• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US: Donald Trump launches 2024 comeback bid, makes his 'very big announcement'

Choose those that agree with you:

• 01: I "think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 02: I "don't think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 03: I "hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 04: I "don't hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 05: I will vote for Trump

• 06: I will not vote for Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
What did I make up? And your religious beliefs have nothing to do with reality.

You keep demonstrating that you are a science denier. That is not "made up".
C'mon, I worked in leading edge science all my life, it paid for all my material needs, you make things up! Try to be honest, and you will gain self-respect.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I don't believe you. And yet you could not name one thing that I "made up".
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah, that's the funniest post ever, you seem to not know what honesty means, you just type b/s all the time wasting your life.

The grains of sand are falling through your hour glass, does it occur to you that wasting all this time making things up on an insignificant forum on the internet is not what life is meant to offer, there is so much more. May God have mercy on your soul.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah, that's the funniest post ever, you seem to not know what honesty means, you just type b/s all the time wasting your life.

The grains of sand are falling through your hour glass, does it occur to you that wasting all this time making things up on an insignificant forum on the internet is not what life is meant to offer, there is so much more. May God have mercy on your soul.
And may you be Touched by the Flying Spaghetti Monster's tentacles.

Seriously, you make false claims about others and then cannot support them. You probably do not understand why I was so reluctant to quote your first post of science denial. One that you denied until I linked it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's what I mean, inane immature nonsense.
Now I admit to engaging you in this nonsense here from time to time, but look at the stats,

I've spent time on this forum to the tune of:
10,500 posts over 15 years

You otoh have spent time on this forum to the tune of:
58,200 posts over 5 years,

Please salvage what is left of your life and do something that represents a work of art.

Life is for a short time,
Art is for a long time.
So leave your mark,
It's your art of life,
You posted immature nonsense so I did the same. Your religious beliefs do not appear to be any more valid than Pastafarianism. And you cannot even seem to follow the standards of Christian beliefs. Clearly your religion is just as made up as the one that I used.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You posted immature nonsense so I did the same. Your religious beliefs do not appear to be any more valid than Pastafarianism. And you cannot even seem to follow the standards of Christian beliefs. Clearly your religion is just as made up as the one that I used.
You believe what you want, but keep an eye on those grains of sand falling through the hour glass of life, not so many to go and yet so much growing potential is sitting idle.

I am not saying this to belittle you, but I am ready to befriend you whenever you are ready.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You believe what you want, but keep an eye on those grains of sand falling through the hour glass of life, not so many to go and yet so much growing potential is sitting idle.

I am not saying this to belittle you, but I am ready to befriend you whenever you are ready.
That may be what you are guilty of. For rational thought belief is not a choice.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That may be what you are guilty of. For rational thought belief is not a choice.
The grains of sand are falling through the hour glass my friend, do something with your life that endures beyond your next RF post that is lost in the seconds after it is posted and read!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The grains of sand are falling through the hour glass my friend, do something with your life that endures beyond your next RF post that is lost in the seconds after it is posted and read!
I would suggest the same for you. Try to learn why you are wrong. Do not cowardly run away from knowledge.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I would suggest the same for you. Try to learn why you are wrong. Do not cowardly run away from knowledge.
The grains of sand are falling through the hour glass, and you yet still try and score cheap nonsensical shots that are gone in an instant. There is more potential to you SZ, it is one thing for me to remind you, but I can't do it for you, you must be the one to dig a bit deeper to realize fully what and who you are in the context of existence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The grains of sand are falling through the hour glass, and you yet still try and score cheap nonsensical shots that are gone in an instant. There is more potential to you SZ, it is one thing for me to remind you, but I can't do it for you, you must be the one to dig a bit deeper to realize fully what and who you are in the context of existence.
I am sorry if the posts are beyond your ken. I probably cannot help you there.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And may you be Touched by the Flying Spaghetti Monster's tentacles.

I have a similar greeting prepared for times like these: "Let me reciprocate and telepathically petition to Raël to focus the yin and yan of his inner eye on your chakra and astrally project your aura to the ninth cloud of Kolob"

AGW zealots like you and Greta are just time wasters, there is nothing new under the sun.

You can probably get a good deal on some beachfront property in Florida. Zealots everywhere see that as part of a trend due to anthropologic global warming and want to let those properties go for what would be well under market value if they are wrong and you are correct.

you think there is an AGW Armageddon coming unless we do something, I otoh am not concerned, just to behold the glory of existence every day is sufficient, not a worry in the world.

Such is the beauty of faith. Thanks for all you guys do. The religious have always offered us the best thinking, turning to their scriptures for guidance. Here are some in government:
  • "We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand" - James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan (note his position ad responsibilities)
  • "My point is, God's still up there. The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He is doing in the climate is to me outrageous." - Sen. Inhofe, R-Okla
  • "The Earth will end only when God declares it's time to be over. Man will not destroy this Earth. This Earth will not be destroyed by a flood. . . . I do believe God's word is infallible, unchanging, perfect." - Rep John Shimkus, R-Ill.
Please salvage what is left of your life and do something that represents a work of art.

That's an interesting comment from a guy who posts like you do. Do you see your life as a work of art? Do you see your choices, your thinking, as exemplary? It seems to me that the more time one devotes to religion and the more it affects him, the worse it is for him.

