• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Has Gotten Frubals From Jay???

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Obviously not me or I wouldn't have started this thread. :p

I'm thinking of all the people on RF, Jay's affirmative nod with frubal love has got to be a highlight of someone's posting day.

Nearly every day I run out of frubals to give....clearly I'm easy. Mine aren't worth as much as Jay's.

Who has gotten frubals from Jay?

If you don't want to share what he said in your frubal message, maybe you could just say how it made you feel to be positively acknowledged by him.

Now, if this thread doesn't get me frubals from Jay, I give up! :D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Who has gotten frubals from Jay?

If you don't want to share what he said in your frubal message, maybe you could just say how it made you feel to be positively acknowledged by him.
I did once. It was for an article I posted. It made me feel like a million dollars!

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I have received frubals twice from Jay, which makes the ratio of frubals from Jay to having Jay suggest I'm ignorant about 1:4. :eek:

He a crusty bugger. But he's our crusty bugger.:D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
doppelgänger;921231 said:
I have received frubals twice from Jay, which makes the ratio of frubals from Jay to having Jay suggest I'm ignorant about 1:4. :eek:

Twice you've gotten frubals from Jay?? :sad4:

FFH

Veteran Member
I've never looked at Jay's frubal count...

Is he top frubal dog now ??? I thought Sustone was and has always been pretty much for the last year or
so.

"He who dies with the most frubals wins," is that it ????

Jesus said, "Give of the abundance of your frubals to the poor and needy and then ye shall have much/many frubals in heaven".

"Covet not they neighbor's frubals, but be content with thine own frubals"

jonny

I have secretly wished for Jay's frubals from the time he was known as Deut. I'm still anxiously awaiting the day when I will recieve these. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has hoped for these frubals. :)

jonny

I'm thinking of all the people on RF, Jay's affirmative nod with frubal love has got to be a highlight of someone's posting day.

I disagree. It would probably be the highlight of my time on Religious Forums - not just my posting day.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I have secretly wished for Jay's frubals from the time he was known as Deut. I'm still anxiously awaiting the day when I will recieve these. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has hoped for these frubals. :)
Nope, you're definitely not alone. I have to confess there has been more than one time when I've seen that he's giving someone frubals (Who's Online) and I rush to check to see if it was me. Yes, I am that pathetically insecure. :D hehe, not really. But, it would be nice wouldn't it jonny?

jonny

doppelgänger;921231 said:

I don't know if Jay's ever told me I was ignorant, but he did once tell me my opinion was invalid because I liked football. :D