• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the weirdest thing you have ever lost...

Nehustan

My innocence. The 'weird' thing is I think I mourn it, but it serves no functional use in this world.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
When I was a senior in my last college, on one of the first days, the staff gave all us seniors "senior packs." I opened mine, and something flew across the room and under the door into the next room, I had no idea what it was. As I go through it, I come across a list of the contents, it has cute little things like: a penny so you're never completely broke, a kiss (hershey's) so you know someone's thinking of you, an eraser so you won't be afraid to make mistakes and so forth. I had gathered everything in my list, but I was missing one. The marble. The saying for the marble was: a marble, so you'll never lose them all. And I lost it just by opening the bag!

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
When I was a senior in my last college, on one of the first days, the staff gave all us seniors "senior packs." I opened mine, and something flew across the room and under the door into the next room, I had no idea what it was. As I go through it, I come across a list of the contents, it has cute little things like: a penny so you're never completely broke, a kiss (hershey's) so you know someone's thinking of you, an eraser so you won't be afraid to make mistakes and so forth. I had gathered everything in my list, but I was missing one. The marble. The saying for the marble was: a marble, so you'll never lose them all. And I lost it just by opening the bag!

That's hilarious! Hahaha...very ironic. :p

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
:eek: Has anyone seen my youth? It was here one day and gone the next Oh well that is the weirdest thing. :shrug:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
My wedding rings..Why is that so weird???

Becasue I was the one that burried them in the back yard.....

Love

Dallas

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I've lost my car before. I didn't remember which parking lot I had parked it in, because there are three different ones that I use depending on which buildings I have to walk to for my classes. X_X

blackout

Violet.
I've lost my car before. I didn't remember which parking lot I had parked it in, because there are three different ones that I use depending on which buildings I have to walk to for my classes. X_X

We lost our car at a Grateful Dead show once.:p

Not too hard to understand why. :D

So we hung out in lawn chairs someone left behind,
waiting for the lot to clear out.

Eventually I remembered I had to step through a HUGE puddle
getting out of the car...

but by the time we found the puddle and the car
almost everyone had already left the lot anyway.

That was a fun trip!:rainbow1:
Ahhhh the good old days....

Last edited:

Katya

I lost my spider. He use to live in the corner of my bedroom. I named him Bob. Then one day he was gone. I'm really hoping my sister didn't come over and suck him up the vacuum cleaner. :D She really hates them.