• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do I keep going to xian churches then do nothing?

jasonwill2

It gives me a rush and makes me feel evil (in the good way) when I go into a Christian Church. They don't know I'm a Theistic Satanist, but ohahahoo! I'm a devil worshiper! It's almost erotic in a sense, just talking about this gives me very weird adrenaline like feelings.

I think it may have to do with how I feared for three years speaking my mind. I went to a Pentecostal "school", and was told at least twice that I would have to leave if I believed x or y. For example I tried once to share how the Star of David was explained as a conjuration of Jupiter and Venus or Mercury, depending on the dating of King Herod's death. I told the teacher that through astronomy that a Biblical even was proven, and that the star of David would of been in the skies for months towards Bethlehem from the perceptive of the wise men. I reasoned that this was a piece of proof for the Bible, apologetics let's call it.

She was all like "well they also say we came from monkeys". I got into a small argument and she shut me down, I went to the Principal later by my own accord, and he totally didn't get that I was saying such a thing would support the Bible, and that denying it is denying a piece of proof FOR the Bible. He said if I believed what I just said that I should resign from the school. Later I talked to a scientifically literate teacher who said "they probably just misunderstood you". yet I was clear as day to them.

Another time I was told by the same Principal after almost being expelled for not leading a Pledge of Alligance to the USA flag (I tried to explain it was the words "and to the Republic" as the reasoning for why I wouldn't say it), that if I "don't believe in everything this school does, you don't belong here." Lot's of former students, students, and a former teacher said it was bs. No one agrees on anything.

Anyway, the purpose of my little stories is to illustrate what kind of environment I was in for three years. I think they are key to this nonsense of going to xian churches. It's like I yearn to scream out "HAIL SATAN! 666! 616! IN NOMINE SATANA! SHEMHAMFORASH!" and quote the Satanic Bible. I get a small rush just typing this and my heart rate is shooting up pretty high.

It would be liberating, breaking a taboo to speak my mind and praise Satan in a Church. Again, it's almost erotic in a sense; the pure liberation.

Damn it! I thought when I Renounced the Trinity this would all be over! That I would be over this dwelling over Christianity and dealings with their churches when I fulfilled [SIZE=-1]Matthew 12:31-32 and [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Mark 3:28-29.

Maybe I am seeking to free myself from the brain-washing I got when I was younger, and the fear I lived in of saying what I really thought to authority when I was older? I don't know, should I go back to my old school and scream that 666 and Hail Satan and run like Hell? Would they call the police? I feel faint just thinking about it right now and how it would go down. It's all so heavily ingrained in me.

What good is a ritual of blasphemy against a lying and unjust god who said that he was The God, when I can't liberate myself from the humans who used mundane fear? I'm starting to think that it's not a fear of Yahweh anymore, this wanting to scream Hail Satan at a Church, but rather a ingrained and brainwashed fear of the authority figures, those Pentecostals.

but if I go to do this at a night service tonight at a Church, would they kill me, attack me, call the police? What would they do? I know when I say it I will get that wave of numbing shock and a blast of sudden blood pressure in my head. Whenever I get this 'wave' sensation I have found that it is a result of extremely acute anxiety. Whenever that wave hits, the subconscious comes out and I have always said something without it consciously computing; I literally lose control of my mouth. I think once I may of started to do something before it went away. It's very brief typically, only a couple of seconds.

The ultimate rush, to proclaim Satan's glory in the house of "god"! I want to do it, tonight is the night! Only if I left my laptop at home to make me lighter and not risk it getting hurt. It's ok though, if they lay a finger on me I got my trusty knife. 3.5 inch flip out blade for self-defense. As long as they don't start beating me up I won't even let them know I have it.

Would this be a pure form of one of the major aspects of our Left Hand Path, to do the taboo, even though it's benign, so that I can overcome brainwashing and taught fears? Also anything I can tell myself to build up the courage to finally speak my mind at a xian church? To speak frankly and openly?

It would be the most insane liberating thing I have ever done. It will be the ultimate Black Mass of my life!

Please help me here, I only got a couple of hours before most of the Churches start their night service!

HAIL SATAN!
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

cablescavenger

It gives me a rush and makes me feel evil (in the good way) when I go into a Christian Church. They don't know I'm a Theistic Satanist, but ohahahoo! I'm a devil worshiper! It's almost erotic in a sense, just talking about this gives me very weird adrenaline like feelings.

I think it may have to do with how I feared for three years speaking my mind. I went to a Pentecostal "school", and was told at least twice that I would have to leave if I believed x or y. For example I tried once to share how the Star of David was explained as a conjuration of Jupiter and Venus or Mercury, depending on the dating of King Herod's death. I told the teacher that through astronomy that a Biblical even was proven, and that the star of David would of been in the skies for months towards Bethlehem from the perceptive of the wise men. I reasoned that this was a piece of proof for the Bible, apologetics let's call it.

