• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Relatively Small Things Brighten Your Day?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I woke up this morning to a text from my best friend saying, "Hey, I love you. Just wanted you to know!" That colored my entire morning with the grin I had when I read her words. I felt overwhelming gratefulness for having her in my life.

What relatively small things brighten your day?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I woke up this morning to a text from my best friend saying, "Hey, I love you. Just wanted you to know!" That colored my entire morning with the grin I had when I read her words. I felt overwhelming gratefulness for having her in my life.

I'd say interesting/positive texts(or messages on here) cheer me up, too.

Good, homemade food.

Hearing stories of favored deities.

Watching the sky change throughout my day/night through the glass door in the library.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Sunshine. When a woman smiles at me. Something I cook that comes out just right.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

When I wake up in the morning what often make my day, is when someone here in the forum has sendt a message/posting something that show love and kindness.
Not nessesary toward me, but toward other members too.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

The nectar of the gods. (**** ambrosia.)

upload_2022-9-24_11-24-50.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Waking up with hubby already awake, it doesn't happen often. He whispers "i love you"

The kids giving me a hug before leaving for school.

Cats purring

Cafe noisette (macchiato)

Good food.

Can i mention sex on this thread... Oh.

Morning sunshine.

Rain (usually not to much, we have had very little since May so at the moment any amount is a joy)

Cool, fresh bed sheets.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of the same mentioned in the thread like food, beautiful weather, family and friends checking in.

I've also been on a fancy bath kick. I stated Epson soaks to help with chronic muscle soreness but lately been adding in bath oils, bath bombs and even lighting some candles and I definitely see the appeal.
Smell is a big emotion tied sense.