• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do homosexuals and transgenders force religious people to accept them?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Many comments in this thread are proof that the OP has a legitimate point.

If you have developed gender identity psychosis & disordered fetishes (non heterosexual desires), and want to practice the unhealthy practice of homosexuality, that's your choice. Also, if you're too much of a group thinker to acknowledge human anatomy and reproduction, then I don't trust you to have integrity with more significant matters.

The truth is that each of us owes our existence to heterosexuality.
The truth is that the anus was never intended for an entrance, and doctors warn of risks of anal sex: anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.
The truth is US CDC reports overwhelming stats of ST;s, AIDS/HIV, & mental illness cases among those practicing homosexuality.

I'm not kidding: Reading posts like yours makes me feel very comfortable that I don't believe in such nonsense anymore.

Thanks for the reminder. Have a great day... hopefully one on which you can't hurt any LGBT people with your poisonous ignorant statements.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This is somebody who I've spoken with before who has experienced the Christian life but chose to reject it. I'm speaking to them about the nature of one's relationship with the Christian God, that he is a provider but that he makes us wait sometimes for his deliverance. And yes he demands our faithfulness even in the dry seasons when we can't feel his presence, when we have to trust blindly that he is there. Feel free to reject this as nonsense but on some level Shadow Wolf and I have something in common in terms of shared experience with the Christian God. You just probably won't be able to relate to this

I can relate to the so-called "prayers of guidance," actually. I think they only serve to encourage self-loathing when they're used in an attempt to get rid of things that aren't harmful at all.

I think accepting people instead of telling them to pray their harmless natural tendencies away is generally a far healthier way to approach life... and it makes one less obsessed about what goes on in other consenting adults' bedrooms, which is a nice plus. :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Many comments in this thread are proof that the OP has a legitimate point.

If you have developed gender identity psychosis & disordered fetishes (non heterosexual desires), and want to practice the unhealthy practice of homosexuality, that's your choice. Also, if you're too much of a group thinker to acknowledge human anatomy and reproduction, then I don't trust you to have integrity with more significant matters.

1) Trans people do not suffer from psychosis from their gender identity. If anyone - trans people included - have a diagnosis of psychosis then that is separately classified.

2) Fetishization is not synonymous with orientation, though the two can overlap from time to time.

3) My profession and educational background - including post-graduate work - requires an elevated knowledge of human anatomy and physiology. Plus I also have studied extensively on human sexuality for over 25 years. I doubt my level of knowledge is a burden to me and to others who want to engage in dialogue.

Actually, the truth is that we owe our existence to a sperm and an egg, which is an erroneous reductionist argument. Orientation is not responsible for reproduction. Much like a woman's naturally occuring growth into infertility and menopause is not responsible for reproduction. We are who we are.

The truth is that the anus was never intended for an entrance, and doctors warn of risks of anal sex: anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.

All of which can be addressed with safe methods - lubricants made from vegetable oils (for instance), massage to relax the muscles in the pelvic floor, condoms, toys with smooth surfaces, etc.

Also, health benefits and applications of enemas, anyone?

The truth is US CDC reports overwhelming stats of ST;s, AIDS/HIV, & mental illness cases among those practicing homosexuality.

Narrowing the scope to United States CDC singular statistics do not necessarily correlate with any perceived dysfunction with orientation.

Those who support such a disorder as homosexuality have problems mentally and with integrity, IMO.

Your ableist language aside, spectrums in orientation and gender identity has shown that when welcomed and accepted internally and in a community, self-destructive behavior radically decreases. An added plus...a decrease in brutality against LGTBQ's occurs as well when queers are seen just as human as everyone else.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The truth is that the anus was never intended for an entrance,
If that is the case, then why does anal stimulation feel good? Why can it induce an orgasm? Why is it you associate this with homosexuality when plenty of heterosexuals do this?
So? Because the population of homosexuals is rather small, there is a 0% risk of danger to the human species no homosexuals reproduced. This statement also neglects to mention the many heterosexual people who are, for whatever reason, sterile and cannot reproduce. Really, instead of trying to make people feel bad because they can't make babies, we should hold these people in high regards because they are not adding to the sever over population.
If you have developed gender identity psychosis & disordered fetishes (non heterosexual desires),
Gender identity dysphoria is not a form of psychosis. GID is when someone is conflicted with the sex of their body and the gender they identify with. Psychosis is a mental disturbance in which one looses touch with reality. A fetish is a kink, and we all have them.
doctors warn of risks of anal sex: anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.
There are inherent risks in any sex acts. There are inherent risks in doing just about anything and everything. Even when you shower you may slip, hit your head, suffer a concussion, and possibly die. Driving a car or being a passenger is likely to be the most dangerous thing anyone of us does on a regular basis, but no one seems to want to focus on how deadly driving is.
Those who support such a disorder as homosexuality have problems mentally and with integrity, IMO.
That is quite a judgement call.