She was all like "well they also say we came from monkeys". I got into a small argument and she shut me down, I went to the Principal later by my own accord, and he totally didn't get that I was saying such a thing would support the Bible, and that denying it is denying a piece of proof FOR the Bible. He said if I believed what I just said that I should resign from the school. Later I talked to a scientifically literate teacher who said "they probably just misunderstood you". yet I was clear as day to them.

Another time I was told by the same Principal after almost being expelled for not leading a Pledge of Alligance to the USA flag (I tried to explain it was the words "and to the Republic" as the reasoning for why I wouldn't say it), that if I "don't believe in everything this school does, you don't belong here." Lot's of former students, students, and a former teacher said it was bs. No one agrees on anything.

Anyway, the purpose of my little stories is to illustrate what kind of enviorment I was in for three years. I think they are key to this nonsense of going to xian churches. It's like I yearn to scream out "HAIL SATAN! 666! 616! IN NOMINE SATANA! SHEMHAMFORASH!" and quote the Satanic Bible. I get a small rush just typing this and my heart rate is shooting up pretty high.

It would be liberating, breaking a taboo to speak my mind and praise Satan in a Church. Again, it's almost erotic in a sense; the pure liberation.

Damn it! I thought when I Renounced the Trinity this would all be over! That I would be over this dwelling over Christianity and dealings with their churches when I fulfilled [SIZE=-1]Matthew 12:31-32 and [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Mark 3:28-29.

Maybe I am seeking to free myself from the brain-washing I got when I was younger, and the fear I lived in of saying what I really thought to authority when I was older? I don't know, should I go back to my old school and scream that 666 and Hail Satan and run like Hell? Would they call the police. I feel faint just thinking about it right now and how it would go down. It's all so heavily ingrained in me.

What good is a ritual of blasphemy against a lying and unjust god who said that he was The God, when I can't liberate myself from the humans who used mundane fear? I'm starting to think that it's not a fear of Yahweh anymore, this wanting to scream Hail Satan at a Church, but rather a ingrained and brainwashed fear of the authority figures, those Pentecostals.

but if I go to do this at a night service tonight at a Church, would they kill me, attack me, call the police? What would they do? I know when I say it I will get that wave of numbing shock and a blast of sudden blood pressure in my head. Whenever I get this 'wave' sensation I have found that it is a result of extremely acute anxiety. Whenever that wave hits, the subconscious comes out and I have always said something without it consciously computing; I literally lose control of my mouth. I think once I may of started to do something before it went away. It's very brief typically, only a couple of seconds.

The ultimate rush, to proclaim Satan's glory in the house of "god"! I want to do it, tonight is the night! Only if I left my laptop at home to make me lighter and not risk it getting hurt. It's ok though, if they lay a finger on me I got my trusty knife. 3.5 inch flip out blade for self-defense. As long as they don't start beating me up I won't even let them know I have it.

Would this be a pure form of one of the major aspects of our Left Hand Path, to do the taboo, even though it's benign, so that I can overcome brainwashing and taught fears? Also anything I can tell myself to build up the courage to finally speak my mind at a xian church? To speak frankly and openly?

It would be the most insane liberating thing I have ever done. It will be the ultimate Black Mass of my life!

Please help me here, I only got a couple of hours before most of the Churches start their night service!

HAIL SATAN!
[/SIZE]
Just sleep with Christian girls and get over it, some of your angst doesn't sound very healthy so I would do it sooner rather than later.

Actually I just noticed this was a DIR. Please disregard my last statement.

jasonwill2

Just sleep with Christian girls and get over it, some of your angst doesn't sound very healthy so I would do it sooner rather than later.

Actually I just noticed this was a DIR. Please disregard my last statement.

I'm a virgin and would probably be filled with self-conscious fear and anxiety if a girl wanted to sleep with me. I am in no state to lost my virginity anytime soon. I've never even kissed a girl before, been on a date, or in a relationship, and I'm 20 >.>

Anyway... HAIL SATAN CHRISTIAN *************!

Too far? ah ok.

Hail Satan.

I can't even say "Hail Satan" in a Christian church unless I am 500% sure no one is around, not even at a normal voice.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I haven't set foot inside a christian church in over 20 years. I remember when I was 17-years old a tried getting baptized, but I was physically and spiritually sick for days afterwards. Actually, as a Lesser Black Magical working or experiment I wouldn't mind dressing in an all black suit and tie and attending a christian church ceremony/service, sitting in the back row and holding a copy of the "Satanic Rituals". All just for ****es and giggles.:D That would also be a form of a "Black Mass". And every time the preacher said "can you give me an amen..." I would give'm an "Ave Luciferi". :bat:

Sanctus Satanas!
/Adramelek\

jasonwill2

I haven't set foot inside a christian church in over 20 years. I remember when I was 17-years old a tried getting baptized, but I was physically and spiritually sick for days afterwards. Actually, as a Lesser Black Magical working or experiment I wouldn't mind dressing in an all black suit and tie and attending a christian church ceremony/service, sitting in the back row and holding a copy of the "Satanic Rituals". All just for ****es and giggles.:D That would also be a form of a "Black Mass". And every time the preacher said "can you give me an amen..." I would give'm an "Ave Luciferi". :bat:

Sanctus Satanas!
/Adramelek\

I should do it then?

jasonwill2

If it is your Will...hehe :D

/Adramelek\

It is! But I'm scared a bit. I know it's irrational, but that's just why I have to overcome it.

