• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What have we done to deserve this ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I'm a reasonable person so I wouldn't blame all Muslims or Hindus or Christians or atheists or anybody for the acts of one individual who happens to be of that religion.
I notice there is much generalizing and accusation to Muslims , in wise speeches generalizing is evil and bad .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Is fair that some gangs or someone had mental problem or an accusation (rumor) used to insult millions of people by?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
before in supposing crime of train you said "Muslims" instead of "some Muslims" or "supposing some Muslims done that"
Well, the rail coach was certainly not burnt by all the 184 million Muslims of India. They sure were some Muslims, but those all who burned the coach were Muslims. We have captured most culprits, one only recently, after 14 years of the incident. Reports mention more than 1000 Muslim and Hindu deaths in the disturbances. Hindu culprits of the disturbance also have been punished. On 29 July 2012, an Indian court gave the verdict in the Naroda Patiya massacre case and convicted 32 people, including former state minister Maya Kodnani and Hindu leader Babu Bajrangi of involvement in the attacks. The case is continuing.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Vanakkam,
There is not a single week where I do not hear about destroyed temples, vandalized murtis, priests killed, forced conversions and forced marriage of hindu girls...
I am really, really sick of it.
I am sick to see these on the news. So look at those with m
Look at those too, because this is NEVER talked about, it happens almost daily now and NOBODY cares, not even the police, nothing happens. Nobody helps or even acknowledge that it is happening.
But should a Hindu raise a hand on a Muslim, OH BEWARE, this is hate and certainly not self defense.
Now what do I want ? I want the answer of this, very, single, question :
What have we (Hindus) done to deserve this ?
Are we waging war or terrorizing people around the world ? No. Are we forcing people to convert or proselytizing actively ? No. Are we discriminating against other religions ? No. Are we claiming that we are the only ones to hold some kind of truth and dismiss other religions as false ? No. Do we even discriminate against atheists ? No.
So what ?
Tell me, really, I want to know what horrible things me and my Hindu bothers and sisters have done. I want to hear a good reason, really, am open to understand what is so ****ing wrong with us to deserve such gratuitous hate and destruction.
Aum Namah Shivaya

I have only known one Hindu and he and his family were very nice hospitable people. So sorry to hear what is going on.
Christians too ask what did Jesus do to deserve what happened to him ?
In Scripture, it was Not Jesus who was deserving, but came from the wickedness surrounding him.
Jesus forewarned that even his genuine followers would be hated according to Matthew 10:22
So, it would also seem that Hindus don't have to be deserving, so to speak, but hated because of the wickedness in today's world.
I find comfort and hope from the words at 2 Timothy 3:1-5,13 that such destructive hatred shows we are in the last days of badness on Earth.
That means: God cares and He will bring an end to such destruction by stepping in to destroy the wicked for the sake of the righteous ones.
- Psalms 92:7

Burl

Oh yeah, the second coming, Masih ad-Dajjal. But I hear that he has already come and gone.
I believe the "One" is an ever-recurring reaction to the 'Dark-Side'.
This in itself should be enough to keep us on the edge of our seats in anticipation.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Is it fair to keep pretending that Islam is all nice and peaceful?

Islam is nice and peacefull,some Muslims are not, as all humans around the world.

Yes,for anti-Muslims or anti-Islam everything is not nice or peacefull about Islam,

Godobeyer

Premium Member
@Rick O'Shez this is remind me about second amendment of US, do you consider US consititution is not nice and not peacefull , just because some idiots misuse/break it ?

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Vanakkam,

There is not a single week where I do not hear about destroyed temples, vandalized murtis, priests killed, forced conversions and forced marriage of hindu girls...

I am sick to see these on the news. So look at those with me:

2-62.png

March-01_hindu-temple-in-bangladesh.jpg

422602_381511135192432_100000006452697_1447857_1555197090_n.jpg

A-minority-Hindu-women-crying-after-her-house-and-local-temple-were-destroyed-by-Extremists.jpg

Look at those too, because this is NEVER talked about, it happens almost daily now and NOBODY cares, not even the police, nothing happens. Nobody helps or even acknowledge that it is happening.
But should a Hindu raise a hand on a Muslim, OH BEWARE, this is hate and certainly not self defense.

Hindu_temple_idols_destroyed_by_Muslim_mob.jpg

Kishorganj+Temple+Destruction+2013.jpg

Are we waging war or terrorizing people around the world ? No. Are we forcing people to convert or proselytizing actively ? No. Are we discriminating against other religions ? No. Are we claiming that we are the only ones to hold some kind of truth and dismiss other religions as false ? No. Do we even discriminate against atheists ? No.

So what ?

Tell me, really, I want to know what horrible things me and my Hindu bothers and sisters have done. I want to hear a good reason, really, am open to understand what is so ****ing wrong with us to deserve such gratuitous hate and destruction.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Christians, Jews, and Hindus would all ask such a question. It is because they as a people believe actions have consequences. A Muslim by contrast believes both in fate (kismer / imshallah) and that Allah has completely justified their actions. In other words, they are almost completely devoid of any ability to understand when they have actually done evil to someone who left them alone.

