

The vegitable spirit,
The animal spirit,
The human spirit,
The spirit of faith, and
The Holy Spirit.

It is via the Holy Spirit, using the spirit of Faith, that we can know about God, but all we can know of God is the Messenger who is the embodiment of that Spirt, who is the 'Self of God' amongst us. They one and all at one time were in the Flesh and lived amongst us and they one and all are now eternal in the Spirit.

So Evil is all that is not of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is all Virtues and Morals, evil is our practice of all that is not virtue or moral.

Great topic, but there are still many man made doctrines that influence men's thoughts.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Because you hate me. Why? Because there is no faith in love at first sight. Hence, there is hatred at first sight. Love or hate, no third spirit possible.
Do you feel hated? I don't believe that anyone here hates you. Perhaps feelings of pity, frustration, and disappointment, but not hate.
Here, since you've enjoyed the other songs, this might cheer you up:

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Suffering is due to biological chemistry changed by loss of water mass and oxygenation.

Garden nature suffers. Animals suffer. Humans suffer. Three bodies.

Why we all suffer as radiation X mass effects water evaporation.

Ice the December re born stable support of DNA animal and human baby saviour is melting.

Human suffering increased.

Holy water of life.

Equals equals equals =
Satan the scientist sex theist. Why sex is foremost in satanisms.

Holy heavens oxygenated water is two. Microbes life energy three.

Equals equals equals a healthy human life.

Pretty basic.

So science not a DNA sex theist as satanist science is said the ark wooden and boarding did not create life.

Conscious and vision advice transmitted as natural memory.

A sun that caused natural light in our heavens ended with earth converted mass visioned recorded. A flooded earth up to mountain peak. Highest mountains peak above it. UFO radiation landed to flat top conversion.

Water evaporation owned natural light heavens.

Life no where in the vision.

Why they said consciously the ark especially the wooden ark never created life. It sacrificed life as wood was present not present in flood....caused in new satanism UFO activation.

Reasoning as bushes wood burnt so did life.

If we boarded a UFO ark of wood it meant life was changing like wood into a carbon status dying.

Pretty basic self destruction advice. Humans for humans as humans no matter what title you use as a label.

questfortruth

Do God want human beings to remain as humans, or do God want humans to realize the truth, and go back to be with God?
I speak for my Church. Our dogmatical knowledge is:
1. death is the enemy: "the last enemy will be destroyed - the Death" (verse from Bible).
2. God has not created Death. The satan has "released" into the world this evil spirit - Death.

Unholy Trinity:
idol father - satan,
idol son - antichrist,
evil spirit - death.