• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite TV show?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Probably only Pah, Retrorich and myself will remember these shows:

The Honeymooners (Jackie Gleason and Art Carney)
Bonanza (Lorne Greene)
The Andy Griffith Show
Seinfeld (if Cosmo Kramer isn't the funniest character in the history of TV, I don't know who is)

I also liked (imported from England):
The Benny Hill Show - for it's corny humor
Black Adder
The Avengers (with Diana Rigg)

TVOR

Melody

Right now I've fallen into Grey's Anatomy, The Amazing Race and Survivor. Friday nights my husband and I curl up in front of PBS and snuggle to Vicar of Dibley and Keeping Up Appearances.

If we don't have anything better to do, I (well actually my husband and my son too) will watch:

Boston Legal
CSI
NCIS

Any of the Law and Order series

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Posted 2 years ago:
Maize said:
I really don't watch that much TV (I spend too much time on the 'puter!). But the shows I like are:

The West Wing
The Dead Zone
Monk
CSI
CSI: Miami
The L Word
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

The Dead Zone, Monk and CSI are about the ones on that list I still watch on a regular basis. Now I would add:

The 4400
House
Law & Order SVU

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Saw11_2000 said:
Survivor and the Amazing Race
I thought nobody was ever going to mention Survivor! That's my favorite (although I also like Amazing Race). I also watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition when I happen to think of it. I used to always watch the original Extreme Makeover, and was pretty surprized that it was cancelled (probably due to a lawsuit over a botched breast implant or something).

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Melody said:
Right now I've fallen into Grey's Anatomy, The Amazing Race and Survivor. Friday nights my husband and I curl up in front of PBS and snuggle to Vicar of Dibley and Keeping Up Appearances.

If we don't have anything better to do, I (well actually my husband and my son too) will watch:

Boston Legal
CSI
NCIS

Any of the Law and Order series
I love Boston Legal. James Spader/Alan Shore is one of the most hatefully endearing characters ever conceived.

I used to really like Judging Amy and Joan of Arcadia. I was kind of bummed out when they were cancelled this past season.

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
I have lots. In no particular order:

House, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Everwood, Gilmore Girls,
7th Heaven, Largo Winch, Dracula: the Series, Forever Knight, Road to Avonlea, The Campbells, Emily of New Moon, Kung Fu, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, 21 Jump Street, One Tree Hill, Discovery Channel, History Channel, TLC, The Alfred Hitchcock Hour, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1985), Keeping Up Appearances, Little House on the Prairie, etc.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
24 is my favorite.
Sopranos - only last season was lame.
Big Love - the first season showed promise.

I'm renting Six Feet Under and watching all 5 seasons.
The show's finale was, and will probably always be, my all time favorite slice of TV... but I won't place any bets until 24 comes to an end.

Topanga

I have several, it's hard to pick just one, but I will....

Keeping up Appearances :biglaugh:

I can watch that show numerous times, and I still laugh every time.

YamiB.

I suppose my favorite shows that are actually on TV here would be the Daliy Show and the Colbert Report. I do have a thing for anime so most of the stuff I watch is in that grouping.

Zephyr

Moved on
Right now it's Penn and Teller: Bull****

I love that show so much. The episode on gun control was great.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
The Simpsons (American animated comedy)
Closed for Reconstruction (Bosnian comedy/soap opera)
CSI (American drama)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Topanga said:
I have several, it's hard to pick just one, but I will....

Keeping up Appearances :biglaugh:

I can watch that show numerous times, and I still laugh every time.

I recently got mrscardero into it and own all the shows on video. It is quite a clever concept.

BrandonE

King of Parentheses
Moon Woman said:
I'm renting Six Feet Under and watching all 5 seasons.
The show's finale was, and will probably always be, my all time favorite slice of TV.
My wife and I did that last summer. That was a truly excellent show.