Recite the following, "I as a person, am to be called to responsible for my actions. If someone has done something to me, I should expect first that there is something I have done to provoke them. However, there are some people are simply angry at the world without clear cause. I have a choice whether to accept this or try to change it, but I may not be able to change their minds."

This means you may decide to fight back sometimes. But you shouldn't let violence against temples translate into anything but, and you should be aware that this decision will probably provoke backlash.

You can't break the 2nd amendment. It guarantees the right to bear arms. You can only destroy the right to do so.

Last edited:

GoodbyeDave

Islam is nice and peacefull,some Muslims are not, as all humans around the world.
Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists. But in Europe, all terrorists are Muslims and in India the great majority are. In view of the quotations from the Quran, it would seem that the violent Muslims are the genuine ones!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists. But in Europe, all terrorists are Muslims and in India the great majority are. In view of the quotations from the Quran, it would seem that the violent Muslims are the genuine ones!
I do believe there is many crimes done by Christians or atheists,but not count in Europe as well gun shots in USA and India.

Western Media had bad rule to focus on minorities deeds.ignore others.

I don't deny that some Muslims done crimes , most the victimes of terrorists attack are Muslims.

One of most worst terrorists attackes in europe done by non-Muslim
91 Killed in Norway Island Massacre, Capital Blast
91 Killed in Norway Island Massacre, Capital Blast

it's does not called by some media terrorists attack because the doer is not Muslim !

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Vanakkam,

I am sick to see these on the news. So look at those with me:

2-62.png

March-01_hindu-temple-in-bangladesh.jpg

422602_381511135192432_100000006452697_1447857_1555197090_n.jpg

A-minority-Hindu-women-crying-after-her-house-and-local-temple-were-destroyed-by-Extremists.jpg

Hindu_temple_idols_destroyed_by_Muslim_mob.jpg

Kishorganj+Temple+Destruction+2013.jpg

So what ?

Aum Namah Shivaya

ِAs a Shia Muslim living far away from India, I have not enough information about the Hindu/Muslim issue in India, but I frequently hear about Muslims being killed just for eating cow meat!

Satyamavejayanti

"JayaBholenath,",

Namaste,

From my perspective, it is because we as Hindu's have not been able to understand and response to non-Hindu philosophy and ideology in a adequate manner. We failed because we under estimated the threat's. We have not had the courage to stand up for our fellow Hindus. Indian Hindus are the worst, they are suffering from jealousy of each other. There is no Dharmah Shiksha given to young kids in Hindu families. There is no Kshatrya spirit left in our community.

This is our problem.

The problem from the "other side", is a religious problem, the Muslims and Christians have a God given right to rule and convert the entire planet, they are like parasites, consuming all until they self-destruct.

It is not just India that has problems of Hinduphobia, it is evidenced all around the world. Where ever there are Hindus in minorities they are oppressed, forgotten, sidelined and subjugated by the Majority or by a major section of that society.

Fiji coup - Wikipedia

https://www.radionz.co.nz/internati...dalism-at-fiji-s-tirath-dham-temple-condemned

Repeat Vandalism of Fiji Temple Leaves Hindus Insecure Under Bainimarama's FijiFirst Government -

http://www.flp.org.fj/hindu-temple-vandalized-in-labasa/

http://www.currentriggers.com/world/fiji-temple-terror/

It is almost OK to be racist towards Indians, especially Hindu Indians. No one cares if Indian Hindus have their stupid idols broken, because it is our fault for worshipping stones and bricks. Who cares if we are second class citizens in other nations it is our own fault because we have the caste system. Who cares if Hindu women are raped and murdered, its because we burn Sati.

There are many justifications to wipe out Hindus, especially Indian Hindus, people can take the high Moral ground and carry out genocides of my people and no one would care (or so it seems).

The Methodist Church in Fiji brought the "good news", of a coup to ""Indian Hindus", in Fiji, all the violence backed by Church and Itokai (Cheifs), but we are to blame, Why? because we own shops, we own Farms, we work hard and we don't talk back. SO WE DESERVE IT.

Dhanyavad

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
(Something about on of the worst attacks being done by non-Muslims)

Oh God, not another apologist.

This is not about loss of life, even if we could compare 91 lives lost to an actual tally of (currently) 33,186 terror attacks since 9/11. Not lives lost, just attacks period, some of which claimed multiple lives.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg?14822

This is about destruction of history. Of one's cultural pride. Before 9/11, I was in a Chinese restaurant watching the news. Al Qaeda had just blown up a Buddha statue. I watched her face fall, and saw her walk off to cry.

You want to apologize, how about you start with her? How about the Hindu temples? Or how about destruction of Mesopotamian statues that are thousands of years old? Otherwise, don't bother with the excuses.

Last edited: