• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's Descent into Insanity?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

exchemist

Veteran Member
This might be a positive... he's not making himself seem like a real likely candidate for 2024...
Oh I agree. I think he's been barking for years, so I'm delighted that it is becoming more and more evident.

I always wondered what he would do when people tired of him, as he seems incapable of accepting defeat. Seems he's going to get carted off in a straitjacket.

But wait.......maybe that's the plan.....a sanatorium for the mentally ill is greatly to be preferred to a jail. He could be laying the groundwork for a plea of insanity, at the eventual criminal trials. :D

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a funny story: ‘Losing the plot’: Trump mocked after announcing superhero card collection

What does he think he is doing to his reputation? A superhero card collection? WTF?

Or has he given up and is now looking for a new way to make money in his dotage?

I'm sure De Sanity Clause will be delighted to see this. :D
Descent into?
I thought he reached that destination ages ago lol

If I didn’t know any better, this announcement would seem like a brilliant troll lol

Though based on my (admittedly limited) interactions with super hardcore Trump loyalists, it wouldn’t shock me if he managed to sell a few unironically. If that happens, well I don’t who is worse in that transaction

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Don't worry, there's an eager market for this scammy ****. People "mint" NFTs (which are blockchain like crypto) and convince buyers that they'll go up in value and thus are a good investment.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a funny story: ‘Losing the plot’: Trump mocked after announcing superhero card collection

What does he think he is doing to his reputation? A superhero card collection? WTF?

Or has he given up and is now looking for a new way to make money in his dotage?

I'm sure De Sanity Clause will be delighted to see this. :D

Very odd. I saw some of them on this other site: No Joke: Former President Trump Is Selling $99 NFTs of Himself | PCMag

07gIn3TehGO2GtaR27LRDNF-3.fit_lim.size_768x.png

d5d099519b29383ccf83aa6bb6656526.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just came across this one: MAGA rioter 'can't believe' he's going to jail for Trump after watching trading card stunt (msn.com)

Notorious Capitol rioter Tim Gionet, better known by his Twitter name "Baked Alaska," was suddenly filled with regret over his life decisions after watching former President Donald Trump hawk digital trading cards in a video in which he also declared himself a better president than George Washington.

Gionet, who earlier in the day said he believed Trump's digital card gambit means he "can't win" in 2024, wrote a follow-up missive in which he questioned his own decision to storm the Capitol building on January 6th, 2021.

"I can’t believe I'm going to jail for an NFT salesman," he lamented.

Earlier this year, Gionet pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating or picketing inside a Capitol building, for which he faces up to six months in prison.

Before that, Gionet was also convicted of assault for pepper-spraying a bouncer who kicked him out of a bar in Arizona.

Although Gionet was once a major Trump supporter in his first two presidential campaigns, he has now apparently switched his allegiance to rapper Kanye West, who has taken to openly praising Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and denying the Holocaust.

It just gets weirder and weirder.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Absolutely effing amazing -- I can't tell whether it fits under the "unbelievable" or "unenviable" category. This is about as sad as its ever going to get.

And yet, I ask you, will it turn the MAGA crowd off -- or get them to spend $99 bucks each?