• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the best TV show of the last ten years?

SoyLeche

meh...
Ok I'm 4 episodes into 24 season one and I'm hooked already, awesome awesome stuff.
That one gets my vote too.

I like Heros too, but since it was on at the same time as 24 it got bumped down to "record it and watch it later" status.

Actually, I think we can all agree that "Good Eats" is the best thing on television today - and possibly ever! :)

Aqualung

Tasty
Ok I'm 4 episodes into 24 season one and I'm hooked already, awesome awesome stuff.

I can't deal with such serial shows. I like to have my shows neatly wrapped up in one hour, to where you could jump in at any time during the season and not really be the worse off.

Hell's Kitchen is pretty good, too. It's pretty cheezy, though, in terms of editing.

nutshell

I can't deal with such serial shows. I like to have my shows neatly wrapped up in one hour, to where you could jump in at any time during the season and not really be the worse off.

Hell's Kitchen is pretty good, too. It's pretty cheezy, though, in terms of editing.

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares will be better I think. I've caught a few of the British episodes and it was a lot of fun.

Aqualung

Tasty
Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares will be better I think. I've caught a few of the British episodes and it was a lot of fun.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. I, too, have seen a couple of the British ones, and they looked pretty good, but the Britain to American translation can often leave things quite different. But, I have high hopes.

Aqualung

Tasty

I watched this last Wednesday. It was pretty good. Gordon Ramsay at his finest. Not as gripping as Hell's Kitchen, given it's not a contest, but it's still entertaining.

But, House Season 4 started two weeks ago. That's still the best.

Scarlett Wampus

psychonaut
B A T T L E S T A R
G A L A C T I C A

BGSea2W3.bmp

doppelgänger;929075 said:
The British version of the "The Office." Hands down.
That was soooo good. At the Wampus household we have one vote for that too and another tied between Father Ted and Mighty Boosh.