• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome To The New Religious Forums

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Want to bring to your attention the size of fonts. Some are very large, some are very small. If one wants to reduce the large font, the smaller ones cannot be read. If the smaller ones are comfortable to read, the larger ones become huge.

Gist of the matter: There should not be this much difference in the fonts.

Also, the grey color is difficult to read by old eyes (many of your members are not young any more, the rods and cones are tired with age). Black is the standard color. Or are you testing the old members?

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Want to bring to your attention the size of fonts. Some are very large, some are very small. If one wants to reduce the large font, the smaller ones cannot be read. If the smaller ones are comfortable to read, the larger ones become huge.

Gist of the matter: There should not be this much difference in the fonts.

Also, the grey color is difficult to read by old eyes (many of your members are not young any more, the rods and cones are tired with age). Black is the standard color. Or are you testing the old members?
I have the same issue with fonts on my laptop. It's added to the issue list already. I'll add a mention to the greys as well.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I'm getting the main forum headings displayed vertically, one letter under each other...making it more or less unreadable.

Do I need to do something please? (Try to use very small words!)

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I'm getting the main forum headings displayed vertically, one letter under each other...making it more or less unreadable.

Do I need to do something please? (Try to use very small words!)
Your screen is too small. The problem has been added to the issue list already. Try scaling your page a little and it will go away.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Not trying to be presumptuous here but I think the tagline would read better if it said,

Discuss, Compare and Debate Religions with our Online Community

instead of,

Discuss, Compare and Debate Religions in our Online Community

Just a thought. :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Not trying to be presumptuous here but I think the tagline would read better if it said,

Discuss, Compare and Debate Religions with our Online Community

instead of,

Discuss, Compare and Debate Religions in our Online Community

Just a thought. :)
Just be glad they didn't use my idea: Rant, Argue and Throw Tantrums in our Online Daycare Center

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Just a minor thing: with the default font settings, links don't look much different to the rest of the post, and not easy to spot straight away

Heim

Maybe this has been asked before, but are the user groups gone? I noticed that the sub-forum 'Eros Room' disappeared, I believe this one was tied to a specific user group.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe this has been asked before, but are the user groups gone? I noticed that the sub-forum 'Eros Room' disappeared, I believe this one was tied to a specific user group.

They're going to come back. Brent is kind of up to his armpits in getting things back to the way they were.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They're going to come back. Brent is kind of up to his armpits in getting things back to the way they were.
I have a hunch he might feel a little like this about now:
funny-alligator-05.jpg

Heim

I'm sorry if I was a bit impertinent. I wasn't trying to be pushy.
I can imagine a transition like this takes time and a lot of work. :)