• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why god allows holy people to suffer?

questfortruth

I suggest the answer: there are two gods. Because god is spirit, and there are two spirits: Absolute Good (Jesus) and Absolute Evil (satan). Hence, there are two absolutes. The atheists should know which absolute to follow: by rejecting absolute goodness, they accept absolute evil: no third god there.
Atheism is World without Angels

Why God Jesus allows holy people to suffer? No. The satan, being god, allows it. The satanism is one of the USA official religions, hence, the satan is one of the gods.

In my religion, we will be in the body in Heaven with no slightest worry or pain. Hence, the satan makes us suffer. Just two gods: Jesus or satan to choose from. No more (fundamental) gods on the market. Because there are two options only: Absolute Good or Absolute Evil.

The Absolute Evil has now the face:

Mock: "Is that how you tend to look at life in general - only black and white issues?"
Me: "What good do you found in 114 knife wounds of that holy girl? Look up the video in the thread. The atheists only say what satan asks them to say.
The satan is the master of confusing statements. The atheist here says, like "murder is 2 or 3 percent good and holy thing." "yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me." John 16:2-3.

satan is god of death and non-existence. Hence, he does not exist. He is like a vampire: he is there, and he is acting, but he is dead. The atheists say: "there is no god", "god is dead", but they refer to satan, not Jesus. Because satan is dead and does not exist. However, satan is god.

Many atheists say: "atheists do not claim, that there is no God." But they refer to Jesus, not satan.
Because Jesus is God of existence and Life. Hence, Jesus exists and lives.

The satan has no right to exist. And Jesus does think, that satan is like a zombie, vampire, Judas, or Adolf Hitler. They have lost the right to exist, therefore they do not exist in the eyes of Jesus.

How do you as a human being know what Jesus thinking?
The heart hears. Ask a question in your mind and wait for an answer from God. The answers from satan will also come.
You can ask a science question: "what is Dark Matter", the answer came:
Dark Matter is spiritual?

The following is satan's view-lie, not the verdict of Rome Authorities, latter reads "Jesus has made no crime" (Pontius Pilat): "jesus was executed as a traitor to rome and suffered a traitors death." The speech of ordinary atheist is the terrible mixture of two gods and lie. This is how translates: "if Jesus were satan's follower, then he would be executed as a traitor. Therefore, might it be, that Jesus is satan?"

Still didn't answer the question though. Evil for some of us is just a rhetorical description of very bad behavior rather than being something in itself.
So, in your subjective opinion, there is zero percent of goodness in this horrible murder. My point is proven: we have the choice between Absolute Good and Absolute Evil. No third god is there. God is SPIRIT. The SPIRIT is either LOVE herself, or HATRED itself. No third spirit is possible. God is defined as SPIRIT (or motives for action). Hence, there must be two gods only.

I didn't bother perusing whatever you are talking about.
Because you hate me. Why? Because there is no faith in love at first sight. Hence, there is hatred at first sight. Love or hate, no third spirit possible.

Do you tend to find you have a very difficult time making sense?

Thank you. I am free. I get no money for my threads. So, I am free.

God insists that there is no other God (so Satan is not God).

Quotes from the Bible: "you will become like gods", "there are many so-called gods", "you are gods".

"I will become one of the gods" (satan thoughts in the Bible).

You shall worship only one god, however, there are many gods. Over a million gods are known today, and people, who believe in them are not stupid. All magnitude of gods has come from mixing just two spirits: Good and Evil. In atheism only Evil spirit. The atheist, who has come to such knowledge would likely become a saint or satanist.

We have to leave [die] so as to make room for others.
Says satan. Not God of Life. The god of death and murder wants to reduce the population to absolute zero.

Do God want human beings to remain as humans, or do God want humans to realize the truth, and go back to be with God?
I speak for my Church. Our dogmatical knowledge is:
1. death is the enemy: "the last enemy will be destroyed - the Death" (verse from Bible).
2. God has not created Death. The satan has "released" into the world this evil spirit - Death.

Unholy Trinity:
idol father - satan,
idol son - antichrist,
evil spirit - death.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I suggest the answer: there are two gods. Because god is spirit, and there are two spirits: Absolute Good (Jesus) and Absolute Evil (satan). Hence, there are two absolutes. The atheists should know which absolute to follow: by rejecting absolute goodness, they accept absolute evil: no third god there.
Atheism is World without Angels

Why God Jesus allows holy people to suffer? No. The satan, being god, allows it. The satanism is one of the USA official religions, hence, the satan is one of the gods.

The Absolute Evil has now the face:

Suffering is a part of even holy peoples path as long they are on earth, Suffering in it self is not a result of being holy or not, but a result of a person past speech, action or thoughts (in my understanding that is)
And as long we are in human body, there will be suffering. but take it as a school in how to lessen the suffering, study why you experience suffering, and try to change the outcome next time you experience the same situation by doing it a little different. maybe the suffering will be less then.

questfortruth

little different
satan is god of death and non-existence. Hence, he does not exist. He is like a vampire: he is there, and he is acting, but he is dead. The atheists say: "there is no god", "god is dead", but they refer to satan, not Jesus. Because satan is dead and does not exist. However, satan is god.

Many atheists say: "atheists do not claim, that there is no God." But they refer to Jesus, not satan.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

if i understand you correct you say Satan is God, but satan do not exist, are you saying by this God does not exist? Atleast that is what you did write.

questfortruth

if i understand you correct you say Satan is God, but satan do not exist, are you saying by this God does not exist? Atleast that is what you did write.
The satan has no right to exist. And Jesus does think, that satan is like a zombie, vampire, Judas, or Adolf Hitler. They have lost the right to exist, therefore they do not exist in the eyes of Jesus.

questfortruth

How do you as a human being know what Jesus thinking :confused:
The following is satan's view-lie, not the verdict of Rome Authorities, latter reads "Jesus has made no crime" (Pontius Pilat): "jesus was executed as a traitor to rome and suffered a traitors death." The speech of ordinary atheist is the terrible mixture of two gods and lie. This is how translates: "if Jesus were satan's follower, then he would be executed as a traitor. Therefore, might it be, that Jesus is satan?"

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No Jesus is not Satan

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

Thank you for sharing this video, good one:)

Last edited:

questfortruth

Still didn't answer the question though. Evil for some of us is just a rhetorical description of very bad behaviour rather than being something in itself.
So, in your subjective opinion, there is zero percent of goodness in this horrible murder. My point is proven: we have the choice between Absolute Good and Absolute Evil. No third god is there. God is SPIRIT. The SPIRIT is either LOVE herself, or HATRED itself. No third spirit is possible. God is defined as SPIRIT (or motives for action). Hence, there must be two gods only.