I think I will just talk frank about Satan to anyone that will listen, going from person to person lol.

edit: this is to live the LHP! to overcome my irrational fears and inhibitions! I'm gonna do it tonight; talk overtly about Satan and speak honestly and openly in a Christian environment.

jasonwill2

ill be going off in 10 minutes to do this at a baptist church...

anyone have any last minute advice?

jasonwill2

Seeing as it's a Baptist church, you could probably pull off a possession for the lulz.

I thought of that, but it would de-legitimize people, and they would think I was doing it for attention.

I've only been possessed once, and the demon, she didn't hurt me in the least. She did almost touch a bare light bulb though while controlling me, but being fully aware I was like "that's not a good idea, that will hurt".

I think it was the first time she ever possessed someone; from what I could tell they feel and see everything that we do when we are possessed.

But that isn't out of the question in the future if I can bring on a real possession. The good thing about possession, from my experience and knowledge, is that most times you can over-ride it if you can just ask it to leave or take control of your own body.

I'd have to think of what demon or god would most likely enjoy such a thing. Maybe Loki, the trickster god might be willing to possess me for kicks.

Well, i got to go in a couple, any thing else anyone?

blackout

Violet.
In a school setting you are there to learn.

Any school that shuts you down,
you should shut the door behind you when you leave,
shake the dust from your feet
and go find a place of learning that is not opposed to thinking minds.

As far as places of "worship",
if YOU do not belong there,
it is best to stay out.

I see no gain in disrupting others' churches/temples/sanctuaries/clubs, whatever.
Go make a place for YOURSELF in the world.

If you go openly crashing other peoples' territories
you will do nothing but 'prove' all the Immature and Slanderous BS Stereotypes
that those MATURE in the LHP have cast upon them.
(usually by 'so called satanic' kids who have NO IDEA the difference between their *** and their elbow)
Well, you also may give yourSelf a police record
for trespassing and disturbance of the peace, whatever.

So how does that serve you?

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
Oh sheesh.

If you REALLY need to get this out of your system,
go do it in an EMPTY church.

Do it for YOURSELF.

Everyone is doing what they do,
for themSelves.

Nobody really CARES about your thing.
really.
They're far too busy caring about their own thing.

If the act is meant to benefit YOU,
why chance ending up in jail,
or a psyche ward?

Or maybe you think you want some wild ride.
whatever. it's your life.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm guessing it's too late for this, but I must agree it's a rather immature thing to do. You have already denied the Holy Ghost, which in it's self is setting yourself free since it's supposed to be an unforgivable sin. And why the need for fear? If you haven't been a part of them for some time, they have no control over you. To say you have a fear of them is to acknowledge they have power over you, and shouting "hail Satan" will not break this power. All you have to do is realize your shackles were broken long ago, and the Dark Angel's light has driven away the shadows that have kept you afraid, and you can walk away and no one will come after you.
I'm also going to assume they done nothing, and probably just assumed you're a typical teenager/young adult. No cops, no violence, but if anything they might pray for you.
If you want real gratification, plant the seeds of doubt in their minds and work towards corrupting them. Make them see that the one they kneel before is the King of Slaves. Force them to know the values they cherish are not the values promoted by their God. When the preachers come knocking, give them a reason to flee and never return. But just to go to a church and yell "Hail Satan" will bring you only a very temporary gratification and will not fix your deeper problems.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

If you go openly crashing other peoples' territories
you will do nothing but 'prove' all the Immature and Slanderous BS Stereotypes
that those MATURE in the LHP have cast upon them.
(usually by 'so called satanic' kids who have NO IDEA the difference between their *** and their elbow)
Very true. Such actions portray the LHP as a whole in a negative light, and makes us seem to be a group of immature brats. I've become fond of telling people who flaunt the immature views to get over their problems with God and start going back to church.

cablescavenger

I'm a virgin and would probably be filled with self-conscious fear and anxiety if a girl wanted to sleep with me. I am in no state to lost my virginity anytime soon. I've never even kissed a girl before, been on a date, or in a relationship, and I'm 20 >.>

Anyway... HAIL SATAN CHRISTIAN *************!

Too far? ah ok.

Hail Satan.

I can't even say "Hail Satan" in a Christian church unless I am 500% sure no one is around, not even at a normal voice.

It was a little tongue in cheek, I was not being serious.
You will be fine.