• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the best TV show of the last ten years?

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
doppelgänger;929075 said:
The British version of the "The Office." Hands down.

You mean just "the office"? As the british version is the original one. :rolleyes:

I'd say "Friends". Not so specially because it's my favourite, but more because it needs to be from the last 10 years and everybody knows friends. Most can also point out each character. lots of you probably know some of the actors by real name and everybody knows the starting tune.

Southpark was a good one too..

Answers like 24, lost or breakout or whatever should be in this kind of thread in about 5 years :D

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!

Im with you on that one, Buttons.
Also,i have to shame myself and say Dawsons creek (i watched another rerun of it at lunch time!! I need help!),Lost and an American series called Providence that i never saw the end of and i need closure!!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh, jeez.......it's hard to pick just one.

South Park

The Daily Show

The Colbert Report

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Japanese Iron Chef

Californication - this is such a good show

Can I still vote for The X-Files? :D

Peace,
Mystic

nutshell

I'm not a fan, but "Seinfeld" should be on the list.

"Curb your enthusiasm" is much better, IMO.

Season 2? It was a miniseries, wasn't it?

Hroes_chilean_miniseries.jpg

I never watch Chilean tv. The only Spanish-language show I watch is Sábado Gigante every now and then.​

:angel2:​

Why do you wish to hurt my feelings? :areyoucra

meee223

doppelgänger;929075 said:
The British version of the "The Office." Hands down.

Strange, but I rented this show, watched about 4 episodes and didn't like it at all. Found it unfunny and kind of boring. I haven't tried the U.S version.

meee223

My absolute favourite show and the funniest I've seen in decades has been the British version of "Coupling". It's absolutely hysterical. Too bad they didn't make more episodes.

I don't know why everyone likes the Sopranos. I've actually sampled lots of popular shows and The Sopranos is one that I rented. I watched the first half dozen episodes and simply could not get into it. Dunno, but it just didn't do anything for me.

I love 24. Every episode has me glued to my chair!

Somkid

The Sopranos and if ya don't agree I'll have ya whacked. Whacking sounds unpleasant doesn't it?

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Not sure if it was mentioned yet or not but Intervention is becoming my new favorite. You can watch a few full episodes online for free if you want to check it out.

Nessa

Color Me Happy
I loved Six Feet Under. Dexter shows a lot of promise but so did the Soprano's. I hated the last season of Soprano's, it felt rushed and thrown together.

But the real motivation of my post is "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip". I cannot believe it was cancelled. I thought it was brilliant, refreshingly different, and well-written.