• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I sure learned to admire the EU. Particularly their patience to deal with entitled brats.

Pardon me Luis....do you really think the EU Institutions are something serious?

With a EU Commission president, Juncker who spoke about aliens worried about Economics?

No, Luis...people like Juncker clearly show the EU is mostly a farce, and needs to be reformed radically.

And many people here envy Britain for they have the chance to exit this circus

Altfish

Veteran Member
The head of the french ports
has dismissed warnings of Brexit chaos on the Dover-Calais trade route as irresponsible scare-mongering by political agitators.

"The British authorities have been doing a great deal to prepare. People say they are asleep but I can assure you that they are highly professional and they are ready," said Jean-Marc Puissesseau, president of Port Boulogne Calais.

Apparently it should be.
Yes, but if there are not more checks how are you going to stop these people smuggling gangs?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Would have been much better if your lot actually had a plan but c'est la vie

C'est la Guerre madame magnifique.

It would have been better if we had triggered article 50 with a future trade deal negotiated first,that being denied we should have walked away and spent 2 years preparing for a "no deal",the ball would have been in their court,this was the way to do it and I'm certain a deal would have been struck and this would be history.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
C'est la Guerre madame magnifique.

It would have been better if we had triggered article 50 with a future trade deal negotiated first,that being denied we should have walked away and spent 2 years preparing for a "no deal",the ball would have been in their court,this was the way to do it and I'm certain a deal would have been struck and this would be history.

Their court? you are the ones running away, sort your own mess out.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Absolutely their court,this is good negotiating.

The eu did not decide to leave the eu. What gives you the impression that they should so the uks work for them?

That is not good navigation, that is admission the uk government has no clue and was clueless from day one

ChristineM

Premium Member
Some of us can see what’s going on and we don’t need your rose tinted glasses to do so.

Again with the personal insults
Projection at its most ugly

Btw, my glasses are green, like you i could not see with rose colored ones

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Pardon me Luis....do you really think the EU Institutions are something serious?

Yes, I do.

With a EU Commission president, Juncker who spoke about aliens worried about Economics?
Reference? This is the first I hear of that. And you will understand if I feel burned after hearing so many lies from Leave supporters.

No, Luis...people like Juncker clearly show the EU is mostly a farce, and needs to be reformed radically.

And many people here envy Britain for they have the chance to exit this circus

I can't help but attribute that to various combinations of silliness and arrogance, but who knows.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The eu did not decide to leave the eu. What gives you the impression that they should so the uks work for them?

That is not good navigation, that is admission the uk government has no clue and was clueless from day one

It's how to negotiate a deal,it's not the EU doing the UKs work for it,it's starting on the right footing.