• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US: Donald Trump launches 2024 comeback bid, makes his 'very big announcement'

Choose those that agree with you:

• 01: I "think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 02: I "don't think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 03: I "hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 04: I "don't hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 05: I will vote for Trump

• 06: I will not vote for Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
England my lionheart said:
why would anyone want to vote for a criminal that only cares about himself,has zero respect for the people of America or law.

Quote Ain’t necessarily so.

Good question, but that describes much of America. The reason he doesn't have nearly 50% support any longer isn't because of any of the reasons you mentioned, none of which is a deal killer for sociopathic America. It's because he keeps costing the Republicans. They want a new strongman candidate now, and he can be just as morally compromised as Trump.

What I mean by sociopathic America is the huge contingent of Americans that appear to care about nobody but themselves. We saw it in full view during the height of the pandemic, when people defiantly and indifferently refused to mask because they didn't feel like it, and the tantruming that followed being told that one was unwelcome in certain jobs or venues unvaccinated. Absolutely zero interest in cooperating or compromising or the feelings of others. We see it in the Karen phenomenon, where people scream at entry-level employees and anybody they don't like seeing in their neighborhoods. We see it in the gun issue, where there is zero empathy for children afraid to go to school or their parents. And on it goes. These people will vote for monsters.

Ron de Santis seems like a mini me Trump from what I see,I think Liz Cheney would be far more interesting if she ran,she did say she would run if Trump did.

England my Lionheart (quote)

I get the “Karen’s” part,carrying an AR15 outside of an FBI office or the dreaded Lauren Boebart openly carrying feeling so entitled but what’s more striking than anything is money,if you have money in the USA your cared about,if you don’t you can have a tent in a parking lot,that how it’s seems to me.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Actually I think he galvanized the party more than hurt it. Republicans now know what they ought not to do and will focus on improving their effectiveness.

At least that's the thought I have about things.
I sincerely doubt if Republicans learned what they should do. Abortion is not a conservative issue. Banning gay marriage is not a conservative issue. Allowing excess pollution is not a conservative issue. There are an amazing number of trends that the Republican party has adopted since the 70's that are not conservative issues.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Considering that they haven't yet posted all official results from the 2022 election, it is entirely too early to discuss who should be President in 2024. The poll should have an option for "too early".
Not too early

I am curious how well people on RF can predict.

Many Abrahamics seem to think they know all about God and Jesus and what the "predictions" in the Bible mean, also that Jesus is the only way and other Religions are inferior

If they can solve this 2000 year Bible than predicting whether or not Trump becomes a president should be a breeze

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I sincerely doubt if Republicans learned what they should do. Abortion is not a conservative issue. Banning gay marriage is not a conservative issue. Allowing excess pollution is not a conservative issue. There are an amazing number of trends that the Republican party has adopted since the 70's that are not conservative issues.
I'm still confounded as to why they attacked RvW in the first place. It seems they wanted to lose.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have never denied the climate changes, quite the contrary I claim it always is changing, please provide evidence for your claim that I deny climate change?
ps. why are you on about climate change on this DJT thread?
There you go again. You know what was meant but responded in a manner that was far less than honest. Why do so/ You are not fooling anyone. I know, being a science denier is uncomfortable and highly hypocritical on a site that is massively dependent on the sciences for you to even read it.

One cannot demand evidence in an ingenuous post.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
There you go again. You know what was meant but responded in a manner that was far less than honest. Why do so/ You are not fooling anyone. I know, being a science denier is uncomfortable and highly hypocritical on a site that is massively dependent on the sciences for you to even read it.

One cannot demand evidence in an ingenuous post.
I take that as you have no evidence, you just make things up... :rolleyes:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I take that as you have no evidence, you just make things up... :rolleyes:
No, I have plenty of evidence. Your own posts where you tried to call climate a religion alone is enough to tell us that you are a science denier. Running away from a chance to learn the basics, beside being rather cowardly, is also evidence that you are a science denier. That can all change at any time. You could work up the courage and try to learn. The basics are well within your grasp. If you tried you could learn them

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, I have plenty of evidence. Your own posts where you tried to call climate a religion alone is enough to tell us that you are a science denier. Running away from a chance to learn the basics, beside being rather cowardly, is also evidence that you are a science denier. That can all change at any time. You could work up the courage and try to learn. The basics are well within your grasp. If you tried you could learn them
Still no evidence I've denied that climate change isn't real, it is real! No either provide your evidence or admit you were mistaken. :rolleyes: