• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Kalidas

Ah LoL :D

I used to play it a lot until recently. I dont have very fast internet where I am right now, so I haven't gotten to play it much lately.

What's your favorite lane to play?

I normally top lane or jungle. I did recently go bot lane with Morgana as support and did well. Went 2/0/12

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I normally top lane or jungle. I did recently go bot lane with Morgana as support and did well. Went 2/0/12

Top lane has been my main thing for a while. When I first started playing, I didn't like top lane, but all the champions I liked were top lane champions, and I was forced to top lane a lot. Now it's my favorite, so I usually do that or ADC/support if ADC is already taken.

I sometimes like to mid with Orianna, though.

Kalidas

Top lane has been my main thing for a while. When I first started playing, I didn't like top lane, but all the champions I liked were top lane champions, and I was forced to top lane a lot. Now it's my favorite, so I usually do that or ADC/support if ADC is already taken.

I sometimes like to mid with Orianna, though.

I like all the jungle champs lol

We should team up and play sometime, and you can see my awesome noob skills in action! Watch me go 1/10/3! lol

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I like all the jungle champs lol

We should team up and play sometime, and you can see my awesome noob skills in action! Watch me go 1/10/3! lol

Yeah, that sounds cool. Im assuming you're on the NA server? I haven't played in a while and haven't patched since they released Braum, so I am probably a few patches behind.

Kalidas

Yeah, that sounds cool. Im assuming you're on the NA server? I haven't played in a while and haven't patched since they released Braum, so I am probably a few patches behind.

Yeah NA my sumoner name is either Labinnac or Labinnac13 can't remember right now.

Last edited:

NoraSariah

Dragon Age 2. I'm near the end where it's getting more difficult, and it's just frustrating me beyond belief. I can't wait for episode 4 of The Walking Dead Season 2 so I can play that again.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Ni No Kuni is a brilliant game. I'm seriously having a hard time turning it off. Plus I love studio Ghibli so it's a plus. I've already played over 30 hours and feel there's still lots to do.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Castle Excellent on MSX:

mqdefault.jpg

One of the most difficult games of all time. It requires high level of intelligence unlike the norm in new games.

Playing it at work right now waiting for my work to be approved so I can proceed to the next step.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Still playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Getting close to 200 hours, and there's so many more Monsters to hunt! (Just captured my first Black Diablos! :woohoo: MAN she gave a good fight!)

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Started playing Phoenix Wright: dual destinies on my newly acquired 2Ds.... is it me, or is the game easier than the previous ones ?! Oo

I would love to play the lastest monster hunter and pokemon... But seriously 3ds games are so expensives, can't afford one :/

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Started playing Phoenix Wright: dual destinies on my newly acquired 2Ds.... is it me, or is the game easier than the previous ones ?! Oo

I would love to play the lastest monster hunter and pokemon... But seriously 3ds games are so expensives, can't afford one :/

I think Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is going for about 30 these days (it's a little over a year old in the US), but I don't know for sure; I have the WiiU version, downloaded from Nintendo's eShop, and that version's still going 40.

So... yeah, not cheap.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I played Castlevania 2 the other day for the first time in many years. It took me 19 game days to beat it. I keep meaning to get back to it so I can get the good ending. I'm also playing Clash at Demon Head. Another I haven't played in years, and I haven't beat it either. I've managed to find two bosses so far.
I've also been playing Resident Evil 4 and 5 on my computer. 4 HD is rather not really worth it, as it's really not that great of an improvement, but I got it with German on it so at least there is that. RE5, though it says plays great with an i7, on an i5 with a slightly old yet decent graphics card it plays much better than either the 360 or PS3. And while I may have just hit a lucky streak, it seems to drop magnum ammo more frequently than both.
I think I might start playing the GBA Shinning Force and see how many times I can beat it until I can't beat it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Deus Ex and F.E.A.R.

Laptop makes excellent gaming platforms especially if they cost almost a 1,000 USD lol. Praise be unto Sony Vaio!