• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was trying to do it on my phone whilst being bounced around on a bus,I must have hit reply before I'd finished.

All that you listed look at face value quite good but to the man in the street,especially the lower economic demigraphs are of no visible benefit to them.

Jobs?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I think you'll be disappointed, little will change, can you really see the post Brexit situation where there are even longer (than predicted) queues at ferry ports.
Remember, Brexit will be seamless

The head of the french ports
has dismissed warnings of Brexit chaos on the Dover-Calais trade route as irresponsible scare-mongering by political agitators.

"The British authorities have been doing a great deal to prepare. People say they are asleep but I can assure you that they are highly professional and they are ready," said Jean-Marc Puissesseau, president of Port Boulogne Calais.

Apparently it should be.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Our MEP Susanna Ceccardi just spoke about the risks of Turkey in the EU

1571837876-ceccardi-maglietta-islam.jpg

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I hope that the Leavers' predictions make sense... but I have hardly anything to support such a hope.

From all appearances, the Tories have essentially thrown the UK under the bus in order to remain in power that much longer. History will judge them harshly for that. And do not get me started on the snake oil salesman Farage.

All this Brexit talk convinced me firmly that Brexit is a serious mistake that will hurt British generations to come. But maybe it will eventually teach some hard-earned lessons.

And I suppose that Scotland and Ireland will learn their own lessons as well, at least regarding what to expect from London.

I sure learned to admire the EU. Particularly their patience to deal with entitled brats.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I hope that the Leavers' predictions make sense... but I have hardly anything to support such a hope.

From all appearances, the Tories have essentially thrown the UK under the bus in order to remain in power that much longer. History will judge them harshly for that. And do not get me started on the snake oil salesman Farage.

All this Brexit talk convinced me firmly that Brexit is a serious mistake that will hurt British generations to come. But maybe it will eventually teach some hard-earned lessons.

And I suppose that Scotland and Ireland will learn their own lessons as well, at least regarding what to expect from London.

I sure learned to admire the EU. Particularly their patience to deal with entitled brats.

Brexit is just the tip of a 40 year iceburg and many on the outside will not understand it,yes we have a plethora of entitled brats on all sides,there are certainly many in the EU riding the greatest gravy train in the world.