• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do homosexuals and transgenders force religious people to accept them?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I will say this much, this thread exhibits the failure of the Church to minister to people with same sex attraction

You have run away again. Good, I am glad you finally realized how pointless and baseless your arguments were. ^_^. Have and outstanding day, I hope you learned a lot of new things!

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
You have run away again. Good, I am glad you finally realized how pointless and baseless your arguments were. ^_^. Have and outstanding day, I hope you learned a lot of new things!

what are you babbling about? Did I fail to address another one of your brilliant points that's already been mentioned 100 times in this thread?

Draka

Wonder Woman
hehehehe... listen to you. Do not be so arrogant as to think you could not fall under my spell. Seriously though, do you know what my secret is? I love women, genuinely. I love everything about them, their shape, their smell, their sound, their touch. I find their presence to be intoxicating. They are a flower whose petals must be delicately opened. I love to pry those petals and uncover the mysteries within each woman. It's because of this that women are naturally drawn to me
I'm the arrogant one here? Your narcissism practically radiates from this forum and I'm the arrogant one? No worries, I'm quite adept at discerning the arrogant guys who are full of themselves and think of themselves as "God's gift to women". I laugh in their faces when they try to make a move on me. I'm positive it would be no different with you. You so full of pride. Very "un-Christian" of you you know.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
I'm the arrogant one here? Your narcissism practically radiates from this forum and I'm the arrogant one? No worries, I'm quite adept at discerning the arrogant guys who are full of themselves and think of themselves as "God's gift to women". I laugh in their faces when they try to make a move on me. I'm positive it would be no different with you. You so full of pride. Very "un-Christian" of you you know.

Confidence is a huge factor in attraction. I believe a man must be confident bordering on cocky. Sometimes admittingly I cross over into full blown cocky. It's not perfect but it's for damn sure better than timidity or lack of self-assurance

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
what are you babbling about? Did I fail to address another one of your brilliant points that's already been mentioned 100 times in this thread?

There there, the vitriol is unnecessary. I was merely commenting on your much appreciated lack of presence on this thread finally.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Confidence is a huge factor in attraction. I believe a man must be confident bordering on cocky. Sometimes admittingly I cross over into full blown cocky. It's not perfect but it's for damn sure better than timidity or lack of self-assurance

Confidence is necessary, yes. Good confidence. Not blatant narcissism, and egocentrism.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
To me, the idea that God has an ultimate moral guideline is just absurd considering we have no possible way of knowing what the correct moral guideline is. Surely God can give us leg room since he made it essentially impossible to determine what being morally perfect is.
That too.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Confidence is a huge factor in attraction. I believe a man must be confident bordering on cocky. Sometimes admittingly I cross over into full blown cocky.

Hopefully your sense will get more accurate on due time.

It's not perfect but it's for damn sure better than timidity or lack of self-assurance

That is actually true. It does not follow that you have to choose between the one or the other.[/QUOTE]

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal

As I said, love is how I attract women, genuine love for their body, soul, and spirit. I treat women with respect and it makes them feel safe. It opens the doorway to their heart that I may know its secrets. True romance starts with emotional intimacy. The physical stuff is just an expression of it. Even if the chemistry isn't right for romance I get a friend out of it. You are not immune to love and respect, not even mine hard as it may be to believe for you. Maybe the sparks wouldn't fly between us but I'll bet we'd leave friends

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
As I said, love is how I attract women, genuine love for their body, soul, and spirit. I treat women with respect and it makes them feel safe. It opens the doorway to their heart that I may know its secrets. True romance starts with emotional intimacy. The physical stuff is just an expression of it. Even if the chemistry isn't right for romance I get a friend out of it. You are not immune to love and respect, not even mine hard as it may be to believe for you. Maybe the sparks wouldn't fly between us but I'll bet we'd leave friends
Utter ballsweat. You went on about loving a woman's body, different parts of it. You don't love women, you love the way we look and the things you think you can get from us, including how we make you feel. You obviously don't show who you truly are, for if you did, I'm pretty positive, speaking as a straight woman, they would run away from you.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

Seduction is successful in this way. But relationships require you being vulnerable to a woman to pry into your heart, too.

Why you're struggling with this is that what you're describing in regards to love and intimacy is all one-sided. What you can get, who you can get to know, what you can understand about others, what friends you can get and keep, and so on. Make her feel safe, rather than make sure she IS safe. There's a difference. BIG difference. One is temporary for a gain. The other is compassion in action.

I'm basing this on what you've shared.

HeatherAnn

Remember the rules
Many comments in this thread are proof that the OP has a legitimate point.

