• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Why did God create atheists?"

dfnj

I think you are committing an error of category. Your analogy of parents and children does not seem to stand up.
Parents are not creating children in the same manner as the supposed god created the universe or humans. Parents do not possess omnipotence nor omniscience. If the parents created the child with foreknowledge of everything the child would become and do, and could control everything the child could become or do, then yes, they should be held accountable for everything the child becomes or does.

I appreciate your thoughtful response. But, human beings were not created perfect, whole, and complete. We have desires. We have needs. And we were created with imperfections. Since our needs and desires are source of all that is evil in the World then to stop evil God would have to eliminate all our needs and desires. The only way to address all our deficiencies, needs, and desires, would have been to create everyone with omnipotent powers.

Now of course an omnipotent God could create omnipotent beings because being omnipotent means not having any limitations. But God did not create clones of Himself. God created imperfect human beings. I'm not sure it is reasonable to expect God to create everyone with omnipotent powers in order to prevent evil. Anything less than having full omnipotent powers is suffering on some level. If there's a reason to hate or blame God then people will choose it!

There is a very good argument God did not create us on purpose. Since God is perfect, whole, complete without any needs or desires the Universe was not created out of some need or desire. The Universe was not created by some purpose driven by some need or some desire. The Universe was created from an overflowing abundance of energy emanating from God. And this is why our Universe is full of imperfections. Our Universe is not whole and complete like God. Our Universe is not a clone God but a reflection of God with many imperfections and limitations.

Yes, of course, if God created everyone as being perfect, whole, and complete without any needs or desires then, and only then, there would be no evil in the World.

I think this idea God had foreknowledge and therefore God is evil is misplaced blame. God is responsible for creating us with imperfections. Our imperfections are the cause of evil. This to me is the same thing as blaming a parent, that is the creator of the child, for a child committing murder, rape, or some other human atrocity. The parent obviously did a bad job parenting for someone to grow up and become a mass murderer. At some point in time humanity has to become responsible for all its own evil.

The idea God is responsible because He is omnipotent and omniscient is just people blaming God for creating people with imperfections. People who blame God are just refusing to accept full responsibility for their own limitations. Or, they blame God for other people's limitations and imperfections. People love to hate God because we all hate having imperfections. There are many people who hate their parents as well for the same reasons. It's only when we stop hating God, which really means stop hating ourselves and our imperfections, that we are capable of appreciating God.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I appreciate your thoughtful response. But, human beings were not created perfect, whole, and complete. We have desires. We have needs. And we were created with imperfections. Since our needs and desires are source of all that is evil in the World then to stop evil God would have to eliminate all our needs and desires. The only way to address all our deficiencies, needs, and desires, would have been to create everyone with omnipotent powers.

Now of course an omnipotent God could create omnipotent beings because being omnipotent means not having any limitations. But God did not create clones of Himself. God created imperfect human beings. I'm not sure it is reasonable to expect God to create everyone with omnipotent powers in order to prevent evil. Anything less than having full omnipotent powers is suffering on some level. If there's a reason to hate or blame God then people will choose it!

There is a very good argument God did not create us on purpose. Since God is perfect, whole, complete without any needs or desires the Universe was not created out of some need or desire. The Universe was not created by some purpose driven by some need or some desire. The Universe was created from an overflowing abundance of energy emanating from God. And this is why our Universe is full of imperfections. Our Universe is not whole and complete like God. Our Universe is not a clone God but a reflection of God with many imperfections and limitations.

Yes, of course, if God created everyone as being perfect, whole, and complete without any needs or desires then, and only then, there would be no evil in the World.

I think this idea God had foreknowledge and therefore God is evil is misplaced blame. God is responsible for creating us with imperfections. Our imperfections are the cause of evil. This to me is the same thing as blaming a parent, that is the creator of the child, for a child committing murder, rape, or some other human atrocity. The parent obviously did a bad job parenting for someone to grow up and become a mass murderer. At some point in time humanity has to become responsible for all its own evil.

The idea God is responsible because He is omnipotent and omniscient is just people blaming God for creating people with imperfections. People who blame God are just refusing to accept full responsibility for their own limitations. Or, they blame God for other people's limitations and imperfections. People love to hate God because we all hate having imperfections. There are many people who hate their parents as well for the same reasons. It's only when we stop hating God, which really means stop hating ourselves and our imperfections, that we are capable of appreciating God.

Males in thinking concepts should just stop....science is a proven liar, as owned by the human self as the imperfection itself.

To believe that self is God....or will know God.....which is all self human stated.

For God is not claiming that God will know God....it is all human male science history invented.

I would hate God as a human female by the outcomes of my male science brother ownership of all titled statements about God including claiming self not God.

So I would challenge him as his sister to this very incident.

God as a philosophy as first science origins is the BODY STONE.

O A plan of ET he says. God stone ST and ONE is not ET.

ET he says is extra.

So then his mind would say to self what is extra in the terrestrial that is a human loss of spirit?

That is relative in human family history to God a planet and a body of fusion as stone?

In the God mother of space history...…..cold, deep space and applied pressure to hold stone in a fixed body....seeing other stone bodies are flying through space releasing their gases to move!

Bone.

So brother when we all die as witness to the evil of God....we know as a human that the body of flesh decays and then a spirit body of bones, likened to stone exists afterwards.

