• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Can science tell me who i am and why i am here?
The truth.

The truth? Yes. You're allfoak and you are here because you have questions.

Unless you were looking for the Truth. Then I don't have an answer (yet).

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The truth is, it depends on what you mean by "truth". If you're like most of us, Allfoak, you don't have a very clear and insightful notion of that.

Riders

There are no absolute answers ALlfolk but as a Zen meditation person and I can absolutely tell you the answer is inside you. Looking to yourself for the answers is best. If you look for the right religion on the outside they will let you down.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
There are no absolute answers ALlfolk but as a Zen meditation person and I can absolutely tell you the answer is inside you. Looking to yourself for the answers is best. If you look for the right religion on the outside they will let you down.
This! Totally this! Listen to your heart.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
For me, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

053.jpg

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's really quite simple.
The more you come to know yourself the more you come to know the truth.
How one goes about getting to know themselves is up to the individual.

I'll give you that yours is an interesting comment. Thanks!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It's really quite simple.
The more you come to know yourself the more you come to know the truth.
How one goes about getting to know themselves is up to the individual.
Our relationship with the great spirit is our relationship with ourselves because in no way are we separate from him.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Does anyone know where to find the truth?

Not where, how.

Look around you. Make guesses concerning what is going on. Figure out how to test those guesses. If they cannot be tested, even in theory, throw them out. Then test your ideas, attempting to show they are *wrong* in as many ways as you can figure out.

Keep doing this for any and all your ideas. Eliminate the falsehoods and whatever remains, however strange, is the truth.