• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do You Hate Donald John Trump?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Good question. I don't understand how anybody could dislike a great executive leader and public servant like Donald J. Trump, a man of his word. I suppose there are those who might get jealous of somebody like him who is highly successful, ambitious, wealthy, intelligent, and powerful, and who has a very beautiful family and friends. I just wish more people would not be so envious towards him and would instead be happy for him.

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
Good question. I don't understand how anybody could dislike a great executive leader and public servant like Donald J. Trump, a man of his word. I suppose there are those who might get jealous of somebody like him who is highly successful, ambitious, wealthy, intelligent, and powerful, and who has a very beautiful family and friends. I just wish more people would not be so envious towards him and would instead be happy for him.

You admire Trump? That's unbelievable.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The title of this thread is self explanatory

Hate is a strong word that i personally dont think he deserves, i would be happier with dislike. However some of the women he groped may feel differently.

Anyone who gleefully boasts about groping women does not deserve to be liked.

I also dont like his attitude in general

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
The title of this thread is self explanatory
I don’t hate him. But if I may inject an outsider perspective? (Not speaking on behalf of anyone really.)
The Orange is literally every awful stereotype of Americans ever. An asshat who is obnoxious, rude and loud. Egotistical, generally ignorant and obnoxiously patriotic.
That said, he’s a politician and they’re all ********. So meh

sooda

Veteran Member

That's not Trump.. He's a porker.

sooda

Veteran Member
There might be the chance that he was joking around when he was on that realityshow bus.

Btw I think he was a sweet, handsome and delicate man in the 70s 80s.
Seriously, Christine...in your sincere opinion..who is the prey and who is the sex-thirsty maniac in this picture?
View attachment 31816

He wasn't sweet, handsome or delicate in the 1970s or 1980s. He was exactly what he is today... a lying, cheating, insecure bully.

Because it's incredibly boring to be bombarded with inane chatter about everything he does.

It's like the opposite of those studies that say listening to classical music can improve cognitive skills. Speaking about Trump instantly makes most people both less interesting and far less intelligent.

sooda

Veteran Member
Because it's incredibly boring to be bombarded with inane chatter about everything he does.

It's like the opposite of those studies that say listening to classical music can improve cognitive skills. Speaking about Trump instantly makes most people both less interesting and far less intelligent.

That's why Trump is on TV seven days a week and tweeting constantly.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Hate is a strong word that i personally dont think he deserves, i would be happier with dislike. However some of the women he groped may feel differently.

Trump saying he likes to grab them by the pu$%# was just him talking locker room trash to his showbiz buddies. I doubt he has ever grabbed anybody who didn't want this.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

Trump has far more appeal than that of elitist snobs.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

I much prefer the original - and 'a man of his word' might be appropriate for someone who utters so much nonsense perhaps. I think we'll skip the intelligence bit - when he eventually is toppled and we find out how devious he actually is and was - and failed to hide it all. Nice a**-licking though. :D

sooda

Veteran Member
I much prefer the original - and 'a man of his word' might be appropriate for someone who utters so much nonsense perhaps. I think we'll skip the intelligence bit - when he eventually is toppled and we find out how devious he actually is and was - and failed to hide it all. Nice a**-licking though. :D

Isn't there any Republican that could beat Trump in 2020?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I do not hate Donald Trump.

I despise him.

He is a perfect illustration of America at its very worst.

He could not make an ethical choice to save his life. He is greedy and perhaps literally unable to discern lie from truth. Self-serving and dishonest to the core of his being.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Isn't there any Republican that could beat Trump in 2020?

Hey, I'm from the UK - how would I know! :D

I take as much interest in USA politics as I do in UK politics (very little), but I'm not immune to what happens in the world. We are in an even worse mess than most other countries. :oops:

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Why do You Hate Donald John Trump?

Not sure about hate - but from the other side of the pond, wouldn't you prefer a leader with their IQ and mental age in double figures?

Alternatively, what Rex Tillerson said (allegedly - but hasn't denied) .

Just don't mention Boris....

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I do not hate Donald Trump.

I despise him.

He is a perfect illustration of America at its very worst.

He could not make an ethical choice to save his life. He is greedy and perhaps literally unable to discern lie from truth. Self-serving and dishonest to the core of his being.

America is now economically at its best. This due in part to the Tax Cut and jobs act, deregulation, and fair trade enacted by Trump's leadership.