As the evil act that God owns as changes to our spirit and it sacrificed our spirit, as the body of stone?

Yes.

Why?

Because we were a pre owned spirit body in eternal....who was forced to come out of eternal as the spirit who owned the state creation...including why that space was formed....by forced applied history....a spiritual self who spiritually created?

Yes.

Did God spiritually create?

Yes.....what condition did God in known male science create?

The Earth heavenly body...the spirit of gases.

As the only status that God the stone, where we live created?

Yes.

Gases are not stone are they?

No.

Gases also are not bone are they?

No.

So God, being stone, sacrificed our spirit and gave it a spirit of bones and forced us to be a prisoner on Planet Earth for we came out of the eternal body?

Yes.

And you only see that body when you are sacrificed, DECEASED?

Yes.

Therefore God the stone proves why we claim that God the stone is also EVIL.

dfnj

Males in thinking concepts should just stop....science is a proven liar, as owned by the human self as the imperfection itself.

To believe that self is God....or will know God.....which is all self human stated.

For God is not claiming that God will know God....it is all human male science history invented.

I would hate God as a human female by the outcomes of my male science brother ownership of all titled statements about God including claiming self not God.

So I would challenge him as his sister to this very incident.

God as a philosophy as first science origins is the BODY STONE.

O A plan of ET he says. God stone ST and ONE is not ET.

ET he says is extra.

So then his mind would say to self what is extra in the terrestrial that is a human loss of spirit?

That is relative in human family history to God a planet and a body of fusion as stone?

In the God mother of space history...…..cold, deep space and applied pressure to hold stone in a fixed body....seeing other stone bodies are flying through space releasing their gases to move!

Bone.

So brother when we all die as witness to the evil of God....we know as a human that the body of flesh decays and then a spirit body of bones, likened to stone exists afterwards.

As the evil act that God owns as changes to our spirit and it sacrificed our spirit, as the body of stone?

Yes.

Why?

Because we were a pre owned spirit body in eternal....who was forced to come out of eternal as the spirit who owned the state creation...including why that space was formed....by forced applied history....a spiritual self who spiritually created?

Yes.

Did God spiritually create?

Yes.....what condition did God in known male science create?

The Earth heavenly body...the spirit of gases.

As the only status that God the stone, where we live created?

Yes.

Gases are not stone are they?

No.

Gases also are not bone are they?

No.

So God, being stone, sacrificed our spirit and gave it a spirit of bones and forced us to be a prisoner on Planet Earth for we came out of the eternal body?

Yes.

And you only see that body when you are sacrificed, DECEASED?

Yes.

Therefore God the stone proves why we claim that God the stone is also EVIL.

Quod oculus non vidit, nec auris audivit

Milton Platt

I think we are looking at things from a fundamentally different perspective. You are assuming there was a creator, and I am not.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a scientist wants to say a human is God...then we are God when we are deceased.

A full spirit body of bones. The human body of God...when you die.

So then a human would say and God the angel had been sacrificed.

If you wanted to tell self a God story.

Then you would ask......so humans bio life in the water/oxygen and microbe body owns the bio life form....so how does it also own bones.

And that is when spirit says, life is proven to have come from spirit, radiation passing through the spirit eternal....changed it into a body like God....then changed the rest of its spirit into a bio life form...and then as everyone spiritual always said...and when that body dies...seeing it was cut off from the eternal manifestation I still own one spirit of self in spirit.

We would not teach these forms of stories if they were not real.

And science would not have been invented if it were not real.

For science is a proven male lie...that it self to remove self as a sacrifice was holy and would save the spirit...…..meaning destroy God. As dematerialization/disintegration of the mountain ^ theme by o UFO mass is that proof, the original science theme for science reasoning.

What was always taught as being relative to science in Satanism claiming it is Holy and a right of spirit to sacrifice life.

MNoBody

yet to imply an imperfect creation would imply an imperfect creator, the pot is not responsible for the flaws caused by the potter.....is it?

dfnj

I think we are looking at things from a fundamentally different perspective. You are assuming there was a creator, and I am not.

Then what is your explanation for how existence came into being?

If you don't know, then God is as good of a word as any to represent the first cause.

Are you a nihilist?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

If you don't know, then God is as good of a word as any to represent the first cause.

Are you a nihilist?
I for one will not be jumping on the "GodDidIt" bandwagon.
Far to crowded.

I much prefer to be with one hypocrite, myself, than with a group of hypocrites arguing over which god is the one true being.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Why did God create atheists?

Has anyone shown a god to exist, yet alone create anything?

We are all born without knowledge of the god idea. Meaning we have no belief in god at birth and for some time after, i.e. we are all born atheist.

As we grow and learn the idea of god(s) (various different ones depending on where and when) is planted in our minds by parents, relatives, teachers, peers, religions, etc.

There is no reason to believe this was any different in the past so the OP must be wrong. The question should be Why did atheist's create god.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Are you a nihilist?

Perhaps it is beyond the ability and/or understanding of humans (yet) to have an answer to this question, but we might have such in the future. So why go for the easy option - God did it - when it comes with such baggage - God is omini, etc, and has such-and-such purpose as to creation and for humans. That is the problem. We should just accept we don't know.