• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who do you think will prove or disprove gods?

Who will prove or disprove a deity?

• Scientist

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Philospher

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Theologian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

SSDSSDSSD3

The Great Sea Under!
I have proof that our Creator exists because I've been speaking for Him this past 7 1/2 years. However, the proof I have can only be believed by chosen believers. Unbelievers will not believe anything our Creator speaks to them.
Subjective experience always fails in logic. I'm also a theist, (monotheistic), but if you're mentioning personal experience it really means emotion over logic.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
That may make sense in some contexts, but those will be unavoidably very restrictive ones.

I don't see how they could be reconciled with the implicit universality present in the OP.

Look just because John thinks santa is real and Lilly does not think santa is real does not make them both right.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
True. How do you propose to deal with that with your concept of subjective, true proof?

I do not believe in subjective true proof!

I have stated many times that anything "proof" that is subjective cannot be true!

Please try to read what I say before responding :confused:

outhouse

Atheistically
Look just because John thinks santa is real and Lilly does not think santa is real does not make them both right.

They are both wrong. The real Santa is dead and no longer exist, yet Santa exist as parents still fill that role.

He existed historically and mythology developed.

So maybe what you are looking for is an unbiased truth about the whole situation surrounding the mythology of the god concepts.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
They are both wrong. The real Santa is dead and no longer exist, yet Santa exist as parents still fill that role.

He existed historically and mythology developed.

So maybe what you are looking for is an unbiased truth about the whole situation surrounding the mythology of the god concepts.

The parents and the historical figure of St. Nicolas are not Santa as they meant by the word however so this point is null.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I do not believe in subjective true proof!

I have stated many times that anything "proof" that is subjective cannot be true!

Please try to read what I say before responding :confused:
Sorry. Somehow I saw a comma in #21 despite it not being there. My bad.

thevoiceofgod

It won't be proven. I'm not sure if you know what ''proven'' means. We have evidence that informs our ''beliefs''. This can be subjectively labeled as ''proof'', or not //that's arbitrary//,

It can't be proven that we're living in a computer generated simulation either.