• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Has Gotten Frubals From Jay???

Booko

Deviled Hen
Thanks, Booko! I didn't really need the points, just pointing it out as an FYI for others that it didn't work. Although Luna's post makes me wonder whether my problem was a loose nut behind the keyboard...

No, there are a couple of things in the past I tried that didn't work either.

I'm kinda torn about making my avatar animated. It's an animated GIF, but the last time I tried that the GIF was too big and it didn't work. Points wasted. Oh well.

Besides, a lot of animated avis are really distracting.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Ahem! *loudly pounds banana on podium*

Ok, back to topic folks!

Even though Jay just said something grumpy to me in a thread, I am still trying to find out, who's gotten frubals from Jay??

And, what's your secret?

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
And, what's your secret?

He's a stickler for rules, I think. I complimented him in my "Great Pyramid of Frubals." Though the compliment was sincere, the rules of the thread required him to give me frubals and he did. That's one instance.

Is that cheating though? I'm not sure I earned those. :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
doppelgänger;921817 said:
He's a stickler for rules, I think. I complimented him in my "Great Pyramid of Frubals." Though the compliment was sincere, the rules of the thread required him to give me frubals and he did. That's one instance.

Is that cheating though? I'm not sure I earned those. :D
You've earned every single, solitary frubal you've ever been given, BMcB.

And, to answer your question.....I don't mind cheats. :D whatever works.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Oh dear. I called him sweetie yesterday. He probably really didn't like that. Oh well, too bad. I call everybody sweetie. :D
Hmmm. I bet he would be ticked if I called him "sweetie". I suspect he is tough on the outside and sugar on the inside. But hey, that's just me.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Must be that dessicated pelican avatar of yours.:D
I'm a shoe-billed stork, dear. And to think someone would think I'm a PELICAN! I have standards you know. Utter rubbish.

Now the shoe-billed stork is a wonderful four-and-a-half foot tall blue creature that rivals even the flamingo in it's ability to make you think it should be walking around with Jim Hensen's hand up its butt.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I had to look it up
and I have had a couple from Jay.
However I don't think my posts interest him much as he rarely comments on them.
I am pretty slow on giving Frubals myself don't often think about them.
Take pride in the fact that you've received frubals from Jay, Terry.
Your posts are always well worth the read. And, generally they're short....which I like too. :)

Yerda

Veteran Member
I've had one and it was signed Deut. 32.8. The old Groucho avatar an that....Classic.

I'd be tickled pink by this if I were Jay. He better cough up. :p

cardero

Citizen Mod
I've had one and it was signed Deut. 32.8. The old Groucho avatar an that....Classic.

I'd be tickled pink by this if I were Jay. He better cough up. :p
Yeah, this is Jay. I got one like that too about 4 years ago. It was for a thread entitled "Tact?" Sometimes I'll take that one down off the shelf and blow the dust off and revisit it.

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;922269 said:
Unfortunately, nobody knows who Angellous's mother is, because Jay slept around a lot around the time Angellous was conceived.

Some goddess.:yes:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Heehee, most people here feel much more fondly of jay than I do :)

Perhaps it's because I actually allowed myself to believe that his opinion mattered at one point, and cried when he personally attacked me. To get a frubal from him before that point would have made me feel incredible. Now I'm over that little approval trip. :D

Honestly, for as long as I've been on here, I've mostly seen him comment on the absurdity or stupidity of us here at RF. Maybe it's cool to get approval of a man who would rather shoot you down than encourage you to use your mind and learn. *shrug* For those of you who have gotten "blessed" with his frubals, I'm sure I'll be voted off the island as far as my opinion goes. I'm sure anything I write is just called "goofy" or "idiotic" and subsequently ignored. If that's what you think, don't bother replying to this post. ;)

Yerda

Veteran Member
Someone calls you stupid, send them my way. I'll give them the old fisticuffs. Knockout