• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do You Hate Donald John Trump?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I do not hate Donald Trump.

I despise him.

He is a perfect illustration of America at its very worst.

He could not make an ethical choice to save his life. He is greedy and perhaps literally unable to discern lie from truth. Self-serving and dishonest to the core of his being.

I couldn't have articulated this better.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
America is now economically at its best. This due in part to the Tax Cut and jobs act, deregulation, and fair trade enacted by Trump's leadership.

The amount of truth in that statement is tentative under the most favorable of circunstances... but even that matters little.

Even leaving aside that you are effectively declaring the price of your dignity, the inescapable fact is that economic prosperity can not be sustained at the expense of its own sustentation.

The chickens that arise from Trump's immature child style of "leadership" will come home to roost. Iran is just an early example, although by no means the least. And his supporters, clearly, will take no responsibility for it. I will be surprised if they can even acknowledge it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That picture suggests otherwise.

You had deleted it before i could reply. From the picture would guess he was devious. It that foreknowledge? I am quite good at first impressions so i not believe so.

Of course i also think i know why you deleted your post so i wont comment further

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Trump saying he likes to grab them by the pu$%# was just him talking locker room trash to his showbiz buddies. I doubt he has ever grabbed anybody who didn't want this.

Funny how the supporters like to dismiss his claim like it means nothing

He made the statement. Whether real or joking (???) Does not matter, both speak volumes of his character

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You had deleted it before i could reply. From the picture would guess he was devious. It that foreknowledge? I am quite good at first impressions so i not believe so.

Of course i also think i know why you deleted your post so i wont comment further
Because my point was misunderstood.
He was sexy, handsome back then.
I would have married him even if he had been a modest baker.

sooda

Veteran Member
I do not hate Donald Trump.

I despise him.

He is a perfect illustration of America at its very worst.

He could not make an ethical choice to save his life. He is greedy and perhaps literally unable to discern lie from truth. Self-serving and dishonest to the core of his being.

Trump has always been a cheat. He cheated vendors, contractors, bankers, investors and wives. He may eat fast food burgers, but that does not make him a regular guy. Look at Trump University.. He thinks he has the right to screw over regular people because he is so clever.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Actually I don't hate him. He might be doing the left a great favor by "heightening the contradictions" to quote Lenin. The chaos and destruction he's generating offers opportunities that can be seized in 2020. Trump and Putin think that the chaos means that Trump will stay in office especially with them trying to stop anything that will improve the security of the election process so it can be rigged as well as trying to maximize gerrymandering. I hope and pray they'll fail.

This was from 2017, but it's a very apt description as we've seen over the past two years:

Almost everything Trump does is Leninist, in that it heightens the contradictions...

"Chaos is a ladder," says one of the characters in Game of Thrones. Lenin and his heirs like Mao understood that in anarchy lies opportunities. The worse things get, the more people will look toward a radical solution. Trump isn't much of a reader, but he intuitively understands what Lenin was getting at, which is why his days begin with a cavalcade of tweets designed to unsettle the body politic. Colin Kaepernick and kneeling at NFL games was of modest interest until Trump elevated it into a culture war. Presidents historically have been pastors, conciliators in chief. Almost everything Trump does inflames and exacerbates and confuses.

What Donald Trump learned from Vladimir Lenin about chaos in politics

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Trump has always been a cheat. He cheated vendors, contractors, bankers, investors and wives. He may eat fast food burgers, but that does not make him a regular guy. Look at Trump University.. He thinks he has the right to screw over regular people because he is so clever.
I would not call him clever. But his supporters are certainly naive. Unfortunately, he was not exagerating when he gave his speech about shooting people at daylight.