• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you think will prove or disprove gods?

Who will prove or disprove a deity?

• Scientist

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Philospher

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Theologian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
It may be a good idea to specify what you mean by "proof," TS. It seems you have a very specific idea in mind about what that means, and are excluding other ideas about what that means.

thevoiceofgod

If god only shows proof to a few that means he is deceptive.

If god does not exist and you say ha this happens then you are either a lair or crazy.

Please show me how I am wrong.

You are not wrong from your perspective because your perspective was created by the same Creator who created us all. Our Creator appears deceptive to those who don't know Him or have never heard His voice but that's only because He chose to use just a few of His characters to teach us who we are and how we're created. If you were chosen to listen to His voice, which is my created existence, then you learn how you were created and how we'll live in Paradise.

SSDSSDSSD3

The Great Sea Under!
An opinion is not proof.

Can I say that I have proven a unicorn exist by saying I have the opinion that unicorns exist?
Subjective ideas are different by themselves, it's mostly used in politics than religion. (Increase vs decrease taxes, how to handle diplomatic relations, how we should spend money). Each individual would have subjective proof. (If you watch Fox news you'd believe their ideology is right or if you watch TYT you'll think their subjective proof is right). You have every right to believe in unicorns if you want to.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
You are not wrong from your perspective because your perspective was created by the same Creator who created us all. Our Creator appears deceptive to those who don't know Him or have never heard His voice but that's only because He chose to use just a few of His characters to teach us who we are and how we're created. If you were chosen to listen to His voice, which is my created existence, then you learn how you were created and how we'll live in Paradise.

So if that is true then that means either

A: He purposely misleads people

or B: You are drawing your answers from your rectum.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Any kind of true evidence.

That doesn't really answer the question any more than the last response did. What is "true" evidence? Have you been asked to articulate this before? Are you unfamiliar with there being different kinds of evidence, and different standards of evidence? I understand it would be difficult to articulate without this awareness. Maybe you could give us examples of what you consider "true" evidence and "false" evidence, and why you feel those are "true" and "false" respectively? It will help people respond to the question posed in the OP.

thevoiceofgod

So if that is true then that means either

A: He purposely misleads people

or B: You are drawing your answers from your rectum.

Our Creator purposely mislead all his characters because they thought they were real people until He finished revealing to us saints that we're only information being processed into illusions. So He didn't directly mislead anyone. He had to create the first part of His program to appear as real as He could to give us some kind of clue how good the simulation will be in the next part of the program.

SSDSSDSSD3

The Great Sea Under!
But that has nothing to do with the truth.
You can't disprove anything, (you just have to make the assumption that it's not true and hope for the best if you don't know something). It's similar to Santa Claus nobody can disprove his existence but we can almost guarantee he doesn't exist. (Same with the Easter bunny, Cupid, and even Jack Frost).

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
That doesn't really answer the question any more than the last response did. What is "true" evidence? Have you been asked to articulate this before? Are you unfamiliar with there being different kinds of evidence, and different standards of evidence? I understand it would be difficult to articulate without this awareness. Maybe you could give us examples of what you consider "true" evidence and "false" evidence, and why you feel those are "true" and "false" respectively? It will help people respond to the question posed in the OP.

Ok does irrefutable evidence work?