• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with those people who dress to look sexy?

gnostic

The Lost One
Is it some kind of competition? A league where they compete with one another. Is it a form of arrogance, because they want to promote a message “I am better then you”? Or, is it something else? Center of attention? Why would a wife leave the house in the sexy clothing? Sometimes I even see little children age 8 imitating those people, wearing tight yoga pants or short dresses. Some others even go to the gym with yoga pants and no underwear what so ever. What are they promoting? What are they trying to archive?

What is wrong with those people who dress to look erotic?

I don't think they dress that way in the gym or yoga classes to look sexy, but clothes are chosen so they are less cumbersome and restrictive, and more for comfortable and allowing for moving, like stretching.

When people go swimming at the pools or the beaches, they dress in bikini, bathing suits, etc, because in the water, they are less restrictive, allowing for movements in the water.

If you go into the water fully clothed, the water soaked into the clothes making the clothes heavier and can seriously hamper your movements in the water. The more you have on, the more you will have to fight with your clothes, the quicker you tire yourself out, and worse, you will drown.

So there are very practical reasons for wearing as little as possible when going for swim.

No one is going to tell you what to dress or how to dress, so what's your business to tell others how to dress?

You speak of "arrogance"...well. That where I see your arrogance, sovietchild, you telling other people what they should look like. I think you telling women how they should feel bad in the way they dress, (you) to be very arrogant.

Last edited:

sovietchild

I don't think they dress that way in the gym or yoga classes to look sexy, but clothes are chosen so they are less cumbersome and restrictive, and more for comfortable and allowing for moving, like stretching.

When people go swimming at the pools or the beaches, they dress in bikini, bathing suits, etc, because in the water, they are less restrictive, allowing for movements in the water.

If you go into the water fully clothed, the water soaked into the clothes making the clothes heavier and can seriously hamper your movements in the water. The more you have on, the more you will have to fight with your clothes, the quicker you tire yourself out, and worse, you will drown.

So there are very practical reasons for wearing as little as possible when going for swim.

No one is going to tell you what to dress or how to dress, so what's your business to tell others how to dress?

You speak of "arrogance"...well. That where I see your arrogance, sovietchild, you telling other people what they should look like. I think you telling women how they should feel bad in the way they dress, (you) to be very arrogant.

In the communist regime they have strict dress code.

I think it's better for the society.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
In the communist regime they have strict dress code.

I think it's better for the society.
But the reality is that communist regimes have the tendency to oppress human rights. Communist countries are nothing more than military dictatorship but committee-style dictatorship.

People have the rights to choose what they think or what they believe in, not enforced by any government, law or religious organisations.

How would you like it, if the communist regime bring in a law banned from goat or sheep or cow meat, but forced you to eat pork?

Would you eat it?

If you want to live in a communist country or like that system of government, then good for you. It is your choice, it wouldn't be mine.

meghanwaterlillies

Is it some kind of competition? A league where they compete with one another. Is it a form of arrogance, because they want to promote a message “I am better then you”? Or, is it something else? Center of attention? Why would a wife leave the house in the sexy clothing? Sometimes I even see little children age 8 imitating those people, wearing tight yoga pants or short dresses. Some others even go to the gym with yoga pants and no underwear what so ever. What are they promoting? What are they trying to archive?

Does Ulema and islam go long like two sides of a coin? One provokes the other over and over?

meghanwaterlillies

When that happens they invoke islam and turn in question if they are gay. Then they look at little children like a sort of innocence and become attracted to them. Then they want to be manly and get away with stuff. Started beating the girls that notice its wrong. Even worse they have tons of children and some lose their mother to macho beef head. Sometimes the male realizes he spread his seed too far like kahn fights to provide then starts killing them off or brainwashes his children who might be left without a father figure to war and become poor and fight in jihads. Maybe they'll find a wife and settled sometimes to bad there are others doing what their father did and just like the father before this guy has 5 women and he's got zero.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
. .. Again. I literally self-fornicate to women wearing hijabs. I find them absolutely sexy and put them in the same category as mini skirts. Everything you just said can be thrown into a blender.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Its funny that Adam and Eve were strutting around naked and god didn't say anything, and when he got ****ty with them he made them dress up in a little animal skin outfit, he is a laugh that's for sure.:)

ajay0

I wouldn't have much of an issue with skimpy dress if it is not for the high crime rates against women all over the world.

