• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite TV show?

The Simpsons!! Though the more recent episodes have kind of sucked...

I also used to enjoy a little-known show called Mystery Science Theater--if you have never heard of this show, go rent Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie (Ebert gave it two thumbs up). Funniest damn movie ever! :lol:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I really don't watch that much TV (I spend too much time on the 'puter!). But the shows I like are:

The West Wing
The Dead Zone
Monk
CSI
CSI: Miami
The L Word
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Ok, that sounded bloody ignorant of me. it has to be seen in SERIES order to be appreciated. of course a tv show has to be seen in order to be appreciated. aaaaaarrgthpt.. :killme:

Lightkeeper

Fra.Morelia said:
MST3K is my favorite as well, followed closely by Babylon 5, which has to be seen in order to be fully appreciated.

:lol: I know what you mean. I enjoy music more when I listen to it. :lol:

Ceridwen018

I remember watching MST3K when I was little and it was a regualr on TV. Ahh...good times!

Has anyone seen "Reno 911"? It's a new discovery for me-- I think it's hilarious!

Mmm, South Park is good too. That show is genius! :lol:

Alaric

South Park, The Simpsons, Dilbert (they don't show the series here, but I LOVE the comics), & NYPD (Blue?).

Master Vigil

I would have to say highlander the series in one of the top shows of all time for me. The crow stairway to heaven was cool. Marc Dacascos is a very good wushu champion. The family guy is good too. But my new favorite cartoon has to be invader zim. That show rocks!!!

Yea, the Critic rocks. I miss Ren and Stimpy. I still cry myself to sleep over that show being cancelld on some lonely nights... *sniff* :cry:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I havent had TV for a few years now, (5-6?) can't really say I miss it.
But from time to time I visit friends who watch TV and catch an occasional show.

Invader Zim
South Park
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
and I know this is going to sound odd, but I like watching Wrestling as well. Its and odd combination of humor, violence and bad acting that I just find apealing. Kinda' like watching a soap-opera for men with short attention spans :lol:

some showes I loved before giving up the tube:

Dr Who
Faulty Towers
Black Adder
The Tick (animated)
Red Dwarf
Babylon 5
MST3K
and a host of Documenteries.

On the whole though I dont miss TV at all.

wa:do

tumble_weed

Sim..oh you mean don't mention "that show" :eek:mg:

(most of these are shows that aren't on TV anymore)

The Glass House
King Of The Hill
Kath And Kim
CNNNN
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Red Dwarf
Life Support
Merrick and Rosso
Hamish and Andy
The Sketch Show
South Park

Lilith

[align=center:cc00817532]I love CSI and Law and Order. Great great shows. I also tend to love mystery shows and crime shows on Discovery and whatever station it will be on. I also like Cartoons and anime which is on majority of the stations. It is so cool. ^_^ I love it.[/align:cc00817532]

MTAIE

Tumbleweed:
CNNNN, Kath and Kim, hamish and andy, southpark and the glass house were (they've finished now) awesome. Merrick and Rosso just seem like they're giving themselves an ego trip.

I'll have to add:
Invader Zim, Futurama, Monty Pythons, upright citizens brigade and the micallef program (micallef tonight was no way near as good - i'm sure most of you care).

Has anybody seen Big Train or dead ringers?