• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's Descent into Insanity?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
My post wasn't about defending him. It was about pointing out the silliness of some of his detractors. You make my point.
So it's silliness to call out silliness? Trump aside, are you familiar with what NFTs are and their already burst bubble of a market?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
This story sparked a bit of interest in trading cards, and I see that a 1933 Babe Ruth baseball card could be worth $5.2 million.

baberuth.jpg

A 1933 Babe Ruth Baseball Card Could Sell for More Than $5.2 Million – Robb Report

$20 million in baseball cards.

So who knows? Maybe some of these Trump cards might sell for that much...or maybe not.
They're NFTs, basically digital images, but each is "unique" because they're blockchain. The images can can be converted to gif or jpeg of course and replicated endlessly. The attraction, like with crypto, the value will rise (somehow) and buyers will profit by reselling. It's essentially a pyramid scheme.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
They're NFTs, basically digital images, but each is "unique" because they're blockchain. The images can can be converted to gif or jpeg of course and replicated endlessly. The attraction, like with crypto, the value will rise (somehow) and buyers will profit by reselling. It's essentially a pyramid scheme.

Do you think they'll be worth as much as these baseball cards ($5-7 mil.)?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Who are "they"? Are "they" everywhere?

I don't like dems or repubs, Trump or Biden. Am I part of the "they":rolleyes:

They're probably talking about a couple of people in particular, neither one of which are you.

As for where you fall on the scale.... You strike me more as Republican/right-leaning, but not far to the right either.

InChrist

Free4ever
This is a funny story: ‘Losing the plot’: Trump mocked after announcing superhero card collection

What does he think he is doing to his reputation? A superhero card collection? WTF?

Or has he given up and is now looking for a new way to make money in his dotage?

I'm sure De Sanity Clause will be delighted to see this. :D
I think most of the politicians and the entire political scene is insane or just putting on a very deliberate performance. Trump is just one big part of the circus.
Is anyone tired of having your attention constantly diverted from what really matters yet?

Donald Trump Teases A ‘Major Announcement In Calling For A Superhero To Rise Up And Rule Over America, Just Another Day At The End Times Circus

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/donald-trump-superhero-america-major-announcement/

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Is anyone tired of having your attention constantly diverted from what really matters yet?

No. Because 'what really matters' is uglier and really hard to tackle, especially with human nature being what it is. Tackling such a beast requires looking inward and outward, and no person is really exempt from it.

InChrist

Free4ever
No. Because 'what really matters' is uglier and really hard to tackle, especially with human nature being what it is. Tackling such a beast requires looking inward and outward, and no person is really exempt from it.
I suppose you make a good point. Human nature being what it is, people often do prefer diversion and entertainment rather than dealing with or even knowing what’s really going on.

PureX

Veteran Member
Trump was never sane. These despots and would-be despots never are. They may be clever, and gain great wealth and power but they were never really sane people. They were always narcissists and sociopaths and they all end up dead or crazy for their toxic behavior sooner or later.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Whis actually going insane?

Trump?

Or

People complaining and are infatuated with Trump?

You decide.