• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Awesome, love that game. So much harder than 3D Zeldas, imo. Died so many times in it comparatively.
Definitely. Ocarina of Time is the easiest for me to get back into after not playing it for a year or more, and the easiest for me to find things in, and the only hard boss is Shadow Link (unless you have the Bigoron's Sword, then he's very easy). Plus I haven't died at all over my last several play throughs. Majora's Mask is very easy. The dungeons in Twilight Princess get abit tricky. Wind Waker I haven't played all the way through yet, and Skyward Sword, the controls I thought were harder than the game itself. A Link to the Past, OTOH, takes a good deal of timing, running around dodging stuff, and I have died twice (once because I thought I had a fairy in a bottle and didn't). It still pails in comparison to the difficulty of the first Zelda though, which gets to be crazy stupid hard near the end.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm replaying A Link to the Past. I started yesterday and I have Ganon's Tower left. I started that yesterday and called it quits when I had to leave because I ran out of magic.

That game is great. The only problem I had with it is the music, which is a matter of taste. There are some other games of the same genre, with less satisfying game play elements, but the music made me fall in love with them. The best example to give is Golvilius on Sega Master System and MSX. Great variants and nice composition.

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
Currently playing dishonored,
Great stealth game.
Hoping someone grabs me Sims 4 for my B- day, but not holding my breath on that. Lol
Past the present getting years, :(
But, just means I'll wait a month, and buy it myself.

If anyone out there gets Sims 4, I'd love your opinions before I get it myself

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ganon is dead, again, or at least he seems to be dead, again. The next Zelda game with Ganon needs to have Zelda and Link celebrating their victory with a big pile of bacon, pork chops, ham, and sausage. After such an adventure without eating, I imagine Link could gobble down quite abit of a Ganon roast.
I think next I'm going to play Oracle of Ages, or Seasons, as I haven't played those two yet. I also haven't played Minishcap all the way through. So far I really haven't cared for the Capcom Zelda's that much.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Punch-Out. Whether it's Mike Tyson or Mr. Dream, I still haven't KOed him. And at this rate, going from KOing everyone up to Soda Popinski the last time I got into this game to only TKOing the first three fights, I don't think I'll get my KO against Tyson/Dream.

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
Punch-Out. Whether it's Mike Tyson or Mr. Dream, I still haven't KOed him. And at this rate, going from KOing everyone up to Soda Popinski the last time I got into this game to only TKOing the first three fights, I don't think I'll get my KO against Tyson/Dream.

Now THAT is a classic game!!!
Although, now I want to play River City Ransom...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Piston Honda #2 KO, first fight to round 2. It was looking pretty ugly for awhile. And then Soda Pop TKOed me, round 1. I remembered this game is hard, but I forgot just how hard and just right the timing has to be. The games today have ruined me.

Viker

Häxan
Zombie Highway. Basically, take Deathrace 2000 and the entire zombie genre, throw them in a blender and voila.

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
Piston Honda #2 KO, first fight to round 2. It was looking pretty ugly for awhile. And then Soda Pop TKOed me, round 1. I remembered this game is hard, but I forgot just how hard and just right the timing has to be. The games today have ruined me.

You could always hop online and google "cat Mario" or "unfair Mario"
I believe they're free to play!
.......*snicker*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I'm gonna get back into Demon Souls when I get my ps3 running again. It's easily the hardest game I've played on ps3, and quite impressive that it brought back having to die alot to develop the skills needed to beat the game.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I just beat Super Mario World (SNES), with only clearing 10 of the 96 levels.

It's my favourite Mario ever since I was a little girl. I just adored Yoshi and liked how it had many colours and powers.

Almost done with Tales of Xillia 2, already got an alternate ending so now, need to finish the game for the complete ending. Found all the cats, got all the artes and some end game party member side-quests left to get full relationship with them.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Last thing I played was TMNT: Turtles in Time on the Arcade. It supports 4 players; me and two of my cousins (don't have many friends) played 3 players... wait... (me and my two cousins make... um, three) yes, got it right :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Do I have Battletoads? It is one of the best ever beat'em up games on the the arcades. Every classic gamers should have it :D

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I am currently playing Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening again. I did a play through as a mage before, and now I am giving the warrior class its time to shine.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Definitely. Ocarina of Time is the easiest for me to get back into after not playing it for a year or more, and the easiest for me to find things in, and the only hard boss is Shadow Link (unless you have the Bigoron's Sword, then he's very easy). Plus I haven't died at all over my last several play throughs. Majora's Mask is very easy. The dungeons in Twilight Princess get abit tricky. Wind Waker I haven't played all the way through yet, and Skyward Sword, the controls I thought were harder than the game itself. A Link to the Past, OTOH, takes a good deal of timing, running around dodging stuff, and I have died twice (once because I thought I had a fairy in a bottle and didn't). It still pails in comparison to the difficulty of the first Zelda though, which gets to be crazy stupid hard near the end.

Alttp is pretty difficult. I picked it up to play a couple months ago and had a pretty hard time. I only made it to the 3rd or 4th dungeon in the dark world before I stopped playing it for a while. I tried picking it back up later, but that's a tough place to just pick it back up at.

I haven't had much difficulty, combat wise, with any of the 3d zeldas. Some bosses in SS were pretty tough, though.

Zelda 2 is damn hard.