• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US: Donald Trump launches 2024 comeback bid, makes his 'very big announcement'

Choose those that agree with you:

• 01: I "think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 02: I "don't think" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 03: I "hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 04: I "don't hope" Donald Trump will be the next president

• 05: I will vote for Trump

• 06: I will not vote for Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You made it up!
No, you did. I will quote what you said where you told everyone that you were a science denier. It also includes a false accusation:

"You don't know. you're just a believer in the AGW religion."

There it is. Your own words. A false personal attack and proof that you are a science denier.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, you did. I will quote what you said where you told everyone that you were a science denier. It also includes a false accusation:

"You don't know. you're just a believer in the AGW religion."

There it is. Your own words. A false personal attack and proof that you are a science denier.
You just made that up, my God, what a cheek!

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
So, we have to put up with this male bovine excrement until early 2024, in Iowa and New Hampshire, and when those humiliating defeats are registered, we can relegate the orange menace to the scrapheap of American history.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
It is so nice that you even you can spot a piece of obvious science denial:

Climate Change Performance Index 2023 Released
Calling you out as an AGW religious zealot is what I honestly consider you to be, there is no denial on my part the climate changes, always is, always will. Making out that it is all due to human activity is an error.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
What has been is what will be,
And what has been done is what will be done;
There is nothing new under the sun.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Calling you out as an AGW religious zealot is what I honestly consider you to be, there is no denial on my part the climate changes, always is, always will. Making out that it is all due to human activity is an error.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
What has been is what will be,
And what has been done is what will be done;
There is nothing new under the sun.
And once again you demonstrate that you are a science denier. I am hardly a zealot. I merely know the science much better than you do.

The basic concepts are not hard to understand, why are you afraid to learn? Why do you have to use false accusations of others to support your denial of science?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
And once again you demonstrate that you are a science denier. I am hardly a zealot. I merely know the science much better than you do.

The basic concepts are not hard to understand, why are you afraid to learn? Why do you have to use false accusations of others to support your denial of science?
AGW zealots like you and Greta are just time wasters, there is nothing new under the sun.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Oh my! More false claims.

Why are you so afraid? Only people that know that they are wrong run away when offered help.
It is you and Greta who are afraid, you think there is an AGW Armageddon coming unless we do something, I otoh am not concerned, just to behold the glory of existence every day is sufficient, not a worry in the world.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is you and Greta who are afraid, you think there is an AGW Armageddon coming unless we do something, I otoh am not concerned, just to behold the glory of existence every day is sufficient, not a worry in the world.
And a strawman argument. Do you have children, or grandchildren? It appears that you do not care for them all that much.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You don't get it, you experience fear of AGW Armageddon, I do not believe in it, like I do not believe in Hell.
Oh I get it. And once again you admit that you have lost if you have to rely on a strawman argument. The difference is that there is strong evidence for AGW. Climate scientist can and have predicted climate change accurately.

Why do you oppose the concept? What possible reason do you have to deny science? Right now you are sounding incredibly like a YEC in your arguments.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Oh I get it. And once again you admit that you have lost if you have to rely on a strawman argument. The difference is that there is strong evidence for AGW. Climate scientist can and have predicted climate change accurately.

Why do you oppose the concept? What possible reason do you have to deny science? Right now you are sounding incredibly like a YEC in your arguments.
I don't deny science, I do not accept corrupted science.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Said every science denier on the planet.

How do we know that you are a science denier? You ran away from a discussion of the basics of a concept. That is something that only a science denier would do.
You are always making things up, honesty will take you further if you would like to have self respect. Try reading the teachings of Jesus about how to treat your neighbor, do unto others.....

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You are always making things up, honesty will take you further if you would like to have self respect. Try reading the teachings of Jesus about how to treat your neighbor, do unto others.....
What did I make up? And your religious beliefs have nothing to do with reality.

You keep demonstrating that you are a science denier. That is not "made up".