If you have developed gender identity psychosis & disordered fetishes (non heterosexual desires), and want to practice the unhealthy practice of homosexuality, that's your choice. Also, if you're too much of a group thinker to acknowledge human anatomy and reproduction, then I don't trust you to have integrity with more significant matters.

The truth is that each of us owes our existence to heterosexuality.
The truth is that the anus was never intended for an entrance, and doctors warn of risks of anal sex: anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.
The truth is US CDC reports overwhelming stats of ST;s, AIDS/HIV, & mental illness cases among those practicing homosexuality.

Last edited by a moderator:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Mystic, shadow wolf, you two especially in this thread really make my heart sing. :)

Not to say some of you others aren't just as beautiful, but the way these two can convey their feelings, their emotions without becoming consumed by them is truly commendable.

I'm so glad to have your indirect support and love through your postings. I get fuzzy warm feelings :)

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Utter ballsweat. You went on about loving a woman's body, different parts of it. You don't love women, you love the way we look and the things you think you can get from us, including how we make you feel. You obviously don't show who you truly are, for if you did, I'm pretty positive, speaking as a straight woman, they would run away from you.

you just want to believe the worst about me. Internet communication via typing is not a perfect form of communication and I don't always have the right words. Body, soul, and spirit is the best description I've come up with to communicate the wholeness with which I love a woman's personhood. Before I used an immersion of the senses to describe my love for women as I'm intoxicated in their presence. Both are true. As I said I seek emotional intimacy with women (ie friendship). Believe it or not I'm not concerned with sex. This conversation can go much further if you take me at my word on this.

Last edited:

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Seduction is successful in this way. But relationships require you being vulnerable to a woman to pry into your heart, too.

Why you're struggling with this is that what you're describing in regards to love and intimacy is all one-sided. What you can get, who you can get to know, what you can understand about others, what friends you can get and keep, and so on. Make her feel safe, rather than make sure she IS safe. There's a difference. BIG difference. One is temporary for a gain. The other is compassion in action.

I'm basing this on what you've shared.

Seduction is indeed very successful in this way. These powers can be used for evil. They can be used to simply attract sex partners but of course when that's the case the girls aren't too concerned with emotional intimacy anyways, they want my body. I thought the term "emotional intimacy" implied a two way exchange. I utterly CRAVE to be known by a woman, but I do guard my heart as I advise women to do. I create an environment where a woman is ready to start a relationship (friendship with possible romantic interest or just sex) with me. I've spent the bulk of my time talking about how I get to that point as I think that's where a lot of guys struggle the most. If I'm going to pursue the friendship then it should be pretty obvious that the only way to build that is with vulnerability for several reasons including the fact it's the only way to build trust with your partner. Being vulnerable is a way to communicate trust to ones partner. Your partner won't trust you and will hence no longer feel safe around you if vulnerability doesn't happen on your part, beyond the obvious fact that they'll fail to get to truly know who you are. That's when the relationship ends.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Many comments in this thread are proof that the OP has a legitimate point.

It saddens me that you - or anyone - can say such a thing with a straight face. Have you no notion of how harmful such a stance is?

If you have developed gender identity psychosis & disordered fetishes (non heterosexual desires), and want to practice the unhealthy practice of homosexuality, that's your choice.

Wrong, so very wrong. Disphoria is not psychosis, and heterosexuality has no higher ground over anything else, except perhaps for reproduction proper.

Also, sexuality is hardly ever a choice.

Also, if you're too much of a group thinker to acknowledge human anatomy and reproduction, then I don't trust you to have integrity with more significant matters.

Well, you are selling your trust rather cheaply in this post, so I figure this is not supposed to be an objection. Not one to be considered, anyway.

But what do you mean by "group thinker"? Are you implying that acceptance of homosexuality is a fad or something?

The truth is that each of us owes our existence to heterosexuality.

Your statement is not accurate. There is plenty of childbirth within the LGBT spectre.

In any case, human dignity involves a whole lot more than simple physical existence and childbirth. Failure to acknowledge that is, frankly, appalling.

The truth is that the anus was never intended for an entrance, and doctors warn of risks of anal sex: anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.
The truth is US CDC reports overwhelming stats of ST;s, AIDS/HIV, & mental illness cases among those practicing homosexuality.

Health is a consideration for everyone, that much is true. That is however no reason to attempt to lead miserable lives on purpose.

Those who support such a disorder as homosexuality have problems mentally and with integrity, IMO.

Actually, rejection of homosexuality is far more indicative of psychological and sociological issues than its acceptance could ever be.