• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did God become a man and not a woman in Jesus in Christian teachings?

Muffled

Jesus in me
View attachment 59331 Do those who question the gender of the God of Abraham also question the gender of Aphrodite, Athena, Lilith, Isis, Ishtar, Freya, etc? Do they question the gender of Zeus, Enlil, Osiris, Thor, and Odin as well?

One could question the gender of Hel since she is a shape shifter. She most often presents as a woman though.

moorea944

I believe I said that but it is nice to have it presented in different words.

You actually wrote it differently. You wrote it as there were 2 types of spirits. One in us and then there is another type of spirit only found in Jesus. So I really wasnt sure what you were trying to say here...... But no worries.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
One could question the gender of Hel since she is a shape shifter. She most often presents as a woman though.
Men liars said space zero was a woman by symbolism a womb.

Space liar satanist theist scientist is not actually a womb.

Why father told me you aren't any scientist by use theories using fake symbols inferred.

You just hate women in life by your personality disorder and thus treat them so. If a psyche evaluation was applied in memory you would relate a reading to dislike women in human life.

Why the bible stated no man is God human life was created as an equal.

Balances held by the heavens.

Muffled

Jesus in me
You actually wrote it differently. You wrote it as there were 2 types of spirits. One in us and then there is another type of spirit only found in Jesus. So I really wasnt sure what you were trying to say here...... But no worries.

I believe that is what I meant, two different types of spirits. Our spirits which are finite and the Spirit of God which is infinite.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Men liars said space zero was a woman by symbolism a womb.

Space liar satanist theist scientist is not actually a womb.

Why father told me you aren't any scientist by use theories using fake symbols inferred.

You just hate women in life by your personality disorder and thus treat them so. If a psyche evaluation was applied in memory you would relate a reading to dislike women in human life.

Why the bible stated no man is God human life was created as an equal.

Balances held by the heavens.

I believe I was a woman in one of my previous lives but I do prefer to be male. I don't hate women. As a Christian I love everyone with agape love.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I believe I was a woman in one of my previous lives but I do prefer to be male. I don't hate women. As a Christian I love everyone with agape love.
In life on earth innate conscious aware men think they are women. Women think they are men.

Biology life owned with God says differently.

Was a human warning changing consciousness by AI increase. Takeover.

Increased heavens artificial transmitters who come about by heated radiations. Are amassing by causes machine metal conversions.

Artificial machines life takeover.

Are amassing in place of humans future life supporting gases. Story known. Story taught. Story was human realised in human previous experience.

Hawkins

Title question :)
I just was wondering about this today

Also how did they find out God's pronoun before Jesus?

Jesus is a rabbi, his 12 apostles all follow Him here and there from Galilee to Jerusalem. There are discussions among the disciples on whether to bring swords and weapons in traveling. Roads are not safe for young women to travel, and to be more formally educated so by traveling with a rabbi master. In order to be highly educated, you may need to travel to Greece and Rome to visit the libraries there. There was no Internet back then. j/k.
Culturally Judaism has been developed to a highly theoretical level that as part of the education if you are aiming to a higher social and religious position such as a rabbi or a Pharisee, one may need to participate in debates in synagogues. Women are not allowed to do that. So it's 10 times more convenient from all aspects for Jesus to be a male.

Hawkins

Title question :)
I just was wondering about this today

Also how did they find out God's pronoun before Jesus?

Ancient humans society is naturally male dominant. Simply because places are unstable, dangerous, and full of wars. Roads are full of rogues and robbers too. So if Jesus is a girl, he can't go out freely, while the male dominant societies may not accept Jesus which makes it a stumbling block for the preaching of the gospel for human salvation.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Jesus took one look at a period and demanded to be a man.

I believe Jesus didn't do anything before He was born. God is the one who decides unless He s willing to grant a favor. Since He is the one entering the body to become Jesus then it is His choice but He provides no reason for it. All I can do is speculate that the Pharisees wouldn't even listen to a woman let alone crucify one.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
God is male. This is well established by many scripture accounts.
Actually, not at all likely. It's more along the line that both Hebrew and Greek are "gender sensitive", namely that something big or very important generally gets reflected with the male pronoun. On top of that, who would God have sex with? ;)

Truth in love

Actually, not at all likely. It's more along the line that both Hebrew and Greek are "gender sensitive", namely that something big or very important generally gets reflected with the male pronoun. On top of that, who would God have sex with? ;)

His wife. That's an easy one.

The creation of all complex life requires a male and female. We find Christ born to Mary. So even of all the writers for the entire Bible made up gender. The facts speak clearly.

metis

His wife. That's an easy one.

The creation of all complex life requires a male and female. We find Christ born to Mary. So even of all the writers for the entire Bible made up gender. The facts speak clearly.
Christ is not God the Father, so what you don't seem to understand was the use of the concept of "essence" in the Greek texts.

es·sence
[ˈesəns]
NOUN

1. the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character:
    "conflict is the essence of drama"

Truth in love

Christ is not God the Father, so what you don't seem to understand was the use of the concept of "essence" in the Greek texts.

es·sence
[ˈesəns]
NOUN

1. the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character:
    "conflict is the essence of drama"

Really not sure what that has to do with my post.

metis

Really not sure what that has to do with my post.
You really can't see it, eh, even after it's spelled out for you? Again, the references to "God" are in masculine form as the idiosyncrasies of language used in Hebrew and Koine Greek. This really is not complicated.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Why are all these things male though? Are women not as capable of being priest, queen or head of the human race.

Considering we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman.
The male came first, and afterwards the female because the female was taken out of the male:
  • WO-Man’….(Hebrew: ‘Taken out of Man’)
  • “For God made Adam first, and afterward he made Eve.” (1 Timothy 2:13)
Today, the word, ‘woman’ is so overly used as a single word that almost no one knows that it is actually two Hebrew words.

Woke society will not allow discussion on this matter and so the reality will scarcely ever come to light - no, not even in the church where we are supposed to be taught the truth.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The male came first, and afterwards the female because the female was taken out of the male:
  • WO-Man’….(Hebrew: ‘Taken out of Man’)
  • “For God made Adam first, and afterward he made Eve.” (1 Timothy 2:13)
Today, the word, ‘woman’ is so overly used as a single word that almost no one knows that it is actually two Hebrew words.

Woke society will not allow discussion on this matter and so the reality will scarcely ever come to light - no, not even in the church where we are supposed to be taught the truth.

That's not how the linguistics works for the word man and woman. Nice try.
For one English isn't related to Hebrew.