Also sexy clothing is not beautiful or elegant, just sexy and animalistic. A woman in sexy clothing looks like a beautiful animal, imho.

I have seen well-dressed women without hijab or burkha who still looked elegant and beautiful but they were well-dressed and adequately covered. If you expose yourself to get noticed, it gives an ugly aura, if you ask me. And that goes for men as well.

dianaiad

Why would those wives dress seductively when they already have a partner? Do they deep inside want to decay people?

Y'know, for the life of me I can't think of Jesus ever telling the women to hide themselves. PAUL had a problem with 'em, but then Paul's problems were Paul's problems. Jesus Himself reserved His condemnation for the men who were doing the looking.

Now me...I'm old, a whole bunch fatter than I should be, and am absolutely NOT someone who would look good nekkid. I don't care. I'm not going to cover myself up and make myself uncomfortable in hundred degree heat because some idiot male can't keep his eyes and thoughts to himself.

................not, mind you, that this would be a problem for anybody looking at me.

Nekkid or not.

Still. The lady in the yoga pants, the gal in the racer back swim suit, the girl in the bicycle shorts...get over it, people.She is NOT wearing those things to attract male attention. At least, no primarily.

Oh....and as for that, I do enjoy a good 'shirts and skins' basket ball game, if the players are at all fit. Don't tell anybody.....should they all start wearing robes on the court because THEY are 'decaying' ME? For some reason, I've never seen anybody blame the MAN for being exhibitionist in such a case, only the women for being interested. ...and of course, it's the woman's fault if it's the man who is looking.

Sheesh, people. It sometimes makes me wonder if men think that they have ANY self control or responsibility for their own actions; they certainly give women all the bla...er, power.

meghanwaterlillies

When that happens they invoke islam and turn in question if they are gay. Then they look at little children like a sort of innocence and become attracted to them. Then they want to be manly and get away with stuff. Started beating the girls that notice its wrong. Even worse they have tons of children and some lose their mother to macho beef head. Sometimes the male realizes he spread his seed too far like kahn fights to provide (even though that is a great thing in some ways that other people try to write off) however then starts killing them off or brainwashes his children who might be left without a father figure to war and become poor and fight in jihads. Maybe they'll find a wife and settled sometimes to bad there are others doing what their father did and just like the father before this guy has 5 women and he's got zero.

Shad

Veteran Member
Dressing practically is not dressing erotic. Good god man, how horny are you?

You mean sexually repressed or desensitized depending on your pov. It comes down to exposure. Your ideas of the female and/or male form are influenced by where, when and in what way you are exposed to said forms. For example if you are only exposed to women wearing bikini like attire with only your wife wearing her underwear than one can be conditioned to respond to the visual experience with a stranger as if they would to an private or intimate setting with one's wife. On the other side if you are exposed to strangers in bikinis you may not develop a conditioned response based on a visual experience of your wife in an private or intimate setting. Of course these are extreme examples as not everyone will have this conditioned response nor at such drastic levels. Another extreme would be laws imposing a standard thus creating the appearance of criminality. Religious view vary between social constructs and law. However these examples are used to explain basic normalization of various ideas and experiences within a society. Such differences between and within societies and cultures; otherwise known as the clash of cultures. Hence why the OP sees so much intent behind what people wear as Soviet has been conditioned to accept certain limits and perceptions of what people would wear and why. Likewise those of us in the West are conditioned to consider the environment and direct interactions outside than what is simply a religion based limitation and perception. For example encountering people dressed in certain attire in a bar setting we impose our understanding of what such an environment means on a social level on to various people. In a different environment such as work we do not impose the bar's social meaning as we these environments as fundamentally different.

Your response is merely an echo of the OP based on your views. Different targets granted, but same conditioned response based on what your consider normal.