• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
It's what many have asked for for a long time, isn't it right for people in a democracy to have vote?.
Totally divide the nation; a division that will not be recovered from for at least a generation.

That's what the referendum has achieved; all because the ERG were causing a stink and Cameron thought he could nip it in the bud.

Notanumber

A Free Man
You realize that you talk of remainers as if they were not your own people? Or even human?

I have no more contempt for the Remoaners than they have for those that voted for them in good faith on a lie.

BTW, Some of these Remoaners cannot even decide in which party to be a member. They keep chopping and changing, but refuse to be accountable to their voters.

Leave.EU enters Phase II | Leave.EU

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Arguable at best. But it failed disastrously by being so ambiguous and neglecting the need to establish objective parameters for discussion.

It will make history as one of the most serious mistakes of the decade.

The referendum should have taken place years ago,people have asked for one for many years,the EU isn't the club that we joined and although the ballot paper was overly simple it was absolutely the right thing to have.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Totally divide the nation; a division that will not be recovered from for at least a generation.

That's what the referendum has achieved; all because the ERG were causing a stink and Cameron thought he could nip it in the bud.

A division caused by uncertainty and unfulfilled promises to honour the vote,the ERG were not the only ones unhappy with our membership.