• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't people just leave the Jews alone?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Deuteronomy 31:29 I know that after my death you will become utterly corrupt and will turn from the way I have commanded you to follow. In the days to come, disaster will come down on you, for you will do what is evil in the LORD's sight, making him very angry with your actions."

:innocent:

So, you believe that this is supposedly a curse for all eternity? What about God's promise of forgiveness? Do you think He was lying about that?

So, should we condemn Jesus and all the churches throughout the world because the same can also be said of that movement? Do you believe that you are so righteous that you can condemn entire peoples without also pointing a finger at yourself?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
Muslims can target Christians (trying to evict them from the Holy Land, or telling them that their religion is corrupt), because they see the hard heartedness of Christians who refuse to accept Mohammed as a valid and final messenger.
Like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perse...Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Muslim_world
Your logic makes it perfectly reasonable. Well done, justifying Muslim anti-Christian oppression.
Why do you call him meshugga ,then ? You were not calling anyone meshugga in your so called beloved pogromious eastern europe?

I will never understand the jews condemning muslims.

MARCELLO

Why do you call him meshugga ,then ? You were not calling anyone meshugga in your so called beloved pogromious eastern europe?

That is the biggest lie.
When I was young , a jew meant to me an opportunist thief,yet I am European. The jews were just lighter than ,by skin color,gypsies,there were no jews of blue eyes. I could not go to jewish neighborhoods in my area, just because it smelled awful. The chickens were everywhere,and they were always reciting something . There are always lies about jews in Europe ,einstein is not an example,he is swiss,not Jew.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Hardly trolling Jews; just posting questions that are relative to discussion...

A troll by definition, is someone who goes around posting snarky comments all the time....

If you point, 3 fingers always point back at your self. ;)

Wow, so Yeshua to you was some crank challenging Pharisees/Rabbinic Judaism...Which is the same as all I've ever questioned. :rolleyes:

Imagine if you had the same response challenging atheists over their beliefs; you're not a human, you're anti-atheist, how dare you challenge us, you're a waste of time, you're not worth talking to....

Seriously you can't see what happens, is similar to what happened two thousand years ago? :(

Don't need to cherry pick odd verses, that is what a large percentage of the book is about....

Those hearts that have are already hardened, don't realize the book refers to everyone, and don't apply it could be talking about themselves. :innocent:

Slightly off topic, however I don't believe that 'Pharisee', /like in the Bible/, or traditionally, is actually a parallel to Rabbinic Judaism. Now, that doesn't mean that there aren't similarities, or whatever, but Rabbinic Judaism is fairly broad in definition, and 'Pharisee', rather more specific. One thing that I do not agree with, is when Rabbinical Jews associate a /necessary , direct parallel between themselves and the Pharisees.

MARCELLO

Well then everything is settled because most Israelis living in Israel were born there.

Great stuff.

You are right, they could've scouted probable land to claim on one of the various death marches in which they took part.

Stop making things up and go live in an Islamic country of your choice.
That's what I am doing at the moment,though not by choice. Why should I care about Jews more than I do for Hindus? I will keep my home open for your jewish folks as far as you don't kill chickens alive with a knife . Pls no blood. Take good care of it.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
That is the biggest lie.
When I was young , a jew meant to me an opportunist thief,yet I am European. The jews were just lighter than ,by skin color,gypsies,there were no jews of blue eyes. I could not go to jewish neighborhoods in my area, just because it smelled awful. The chickens were everywhere,and they were always reciting something . There are always lies about jews in Europe ,einstein is not an example,he is swiss,not Jew.
Perhaps Einstein is a Swiss Jew? Or a Jew from Switzerland/?

Tumah

Veteran Member
Slightly off topic, however I don't believe that 'Pharisee', /like in the Bible/, or traditionally, is actually a parallel to Rabbinic Judaism. Now, that doesn't mean that there aren't similarities, or whatever, but Rabbinic Judaism is fairly broad in definition, and 'Pharisee', rather more specific. One thing that I do not agree with, is when Rabbinical Jews associate a /necessary , direct parallel between themselves and the Pharisees.
Outside of Temple worship, I really don't see a difference. And that's like saying that a dog stops being a dog if you don't stop playing fetch with it.The ideology and fulfillment of commandments were the same.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So, you believe that this is supposedly a curse for all eternity?
Psalm 103:8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
What about God's promise of forgiveness?
Agreed, and what about God still having a place for the house of Jacob within the Messianic age....Yet that doesn't mean everyone is even welcome in the house, if Yeshua is high priest.
Do you think He was lying about that?
God doesn't lie; not sure why we'd accuse God. :oops:
So, should we condemn Jesus and all the churches throughout the world because the same can also be said of that movement?
Yeshua didn't establish the ritualism; we can see much of that came after, as it does in any religion.
Do you believe that you are so righteous that you can condemn entire peoples without also pointing a finger at yourself?
No of course 3 fingers point back, I know I'm a sinner; yet pure of heart. :innocent:

Eze 3:7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

The other thing is, it isn't me saying it; it is the prophets of Judaism that declare it....It is just the comprehension that seem to be the problem. :glomp:

rosends

I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you sure you are responding to the right person? Why would pogroms be beloved?

Why do you think I am condemning anything, let alone Muslims. I am showing the error of his logical argument.

rosends

That is the biggest lie.
This is even more confusing as you are replying to yourself claiming that what you said was a lie.

And Einstein was a Jew, and was born in Ulm, Germany.

Tumah

Veteran Member
That is the biggest lie.
You are either over 80 years old or lying.

rosends

It isn't a matter of a parallel -- it is a development of the idea. Pharisaic Judaism established the rules, methods and methods which created Rabbinic Judaism. So while the terms are not identical, they are closely related and inextricably linked.

MARCELLO

You are either over 80 years old or lying.
Neither of them. From my profile it is clear that I am 40. Are you literate in latin alphabet? So it should be you lying. By the way,how come you say something like that? Me a liar? Then you are a thief.