• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Replaying Flatout2: Ultimate Carnage

One of the best wrecking race car games ever. After Twisted Metal 2 that is.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Finished Shadowrun Returns. Solid game although I disliked the last type of enemy you have to face.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Finished Shadowrun Returns. Solid game although I disliked the last type of enemy you have to face.

It's shame though that it is quite unbalanced between some classes and others :/

Yet it really is an awesome game, it reminded me of my first roleplaying game with my uncle when I was little, it was Shadowrun :D

I heard the dlc is worth it, but I didn't tried it yet... Saving some money since Shin megami tensei IV is FINALLY coming to Europe !

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
It's shame though that it is quite unbalanced between some classes and others :/

I've only really tried one build so I can't comment on this.

Yet it really is an awesome game, it reminded me of my first roleplaying game with my uncle when I was little, it was Shadowrun :D

I heard the dlc is worth it, but I didn't tried it yet... Saving some money since Shin megami tensei IV is FINALLY coming to Europe !

Hopefully SMT IV will be good. Looks promising from what I've seen

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I finally beat Mega Man Legends 2. I bought this game for Playstation years ago and only got half-way through it before I quit playing. I still dont know why I never beat it, it's not a difficult by any means. I took it back up just a couple of years ago and then quit right before the very last part for some reason.

Well, this time I set myself to go all the way and finish it and I did just that. Glad to have it done. I wish they hadn't cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 :(

In the spirit of nostalgia, I think im going to pick up Rayman next. Last I played it, I got done with all the areas but hadn't freed all the little dudes in the cages, so I couldn't proceed to the final area. It's a tough game, so I couldn't bring myself to search all the levels for all the cages just to get to the end, nor did I cheat and just look up the password save to be in the final area.

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Walking Dead - Season One (The Telltale Games version)
Really enjoying it. Rare and fun to play a game that has some focus on character, and limited reliance on run and gun.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
League of Legends. Lots of it.

Once I get better internet, you need to make an account on NA and we will play together.

I've already played with Kalidas once. We can recruit Infi too, make an RF ranked team and suck a big one!

We just need one more person...

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Reaper of Souls here :)

diablo_iii__reaper_of_souls__coming_conflict__by_0riane0-d79wxkq.png

(awaiting 2.1 update)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm going to attempt to play Skyrim again, this time on my laptop. My PC suffers a scripting error during the intro and it makes the game unplayable as it will not get past the opening sequence, my PS3 kept messing up character files once they got to mid-upper level 30, so hopefully my laptop will handle it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
IT IS WORKING!!!
Now hopefully I'll finally be able to finish it. I don't even care about the expansion content anymore because I just want to finish some of the faction quest lines (Dark Brotherhood is only one I've finished) and to finally finish the main quest line.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
IT IS WORKING!!!
Now hopefully I'll finally be able to finish it. I don't even care about the expansion content anymore because I just want to finish some of the faction quest lines (Dark Brotherhood is only one I've finished) and to finally finish the main quest line.

Imperial or Stormcloak?

Nyingjé Tso

Apparently I have met the god of the interwebz

10548816_576557369119928_4557355921777515206_o.jpg

So... Uh... technically it's downloading so I'm not playing it right now, but currently I'm enjoying my birthday gift from my man :

devil-summoner-soul-hackers-jaquette-ME3050186105_2.jpg

FINALLY OUT IN EUROPE UGH

(he sures know my taste in underground old JRPG :D)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I downloaded a few mods and addons for Skyrim, including cloaks. They look so normal and natural in the game world that I'm wondering why Bethesda has never included them.

Nyingjé Tso

I'm wondering why Bethesda has never included them.

One word ? Deadlines. The game had to be shipped for winter, that's why.
Don't blame them tho, crunching is the worst thing ever to survive to in the game industry <___<
I've had one or two months like that when I barely went home at insane hours just to sleep some hours and then go back to work xD All this because of the final deadline