• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is wrong with those people who dress to look sexy?

sovietchild

Prophet Muhammad once said:

“In the future, women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses. (This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a very long time until now) The 3 kind of naked women are 1) Those who wear see-through dresses (2) Those who wear tight dresses and (3) Those whose dresses are so short that they expose the body”

Is it some kind of competition? A league where they compete with one another. Is it a form of arrogance, because they want to promote a message “I am better then you”? Or, is it something else? Center of attention? Why would a wife leave the house in the sexy clothing? Sometimes I even see little children age 8 imitating those people, wearing tight yoga pants or short dresses. Some others even go to the gym with yoga pants and no underwear what so ever. What are they promoting? What are they trying to archive?

What is wrong with those people who dress to look erotic?

Last edited:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I find men who wear business suits to be sexy. Therefore I demand all men not wear business suits, and instead cover their body so I cannot find them appealing. If they don't, I will blame them and say they're trying to compete for my attention, instead of admitting that it's not about me and what they wear and why is none of my business.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Is it some kind of competition? A league where they compete with one another. Is it a form of arrogance, because they want to promote a message “I am better then you”? Or, is it something else? Center of attention? Why would a wife leave the house in the sexy clothing? Sometimes I even see little children age 8 imitating those people, wearing tight yoga pants or short dresses. Some others even go to the gym with yoga pants and no underwear what so ever. What are they promoting? What are they trying to archive?

What are you trying to achieve by whining, moaning & complaining about literally everything?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

This is the epitome of the male gaze: you are looking at the way women dress purely from an androcentric, patriarchal perspective. Yoga pants and short dresses aren't necessarily worn with the intention of looking sexy. Just because you or any other man finds them sexy doesn't mean that's what their wearers intended.

What is wrong with people who quote 7th-century words and writings from the Arabian Peninsula and insist on applying them to the whole world of 2017?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
A point that's been expressed a couple times here, but just so it's stated clearly: just because you find someone sexy, doesn't mean they dressed with that in mind.

Yes, but when they do... they win negative points. Why? Because it is like accusing me of being shallow. It's all about Brains. Braaaaaaainzzz...

(and mustaches)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Well, when folks attempt to "dress sexy" to impress me, they actually loose points with me, so I guess there's that? :shrug:

I'm actually the same. I hate to say this but a completely covered person (niqab) is sexy to me, whereas a totally nude beach ... meh. All in the eyes of the beholder.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I find men who wear business suits to be sexy. Therefore I demand all men not wear business suits, and instead cover their body so I cannot find them appealing. If they don't, I will blame them and say they're trying to compete for my attention, instead of admitting that it's not about me and what they wear and why is none of my business.
Or tight pants or go running in loose shorts where I can see their bits bouncing around. Mmm.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I find men who wear business suits to be sexy.

Like him...

IMG_3972.JPG

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

Maybe if you upgarde the word they will understood it ?

Erotic clothes ?