And here you are thinking that you are qualified to give others including humanists life advice. You're guessing that he is wasting his life because he hasn't followed your path. Your path isn't very appealing. Why would he or any humanist take life advice from people who believe by faith? He and I both know that you are wrong about climate science. Why are you wrong? Because you have been taught to decide what is true about the world using faith.

That doesn't work. It consistently results in false beliefs. How many more do you hold because of this irrational habit of thought? Did you get your idea of love, mercy, or justice from the Christian Bible? Did you get your idea of why you exist from a holy book? Do you think abortion should be illegal? Do you think that homosexuality or atheism are moral defects? The more one learns from such sources, the further off the reality reservation he goes.

And what do you think you have to offer him or anybody else? I left religion over forty years ago, a move that has profited me immensely. I was able to develop critical thinking skills once I abandoned faith for reason and evidence. How valuable was that? It immunized me from indoctrination. I was able to learn science and philosophy without religious interference. And I can't begin to count the number of hours not spent in churches, reading holy books, or praying, or the hundreds of thousands of dollars not given to churches in tithes, which is especially valuable in these economically uncertain times.

You talk about the sands of time slipping away. Yes, that's what time does. Life is finite. As for a life being a work of art, I have no regrets about the choices I made or the life I've lived. I ask for no more from life but love, beauty, leisure, the respect of others, and freedom from worry, regret, guilt, and shame.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Great. Then how about stepping aside and letting the people who care about the future of the world take over?
Some of us do care.
I personally am not standing in the way, however you should be informed that there are greater forces than Satan's that will prevent the takeover of this world using the deceived humanity.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You can probably get a good deal on some beachfront property in Florida. Zealots everywhere see that as part of a trend due to anthropologic global warming and want to let those properties go for what would be well under market value if they are wrong and you are correct.

Such is the beauty of faith. Thanks for all you guys do. The religious have always offered us the best thinking, turning to their scriptures for guidance. Here are some in government:
  • "We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand" - James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan (note his position ad responsibilities)
  • "My point is, God's still up there. The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He is doing in the climate is to me outrageous." - Sen. Inhofe, R-Okla
  • "The Earth will end only when God declares it's time to be over. Man will not destroy this Earth. This Earth will not be destroyed by a flood. . . . I do believe God's word is infallible, unchanging, perfect." - Rep John Shimkus, R-Ill.
That's an interesting comment from a guy who posts like you do. Do you see your life as a work of art? Do you see your choices, your thinking, as exemplary? It seems to me that the more time one devotes to religion and the more it affects him, the worse it is for him.

And here you are thinking that you are qualified to give others including humanists life advice. You're guessing that he is wasting his life because he hasn't followed your path. Your path isn't very appealing. Why would he or any humanist take life advice from people who believe by faith? He and I both know that you are wrong about climate science. Why are you wrong? Because you have been taught to decide what is true about the world using faith.

That doesn't work. It consistently results in false beliefs. How many more do you hold because of this irrational habit of thought? Did you get your idea of love, mercy, or justice from the Christian Bible? Did you get your idea of why you exist from a holy book? Do you think abortion should be illegal? Do you think that homosexuality or atheism are moral defects? The more one learns from such sources, the further off the reality reservation he goes.

And what do you think you have to offer him or anybody else? I left religion over forty years ago, a move that has profited me immensely. I was able to develop critical thinking skills once I abandoned faith for reason and evidence. How valuable was that? It immunized me from indoctrination. I was able to learn science and philosophy without religious interference. And I can't begin to count the number of hours not spent in churches, reading holy books, or praying, or the hundreds of thousands of dollars not given to churches in tithes, which is especially valuable in these economically uncertain times.

You talk about the sands of time slipping away. Yes, that's what time does. Life is finite. As for a life being a work of art, I have no regrets about the choices I made or the life I've lived. I ask for no more from life but love, beauty, leisure, the respect of others, and freedom from worry, regret, guilt, and shame.
Unfortunately you have been deceived by Satan, the world does not need saving, the idea that the world is under threat and needs saving is the pretext to recruit the spiritually blind into rebelling against the God.

Environmentalism, conservationism, atheism, are all isms that attract the worst of the human race. However it serves God's purpose that it unfolds this way as this is precisely how judgment works.

Yes, of course you have left religion, that is why you believe in the darkness of atheism.

What is offered to you is the realization of immortal existence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Unfortunately you have been deceived by Satan, the world does not need saving, the idea that the world is under threat and needs saving is the pretext to recruit the spiritually blind into rebelling against the God.

Environmentalism, conservationism, atheism, are all isms that attract the worst of the human race. However it serves God's purpose that it unfolds this way as this is precisely how judgment works.

Yes, of course you have left religion, that is why you believe in the darkness of atheism.

What is offered to you is the realization of immortal existence.

Really? Satan? Don't worry, the Church Lady is on my side.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I am sorry if the posts are beyond your ken. I probably cannot help you there.
I understand why you post what you do, but unfortunately you do not know you yourself have been deceived by Satanic deception. The physical expression of the existence is the outer, it is always changing due to inner causes, immortality comes from realization of the inner spiritual cause. The deceived of the human race are facing judgment, your time is quite short.