• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Venturing A Prediction

RestlessSoul

That is true... They did have an election and then the Palestinian Hamas took over. What have the people done about it? Was it Israel's fault?

Upper hand in what? Self defense? When has Israel instituted an invasion into Palestine to take over the territory? Did this "upper hand" stop Hamas from attacking? Did they even really care about what you call an "upper hand"?

What do you want the Israeli's to do that they haven't already done?

Half of Gaza’s population are children. Israel is bombing the place to rubble. They’ve cut off food and water, and hospitals are running out of power. Whatever Hamas’ crimes, is that the fault of those children? In what possible way is this justice?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Half of Gaza’s population are children. Israel is bombing the place to rubble. They’ve cut off food and water, and hospitals are running out of power. Whatever Hamas’ crimes, is that the fault of those children? In what possible way is this justice?

What would you have them do?

Why does Hamas hide their equipment where children are? Why do they use children as shields?

Do the Israeli purposefully bomb where children are because there are children there or because missles are being launched from there?

If you knew that people were going to launch missiles where your children are, what would you do?
  1. Stay there
  2. Leave there
  3. Join them
  4. Stop them

Let us mourn for all the innocent people that are dying.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
you sound like someone that doesn't read the real news at all try watching the BBC coverage, Members of the Israeli government are calling for the eradication of the Palestinians
Please provide name and quote. I’m always happy to adjust my opinions based on new information.

David1967

Premium Member
I'm bad at predicting anything but general trends.
But I'm going out on a limb here.
Treat it as a speculation.

Israel is using the Hamas attack as an opportunity.
A) Rid Gaza of all Palestinians by capture, exile, or death.
B) Cement authoritarian control in Israel.
C) Expand into & settle Gaza.
D) Use political power in USA to thwart any country
that threatens the plan.

It explains how some occurrences could be related.
1) The monumental failure to detect Hamas's attack..
2) Cutting off Gaza's food & utilities.
3) Warning Gazans to leave or die.
4) Giving them inadequate time to do it.
5) Destroying escape routes.

I've low confidence that #1 was intentional....merely possible.
But #2 thru #4 appear more likely to be inspired by Rahm
Emanuel, ie, "never let a crisis go to waste".

Caution:
This might be controversial.
Play nice, people.
I think that C and D are very likely. What a mess over there. BTW, how you doing Rev,it's been a while

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

More & more, the entire "war" against Hamas is unfolding
as ethnic cleansing / genocide, ie, the elimination of all
Palestinians in Gaza. And USA federal government is
cooperating with Israel's plan to incorporate Gaza into
Israel. Perhaps the worst effect isn't the death or
diasporized millions of Palestinians, but Biden's loss
of power because of his duplicitous policies. This could
enable Trump to waltz back into the White Houise.

Sargonski

Please provide name and quote. I’m always happy to adjust my opinions based on new information.
must be living in a dark shed somewhere to not have heard this old information .. Bibi been going around using the term Amalek.

Are you not familiar with the Biblical Amalekites friend .. how about the phrase "From the River to the Sea ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I like that my prediction is proving cromulent.
I hate that my prediction is proving cromulent.