• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is something you learned today?

Aqualung

Tasty
I learned how to ride the bus. AND I learned how to put a bike on the bike rack thingies. AND I learned that I should make sure I have dollar bills before I get on the bus, and that if I find out right before the bus comes that I don't that I shouldn't go into the Taco Bell right next to the stop to break my twenty by buying a drink, because I'll just have to throw it away.

slabbey06

Bond-Servant of Christ
I learned that the freedom I have in Christ is more precious and wonderful than I can ever comprehend or put into words.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I learned not being able to live sinfully and party after you put on a concert because you have to be to work in only 4 hours after the show ends really, really, really, REALLY sucks.....
Oh well, playing two shows tomorrow, with two different bands, at the same location. As a result, I am going to party twice as hard for putting on two shows, but to make up for tonight, I am going to party three times as hard.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I learned today that Pogues songs are like nasty viruses that have no cure, except perhaps sleep or more Pogues songs. Leave me in peace Sally Macllenane!

Aqualung

Tasty
I learned today that Pogues songs are like nasty viruses that have no cure, except perhaps sleep or more Pogues songs. Leave me in peace Sally Macllenane!

I learned that Jaiket isn't nearly as cool as I thought.

:p

:bow:

I learned that a bike can make a lot of difference on campus.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Youre a bum
Youre a punk
Youre an old **** on junk...

Yerda

Veteran Member
Youre a bum
Youre a punk
Youre an old **** on junk...

I object to that. I am not old. :D

I learned that you can find almost any silly named person you want if you look hard enough. In the USA we found Ann T. Christ, a miss E Namel, Lange Fange, old Chris Hitler, A Jew, Optimus Prime and so on.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I learned two very important things:

First, never wear high heels if you know you're going to be walking on gravel all day

Second, sometimes it's better to bury the hatchet instead of holding a grudge, even if you don't want to.